Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Drugs Have you Done?

Sacks 'n' Stuff

whats a dabs?

I don't quite understand it myself.

It's marijuana basically, but a crazy amount of thc. From what I I stand, people use butane to extract thc from the plant and then it ends up as a tar and that's what gets smoked. Oven ever seen it and only read about it through heresay.

It seems dirty as **** to me.

I don't quite understand it myself.

It's marijuana basically, but a crazy amount of thc. From what I I stand, people use butane to extract thc from the plant and then it ends up as a tar and that's what gets smoked. Oven ever seen it and only read about it through heresay.

It seems dirty as **** to me.

Wax. Butane is extremely cold and evaporates immediately. It crystallizes pure thc and wax is made.

Our so i hear

On the whole, illegal, or drugs that were not prescribed to the patient, are for ****tards. I generally wish that there was a ten percent chance of death with each intake. The assholes that use, illegally, have ruined this country.

Me? Alcohol and tobacco. Now...just alcohol.

How soon until someone who uses everything else chimes in to proclaim how much more damage alcohol has done?

On the whole, illegal, or drugs that were not prescribed to the patient, are for ****tards. I generally wish that there was a ten percent chance of death with each intake. The assholes that use, illegally, have ruined this country.

Some righteous **** right there.

Alcohol has ruined more than any of the rest

How soon until someone who uses everything else chimes in to proclaim how much more damage alcohol has done?

Not long.

But i don't use everything, very little in fact. Doesn't change anything, alcohol had done more damage that's a fact...and tobacco. ..really? some pretty big glass house he's living in

It would be one thing if you didn't dabble in any usage.

But the irony of an alcohol user making this post is immense. Usually I try to engage people in conservation about drugs and addiction but it seems that there's more than a "10% chance" that alcohol already destroyed plenty of brain cells in your case.

My addictive drugs are fine and should be legal.   You should die from your drugs and are a retard.

Love this post.  

I've lost more friends to prescription heroin, like oxy, than from the needle.

Every one of you dickholes that supports *illegal* drug use can go **** yourselves.  Make it legal through 'the process' and I have no problem with it.  The fact that we have a significant portion of our population that breaks the law, kills each other, and goes to jail to support the fact that you can 'be happy' using *legal* drugs tells me that you are a selfish and ignorant asshole.

I won't argue that alcohol or tobacco are, or are not, worse, than the recreational drugs that you **** heads support.  What I will say is that you **** heads fund the crime industry in our country.  To say otherwise is just insane.

haha. This one is even better. Unbelievable.

Your ignorance and intolerance certainly shows that you are not a Christian (Not that I am).

You can't make stuff like this up. Hilarious, thank you sir.

Ignorance of what, exactly?

Intolerance of illegal behavior?  Has that become a bad thing? 

Our cities, counties, states, and national governments have voted against many of the drugs that dumb ****s are using that are being sold by the people in the 'prison pipeline'.  If you want to stop this supposed pipeline to prison by the less-privileged, stop buying the ****ing drugs.  Go to your neighbors, create a movement, talk to a politician, and change the minds of your peers.  Else, you ARE the problem.  You are the money behind that **** puts all of our poor white/black dealers in jail.  I am only guessing here, but I think that if you hadn't been brainwashed by our awesome media, you would see that.

Drugs, outside of those used for legitimate medical purposes, are not generally good for the health of the populous.

And alcohol, which is legal, is?  And no, I've never done any illegal drugs, just drink.

Except that one time I got drugged at a bar, someone slipped something into my beer.  Not sure what, but I had like 8 beers that night, but my wife said I went nuts after we left and got home, started flipping out telling her she was choking me, etc.  I remember nothing, don't even remember leaving the bar, going home, etc.  

And alcohol, which is legal, is?  And no, I've never done any illegal drugs, just drink.

Except that one time I got drugged at a bar, someone slipped something into my beer.  Not sure what, but I had like 8 beers that night, but my wife said I went nuts after we left and got home, started flipping out telling her she was choking me, etc.  I remember nothing, don't even remember leaving the bar, going home, etc.

I deleted that portion of my, I assume, while you were typing your response.

That being said, I have never argued the positive merits of alcohol or any other recreational drug. I just want our communities to vote. I will accept their decision.

**I wonder if people would feel the same if I chose not to pay my taxes. It is illegal and harmless to (most) others. Plus it makes me feel good.

That's scary.

Archived