Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Advice, GF maybe cheating on me.

daveakl

I'll log in today once she is at work and post some of the convo. Going to edit out the guys name though because I am strongly leaning towards going to the tailgate Sunday. Even if I don't do anything I want this MF to be worried I might. At least it may ruin his good time.

I'll log in today once she is at work and post some of the convo. Going to edit out the guys name though because I am strongly leaning towards going to the tailgate Sunday. Even if I don't do anything I want this MF to be worried I might. At least it may ruin his good time.

Just so everyone knows...MF isn't MattFancy

Go to Baltimore Ave. in Baltimore, and purchase the services of a local purveyor there. Contract Herpes. Give to girlfriend. Girlfriend gives it to side piece...you may end up with the Herp as well, but it's a small price to pay to smite one's enemies.

For the record, I've banged most of your wives.

Well, then. see above. You might want to get checked out.

Go to Baltimore Ave. in Baltimore, and purchase the services of a local purveyor there. Contract Herpes. Give to girlfriend. Girlfriend gives it to side piece...you may end up with the Herp as well, but it's a small price to pay to smite one's enemies.

Aw man, at least recommend to him an STD that's curable!  

By the way, I have to hand it to some of you, your revenge plans didn't even cross my mind when I was thinking of horrific revenge scenarios.  And I'm a chick.  And we are nasty devious.  Congrats, boys!  

Aw man, at least recommend to him an STD that's curable!

By the way, I have to hand it to some of you, your revenge plans didn't even cross my mind when I was thinking of horrific revenge scenarios. And I'm a chick. And we are nasty devious. Congrats, boys!

That's because women always forget the other part of "Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned"

The second part is "because men's fury is more sadistic"

Stop beating around the bush and just ask the woman...

If you have to wonder then you need to roll out - more females out there! 

Tormenting yourself is dumb

If you love her and she wants to have fun in the field.....then let her do her thing and move on. 

So here is their convo from last October. S = GF

October 16   S:       hi   xxxx
October 16   J:        Hi xxxx – what have you been up to?
October 16   S:       trouble LOL
October 16   J:       really!!!       You need to behave!
October 16   S:       yea right whats the good in that. Hey congrats on your wedding.
October 16   J:       thanks – all good there
October 16   S:       hows work?
October 16   J:       not working right now – the job market sucks right now       what about you?
October 16   S:       what! I thought you worked at the ­­_______       I am working but want to go back to school but trying to find the time.
October 16   J:       I did – _______ is over.       are you still in the USAR?
October 16   S:       yep up at ft _______        the supply sgt there
October 16   J:       that got old for me.
October 16   S:       will have drill this weekend matter of fact.        we miss you LOL
October 16   J:       I miss it, too.
October 16   S:       really come on back then LOL
October 16   J:       I don’t miss it that much;

October 16   S:       well if you have nothing to do this weekend come down for a visit

October 16   J:       getting too old       I haven’t been to XXX in a long time.

October 16   S:       wait a minute got to get a refill on my glass of wine

October 16   J:       Okay – I’ll get a beer
October 16   S:       beer, pinot grigio
October 16   S:       wheres the other half?
October 16   J:       on the sofa!       What about your other half?
October 16   S:       your wife silly

October 16   S:       good pictures by the way
October 16   J:       Thanks! 
October 16   S:       well like I said you should come visit us
October 16   J:     I know, but I am trying not to get into trouble!!

October 16   S:       why would you get into trouble
October 16   J:       who knows!       Am trying to behave!
October 16   S:       you of course lol       why would you mis behave lol
October 16   J:       We got close!

October 16   S       who
October 16   J       Who?
October 16   S       yes who

October 16   J       Remember, 2 months ago? I almost came to see you?
October 16   S       maybe but you werent intersted
October 16   J       I kept things in perspective.
October 16   S       well ok but now you are married
October 16   J       Yes. I knew that’s where I was going…
October 16   S       ok
October 16   J       We could have had some fun…
October 16   S       maybe but I didnt think you liked me
October 16   J       i hadn’t seen you in person
October 16   S       but I am still surprised you talk to me,
October 16   J      Of course I do!
October 16   S       thank you       I had your number but it was disconnected
October 16   J       I had a different cell # then,
October 16   S       ok       getting tipsy with this wine lol
October 16   J       If I was there we’d probably be getting naked right about now!
October 16   S       anyway I will be up there friday night at laquinta inn       really
October 16   J       Maybe!
October 16   S       lol chicken
October 16   J       I cant be there – other plans this weekend!
October 16   S       did I ever tell you you look like Jeff Chandler the movie star.        oh well
October 16   J       I’ve been told that!
October 16   S       thats a good thing
October 16   J       Probably so!

October 16   S       well I would give you my number but that may not be a good thing

October 16   J       I’m trying to behave!
October 16   S       ok
October 16   J       Let’s leave it at that1
October 16   S       lol
October 16   J       I’ll catch you later!
October 16   S       why are all the good ones taken, just my luck frownie.png
October 16   J       I can’t answer that!
October 16   S       night simple-smile.png chicken LOL
October 16   J       CYA
October 16   S      lmao

If this is for real and that's the only convo that happened these are my thoughts:

She is bored and a flirt. Would she have gone through with it? Or did she just like the idea of it. Some girls (and guys) like to know that they can still get it if they wanted to. Could be a self-esteem thing. Everyone kind of has that "what if" person in their past that they may have had chemistry with but nothing happened and they always wonder what if. Maybe that guy is the "what if" person of her ... and things didn't go anywhere beyond that online flirting, and in a way, she confirmed she could probably still get some if she wanted to. But he was the 'bigger guy' in that one and deflected pretty well. I wouldn't do anything to him if that's as far as it went. Maybe they met at a tailgate, had some flirtatious chemistry going, and she just wanted to see if it was true, but wouldn't actually go through with it (although she did seem to be pushing for it and he shot it down a bit).

But, that being said, she's your GF ... and while you're invested, you aren't married. The bigger issue here might be low self-esteem ... and this could happen again .. and what's to say the next person she encounters in this scenario doesn't deflect and actually goes through with it? And she does as well? You don't want to be cheated on and it seems like there's at least a good chance that could happen again. 

I'd confront her on it at some point. If I were you, and admittedly I don't know how much time is invested in this relationship, I'd probably look to cut things off ... based on the assumption that this IS a self-esteem issue ... or an underlying issue that makes her a "cheater" and they do say, once a cheat, always a cheat. You don't want to lock yourself into a situation where you're with someone who will always be a threat to cheat.

My $.02

Archived