Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

Camp just started in Richmond and already @johnkeim is warring with the voices in his head. #RG3Life.

@DanGrazianoESPN @johnkeim Being honest is conflicting.

@DanGrazianoESPN @johnkeim therapy is helping

@johnnylocal Yeah, there was a fair few with logical points about money, but tons hated him for other things.

@john_keim you and @Rich_TandlerCSN are two of the best at what you do! It is much appreciated! #HonestyisthebestPolicy #Respect

You did nothing wrong, and I'm sad you felt like you caused an uproar. None of your comments were inflammatory in anyway or sounded biased, you were just repeating what you saw and it happened to go against the national/local reporting.

I'm confident enough to speak for a lot of us when I say that it was enjoyable reading your take from someone who was there, so I hope you don't hesitate to do it again. :)

I'm out of likes.  I hope I didn't copy too much of the Submittedone's post (I did reduce it), but totally agree. Thank you!! HTTR

I don't think anyone was up in arms over your post ROTFB, I think we're all just trying to piece together what happened.

Bullock isndown on this signing? He had 10 sacks last year, 12 the year before that. I really don't care if he gets them from some weaker o-lines, I'll take 10 sacksnonna season.

I think, in seasons past, part of the Skins' problem has been playing down to their opponents. They go out and beat playoff teams (or make a good game of it) and then get beat down by terrible teams.

Bullock isndown on this signing? He had 10 sacks last year, 12 the year before that. I really don't care if he gets them from some weaker o-lines, I'll take 10 sacksnonna season.

He's just a guy on the internet like you and me. He watches a lot of film to be fair but actually says in that tweet that he has not even seen any film on Galette. Guy may be a head case but if he is and we have little financial commitment and can cut him with no impact. Upside is he knows he has to prove it on and off the field this year to get paid big money from someone next year. Win win IMO.

Well I who lives clear out here in Idaho..NO not Iowa...The Rocky Mountain North West...I know alot of you never have nor never will hear about it..sooo there for being under a rock where I'm at all I hear is Seattle this Denver that...yukkk..can't stand both teams... HATE Seattle and there fans(the piece of **** lo life punk ****s that held the Sean Taylor jersey thing on the stick with bullet holes and fake blood)drew a line for me..getting off track here..I use the internet that's on my half decent phone for any and all Redskins news..I have the ticket so I don't miss a snap...NFL network here SUCKS maybe it's different in other regions but only news you get is is on the patriots cowturds and packers realy..point being I realy appreciate anybody and every body who puts time and effort in to sharing information that they receive rather its by watching it happen or if it's info they receive from someone in person..**** that was a stupid ass way to say thank you to everybody Haa lol..

........Edited for space (and comprehension)...........     **** that was a stupid ass way to say thank you to everybody Haa lol..

I agree with the Special One (hopefully slightly more coherently  :)), and would like to thank you guys for taking the time to provide all of this info,

I would be really grateful for any thoughts on the O-line. TW appears to have shed some weight, how is he looking? I read that Ribs was working out at center, I still have hopes that he can make the team, how is he doing?

At this point in Redskins land, any poster who takes what they read about what someone else (fan or media) says they saw regarding the skill level being displayed in practices (with the eye-witness's own editorializing/projecting, too), and gives it a lot of meaning, is screaming "I fail at learning."  ^_^

This comment reflects only on we recipients of the reports, not the providers.  :P

Still, talking about it all is a sacred part of the true fan contract.  B)  :wub:

I am more holding to the mantra "show me on the field during the season." :ph34r:

I really think all the intense spinning here (pro and con) on a number of key figures over the last few years has been enough for a lifetime. I considered lobbying to change the name of the site to "ExtremeSpins."  :lol:

#Redskins OL Brandon Scherff thinks he could play guard now if asked. He says versatility will make him better.

CLVZj9pUsAAG_gZ.jpg

I thought they had to go without pads for 3 days but it was changed. Gruden confirmed that #Redskins will be in pads this afternoon.

Scherff on his first NFL training camp: "It's a dream come true" to be in the position he's in. Said Coach Callahan is grinding away.

Scherff on moving around the offensive line: "I'd be pretty comfortable" with a move to guard if needed. Said versatility is key for any OL.

Trying to decide whether short-term Galette deal indicates lack of confidence in Murphy (at least at OLB). Doesn't help my breakout predix.

Breeland responds to suspension on Twitter http://ow.ly/QmYo0  #RedskinsTalk

CLVap5hUkAA4M1I.jpg

#Redskins: Brandon Scherff being 'Welcomed' to the #NFL - #HTTR http://riggosrag.com/2015/08/01/redskins-brandon-scherff-being-welcomed-to-the-nfl/ …

HogsHaven.com ‏@HogsHaven  4m

Redskins 2015 Training Camp: Brandon Scherff Presser http://www.hogshaven.com/2015/8/1/9084073/redskins-2015-training-camp-brandon-scherff-presser?utm_campaign=hogshaven&utm_content=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter …

CLVbEoRWwAAX279.jpg

Updated NFL Cap Space http://bit.ly/1wu9Okq 

2015-08-01_1205.png

About 45 mins following the end of walk throughs, RGIII is still out here signing autographs for fans and military.

CLVdndRXAAIUkJ_.jpg

Great interview with Shawn Lauvao coming later today on http://RedskinsCapitalConnection.com  with @ChadwikoRCC and me. #Redskins #HTTR #RedskinsRVA

Joint practice t-shirts are in!

CLVePPnUMAAsi6m.jpg

The Redskins will be in full pads this afternoon. Plan accordingly.

Thanks to Trent Williams (@TrentW71) for stopping by the CSN tent. You can catch our wide-ranging conversation tonight at 6p on @CSNMA.

Does Morgan Moses really look night and day, or is it because Foerster is gone and Callahan is here

Russell: Galette's impact on Redskins LB unit - Washington - Scout http://www.scout.com/nfl/redskins/story/1568866-russell-galette-s-impact-on-redskins-lb-unit …

The #Redskins players are looking after the current and former Military out here today. Robert here especially.

CLVgpd9WsAA2pZE.jpg

Redskins GM Scot McCloughan feels fine with Junior Galette as a person. #RedskinsTalk http://ow.ly/Qn0xI 

CLVhqpdVEAAh-Hp.jpg

Idaho is known for potatoes Russia is known for vodka nothing else needs to be said

I agree with the Special One (hopefully slightly more coherently :)), and would like to thank you guys for taking the time to provide all of this info,

I would be really grateful for any thoughts on the O-line. TW appears to have shed some weight, how is he looking? I read that Ribs was working out at center, I still have hopes that he can make the team, how is he doing?

Lol thanks London..whoo hoo special one...somebody call my mom lol

Archived