Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Drugs Have you Done?

Sacks 'n' Stuff

Marijuana, LSD and mushrooms. 

The psychedelics played a big part in my eventual decision to get a PhD in Neuroscience. Pretty wild that you can augment your senses to experience reality in a much different way.

That's what scared me about hallucinogens. I never tried shrooms or LSD because I thought I would have a bad trip and didn't want to get trapped into a really long high. I'm an introverted person and I had anxiety issues in college--when I had the opportunity to try them. I knew myself well enough to know I wasn't in a good place mentally and shouldn't take them.

Anxiety is why I had to stop smoking weed. I don't know if that's ever happened to anyone else, but eventually I would start getting paranoid and have trouble just walking down the street.

And alcohol, which is legal, is?  And no, I've never done any illegal drugs, just drink.

Except that one time I got drugged at a bar, someone slipped something into my beer.  Not sure what, but I had like 8 beers that night, but my wife said I went nuts after we left and got home, started flipping out telling her she was choking me, etc.  I remember nothing, don't even remember leaving the bar, going home, etc.  

Happened to me back in late 82 or 83 I think. I was working at Sea Galley on U.S. 1 near Mount Vernon as a cook. Everyone knew that I didn't do drugs. I was at the bar after work one night and the last thing I remember is drinking a Jack and Coke. For the next few weeks I remember being told how out there I was that night. I have never had a memory of that night up until after having that drink. I do remember putting it together a few days after the incident. Still pisses me off to this day.  

Roger,I'm going to look at that post of yours from earlier to make sure. But you crashed a rule or two with it so be aware of possible consequences. 

That's scary.

Yeah man.  It was crazy.  We went to a college bar right down the road, like less than half a mile from our apartment (at the time).  Wife was DD, it was bring your own mug night for $1 Miller Lite drafts, I had three mugs (32 oz mug), which is like 8 beers.

Last thing I remembered was going to the bathroom while me and the wife were shooting pool.  I woke up the next day.  Wife told me about how I freaked out, etc.  I was sitting there like are you sure?  It was nuts.  

And no, I wasn't a lightweight back then, for me to get like that, I'd have to have drank 12-16 beers and multiple shots of liquor.  Eight?  no way.

Umm...I don't do any drugs man. I have no issue with people that choose to however. It's none of my business, unless it somehow came into my household.

Well in a sense he is correct in that those who use illegal drugs are the engine of the cartels, dealers and much of the crime in this country and others. So I for one do have an issue with people that make that choice.

Well in a sense he is correct in that those who use illegal drugs are the engine of the cartels, dealers and much of the crime in this country and others. SO I for one do an issue with people that make that choice.

Why does it have to go there?  The original post was asking what drugs one has done.  Period.  Why does someone always want to start a flipping debate or fight all the time.

It's a common theme in here.  Its getting old too.  Just respond to the original post and leave negativity and politics/religion/etc. out of your comments.  

Is it really that ****ing hard to do?  Man, some of y'all just piss me right off sometimes.

I deleted that portion of my, I assume, while you were typing your response.

That being said, I have never argued the positive merits of alcohol or any other recreational drug. I just want our communities to vote. I will accept their decision.

**I wonder if people would feel the same if I chose not to pay my taxes. It is illegal and harmless to (most) others. Plus it makes me feel good.

while I don't completely disagree with your point, I do however think you're completely delusional and have zero understanding of a large part of the drug culture, legal or not. To wield that ignorance with such arrogance and pride, is sadly what becomes comical.

I love hallucinogens. If you ever get the chance, hit the BVIs on a full moon. Schrooms are completely legal and there is huge beach parties. Hundreds of people tripping, dancing in the moon light to live reggae on the beach. It's ****ing magical. You've never felt so free and alive.

That sounds interesting and Romantic. But I'm not sure that's for me. I'm a fairly quiet person that usually preferred solitude when I tried drugs.

I'm at a different point in my life than when I was in college. Then I was extremely anxious and insecure. So maybe the trip wouldn't be such a negative psychological ordeal for me now. But I also don't really have the opportunity or desire to try those drugs any more.

Oh dear god, here we go

Mary Jane, who hasnt, shrooms, acid/lsd , a little coc a couple of times but guess I had bad stuff and didnt like the way it felt so never did it again lol uppers/downers, liquid hash and hash, off the top of my head. Most of these I did or tried in highschool, and only smoked pot past highschool, but have only touched it maybe twice in the past 2 years *pats self on back* now if I could stop cigs!! ughhh

I deleted that portion of my, I assume, while you were typing your response.

That being said, I have never argued the positive merits of alcohol or any other recreational drug. I just want our communities to vote. I will accept their decision.

**I wonder if people would feel the same if I chose not to pay my taxes. It is illegal and harmless to (most) others. Plus it makes me feel good.

not paying taxes is harmless?  you might be on drugs and just not aware.

I love hallucinogens. If you ever get the chance, hit the BVIs on a full moon. Schrooms are completely legal and there is huge beach parties. Hundreds of people tripping, dancing in the moon light to live reggae on the beach. It's ****ing magical. You've never felt so free and alive.

That sounds amazing. I've had some great times on hallucinogens. Nights that seemed to last for days and waking up with sore ribs from laughing so much.

That sounds amazing. I've had some great times on hallucinogens. Nights that seemed to last for days and waking up with sore ribs from laughing so much.

the bars, like bomba shack, have unlimited tea on the bar. Couple Rass walking around with trays you can grab handfuls of. It's amazing.

Ignorance of what, exactly?

Intolerance of illegal behavior?  Has that become a bad thing? 

Our cities, counties, states, and national governments have voted against many of the drugs that dumb ****s are using that are being sold by the people in the 'prison pipeline'.  If you want to stop this supposed pipeline to prison by the less-privileged, stop buying the ****ing drugs.  Go to your neighbors, create a movement, talk to a politician, and change the minds of your peers.  Else, you ARE the problem.  You are the money behind that **** puts all of our poor white/black dealers in jail.  I am only guessing here, but I think that if you hadn't been brainwashed by our awesome media, you would see that.

your decent point would get across much better if it wasn;t wrapped in derision anger and angst.   

illegal drugs are illegal.   Illegal activities by definition run around without sufficient oversight.  This leads to serious abuses, and moves money into the hands of disgusting predators.

but overall the story isn;t as clean and blak and white as you would be comfortable with.... there is LOTS of lack of oversight in global production.   does your wife have a diamond ring?  where does the cotton in your comfy underwear come from?  palm oil?  

gasoline...?   how could you really support the Venezuelan Chavanistas that way!!?? (if you want to talk about lawless gangster thugs)     

not paying taxes is harmless? you might be on drugs and just not aware.

I guess there isn't anyone hoping there is a 10% chance of death for tax evasion.

but overall the story isn;t as clean and blak and white as you would be comfortable with.... there is LOTS of lack of oversight in global production. does your wife have a diamond ring? where does the cotton in your comfy underwear come from? palm oil?

gasoline...? how could you really support the Venezuelan Chavanistas that way!!?? (if you want to talk about lawless gangster thugs)

mars and nestle have admitted to using child slaves, so we can have cheap kit kats, but joint smoking is destroying the world!

Archived