Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Advice, GF maybe cheating on me.

daveakl

So ages ago my gf got an account on here but never really posted. She knew I spent a bunch of time reading about the Redskins and actually learned a lot of interesting information in the tailgate threads. I never thought much of it until recently when I noticed her browser history had a ton of private message pages. So tonight while she was out playing soccer I logged into her account and was disgusted with what I found.

Turns out she has been having a long private message conversation with another es member about her leaving me and him leaving his wife for each other. I'm not sure if they have even met yet!

I'm clueless as to what to do. Part of me wants to call her out on it but another part of me want to show up at the ES tailgate this Sunday and beat the living crap out of him and tell his wife what I found out.

Any advice is welcome.

This isn't real and if it is you must post the usernames.

But this isn't real. Dave was just talking about having a 3some with his wife and her drunk friend a couple weeks ago in the RTT. Life is good.

Maybe he's talking about his side chick cheating on him. 

It's a slow week and Sunday can't get here fast enough.  Might as well have a good story get us through the rest of the week.  Truth is optional. 

So she's contemplating leaving you for a guy she's never even met, or possibly seen?  He must be quite the poet, or things are so miserable at home that you're better off with her gone.

Have sex with her when she gets home from soccer practice, post pics and video on Extremeskins, and your wife will be so ashamed that she'll never visit this board again.  And the mystery guy will think she's leading him on and call it off with her.  Problem solved.

Archived