Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Advice, GF maybe cheating on me.

daveakl

Real or fake, the OP delivers

I will have two responses. First, if it's real, just move on dude. That's the best way to handle it. No drama, no violence. She wants out. Let her go

If fake, I suggest posting some of these PMs. Also, my guess is... Skinsfan1311. Just because he's the only member not named pez I can think of who is a tailgate regular.

There are clues.

Someone recently married and unemployed.

If I actually paid attention to any of you ****s, I could probably put this together.

But I don't pay attention because I don't care.

Also, I didn't like your sheets.

If I actually paid attention to any of you ****s, I could probably put this together.

But I don't pay attention because I don't care.

Also, I didn't like your sheets.

Well this is from last October ... so said person could be employed now and that would take a really good memory to think about a year ago to who was ****ing about being unemployed.

Dave, what is your relationship like now with this girl?  Are you able to fill a conversation with her over dinner?  Do you have sex regularly?  Do you two have similar interests and spend a good deal of time together?

In the conversation you posted, it sounds like she was flirting with another guy while you were sitting on the couch.  Last night, she was playing soccer while you were sitting at home and going through her emails.  Granted it's a small sample, but I can see this being a case of you being complacent in the relationship, and she's not getting what she needs from you.

Even now, you seem more consumed with confronting this guy at a tailgate than confronting her.

Archived