Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Game Coverage Thread - Giants at #Redskins (Final)

JimmiJo

Great to see Reed stay so focused on this game.

He made a couple bone-headed penalties early, but caught a few big passes, including one late in the game to keep the drive alive.

He's a top TE, even though he doesn't get the credit nationally.

Just a word about Chris Baker. Guy is playing excellent football.

He has 44 tackles on the season and 5 sacks. Playing 3-4 DE. He has one less tackle than Perry Riley who is playing ILB in the same scheme. That might say as much about Riley as Baker but still - Baker has been the best DLine player on this squad for a while now.

I cant believe we are in first place in the division...

We need to take 1 from the Cowboys, beat the Eagles, and then just take one of the other games. 8-8 will win us the division as we will have the tie breakers.

They need to take both games from Dallas. They're terrible without an healthy Romo and the way this schedule stacks up we could realistically finish 10-6. The team just has to take care of business.

It was a well played game...I thought we were going to blow it there for a minute but I was pleased for the most part.

The Giant fan friend of mine that went to the game didn't have much to say obviously! He will regret all the smack talking when I see him again..LOL...My other Giant fan friend was not very talkative either..I texted him after the game this..

"Ummmmm..."

He responded.."I unfortunately didn't get to watch the game and I'm glad I didn't see it"..

To which I said.."yeah..Eli threw 3 picks..one in the EZ..Beckham had a spectacular catch for your 2nd TD..the game was

not as close as the score looks..we dominated you until the 4th qtr"...

Needless to say he didn't respond..LOL...

WTG Skins!

Yeah I would have liked more deep shots to Jackson as well. We won though, so it's not a big deal.

They tried a few more times. The 15-20 yard crosses were basically check downs from the deep pass. S took away Jackson and the whole side of the field was wide open.

It still doesn't feel real to me that we only scored 20 points.........seems like we should've had at least 30. Oh well, we still dominated the game, even if the scoreboard didn't show it.

Historically, NFC East games have been ugly brawls.  The key being who ends up with the W, so I'm happy with that.

My son was watching the game and at the end when "ELI THE PRAYER" got laid out his 5 year old son asked, "why is that man crying"

and it's amazing how many of the articles have the Giants refusing to take us seriously

And their fans keep saying that our game meant nothing. They still think they will be the NFC east champs because the Giants will win more games than us.

If Skins win Monday night ... this Board will explode!

At 6-6!!! Hahaha

This is what we need to watch:

Redskins: Dallas, Bears, Bills, Eagles, Dallas

Est. 3W/2L?

Giants: Jets, Dolphins, Panthers, Vikings, Eagles

Est. 3W/2L?

Eagles: Patriots, Bills, Cardinals, Redskins Giants

Est. 1W/4L?

Giants/Skins tie? But we have the better division record? If we go 4/1 we clinch it?

Massive SWAG

he spun him around, intentionally not buckling his knees.

Interesting thing on the Cooley film breakdown tonight. They were talking about hall and being critical of the facemask penalty and then they brought up the horsecollar. Cooley asked "when did they change the rule? It used to be you had to slide your legs under his legs to make the tackle"

So while you may be a giant dumbass to the "experts" on here you are in the same boat as a guy who played the game for a couple of years

Interesting thing on the Cooley film breakdown tonight. They were talking about hall and being critical of the facemask penalty and then they brought up the horsecollar. Cooley asked "when did they change the rule? It used to be you had to slide your legs under his legs to make the tackle"

So while you may be a giant dumbass to the "experts" on here you are in the same boat as a guy who played the game for a couple of years

I saw the replay in the hall at safety thread and horse collar was a questionable call.

Don't remember being called a giant dumb ass though.

Archived