Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Drugs Have you Done?

Sacks 'n' Stuff

Alcohol is it, if that even counts. Nothing else.

I know, I'm boring.

I get my high from arguing with twa.

twa, my anti-drug

Dude! It's way better if you mix your vices. Try arguing with twa AND drinking. It's amazing. I swear he almost makes since after that 12th shot of booze!

I used to do that...my husband said if he heard about twa one more time, he'd shut down my computer permanently.  :lol:

You saying I'm like a bad trip?  :lol:  ;)

Moderation is the key....and hard liquor. 

I operate at a different speed than most...or reality (but really no difference in the end :wacko: ) 

Thought my job was going to drug test me. I was working out so much, and drinking gallons of water every day, trying to burn off the THC in my system. Years and years of smoking erry day, but I'm in shape and have low body fat. It would've been a very close call. They didn't test me though.

Weed stays in your fat cells for up to 3 months, but it can be completely flushed in as fast as a week...depending on how much fat you have, how much you exercise, water intake, and there are some supplements you can take that can supposedly help with fooling a drug test.

I want to start back up. It's been almost a month. My mind is in a bad place. I recognize it and still can't stop it. This never happens when I'm on MJ. This is how I was before ever taking a hit of the stuff. Mad anxiety, stress, depression. The stuff has been a miracle for me.

Doublestroker.. have u been to a dr to maybe get some real, legal medication? Best of luck to you.

You mean the pills with all the side effects, potential reverse effects, that end up making people reach psychosis a lot of the time? Seen it happen a few times first hand. And weed is a real, legal medication. Can mix it with alcohol too, it's rad. Highly recommended.

Weed has worked for me, and it's still illegal in a a lot of places for BS reasons. I am cool with government conformity, but there are a few silly things that just don't jive with me. One is a plant that makes me at peace, with the only side effect being a little bit of the dirty lungs, being considered a schedule 1 illicit substance.

Pump out that tobacco though. It's legal!

Thanks for the well wishes though. No offense meant by this post.

I want to start back up. It's been almost a month. My mind is in a bad place. I recognize it and still can't stop it. This never happens when I'm on MJ. This is how I was before ever taking a hit of the stuff. Mad anxiety, stress, depression. The stuff has been a miracle for me.

I'm pretty much the same way. Yes I can-nabis fixes it right up as well. Unfortunately it's been over eight months since I've smoked regularly. The quality here in NC is just not up to par, but I'm quite the snob.

Anyone tried this Provigil stuff? Saw it on CNN and ABC News. It was originally intended to treat narcolepsy and for people who had to work nights but I guess a bunch of people are using it to improve their focus and productivity.

Treat people that work nights? I know us restaurant folk ain't right, but we have the self medicating thing down to a science.

Archived