Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Advice, GF maybe cheating on me.

daveakl

This has turned into a decent thread but NOTHING BEATS the thread with that guy who was live posting his wife's convo while her phone was accidentally on.  I forget what I was supposed to do that afternoon but I know I was glued to my computer here for a good two hours.  

I missed this one. I would very much like to see that thread if anyone can find it.

This has turned into a decent thread but NOTHING BEATS the thread with that guy who was live posting his wife's convo while her phone was accidentally on.  I forget what I was supposed to do that afternoon but I know I was glued to my computer here for a good two hours.  

That was CapnRich. It was captivating for sure!

How did I miss this thread until now?

Anyhow, assuming this is not a fake thread, all I can say is don't assume flirting is anything more than flirting.   I've been married for 20 plus years, and I've never come close to cheating on my wife, but I have flirted around lots of times, both in person and on line.

Sometimes you just want to feel like you've still got game, even though you have retired from the field for good..  

While this maybe BS and I don't post here enough to really care...

What's posted indicates nothing more than flirting, but...

The thought of my significant other willingly entering into conversations like this with another man and inviting him to her hotel would be enough for me to end it right then and there. 

There is no need to play Dr. Drew and try to figure out why she's doing it.  Doesn't matter.

I'll post another convo in about an hour. She's home for lunch. It gets much worse and paints a better picture of what's going on.

I'm not sure I will be able to make it up Sunday anymore but I am 100% going in November when the Giants are in town. I may hold out until then doing anything.

Mark (I think that's his name) may remember who I am. I'm the guy that brought Krispy Kreme up last year (blueberry ones were his request) and had the custom redskins corn hole bags.

Archived