Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

That just speculation? No report about how bad it is. 

No way you can tell the extent of it before its checked out 

Exactly. You can make a usually good educated guess, but the MRI tells all. And that's after the swelling subsides. 

For example, I tore my bicep tendon off the bone last year. When it happened, all I knew was I thought i heard a 

"pop" when it happened, though I also thought it could have been my opposite elbow ripping through my shirt sleeve. The ER really couldn't be sure what had happened to it that night. I'm thinking possible partial tear or maybe at best just a really bad sprain. Got to the Ortho I think 2 days later who was thinking it was torn. MRI was done a few hours later & confirmed the ligament was torn off the bone. Three weeks, four holes drilled through the bone & 36 staples later it was reattached.  

Good news..

Skins get some good news on promising corner Breshaud Breeland. Drs say knee injury should only keep him out 6-8 weeks. Coulda been worse

Keim has it even better

Team source says bashaud breeland will miss 4-6 weeks with an mcl injury. #redskins

Well, I'm 5-8, but in Rochester, NY. Wish I was in Richmond.

Wait, you're in Rochester, NY? Me too, good to know there's another fan somewhere among the sea of Giants and Bills. *shudder*

Hey me too...never see any skins gear here...

Keim reporting a good practice for RG3

It was an excellent showing from the fourth-year passer -- and even included one escape act. It's always tough to know if a quarterback would have been sacked on a play, but in this case Griffin extended a play, slipping out to his right and then, on the run, sidearming a ball to receiverJamison Crowder just a little to his inside. 

http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins

Still very lucky. Can't complain, really.

Exactly. Injuries happen. We usually seem to get bit with major ones to young players. 6-8 weeks isn't so bad. He will mis some time and some reps, but the kid can play. He will be back up to full speed by week 3.

Now, do you clear him a week early so his suspension gets used while he is recovering?

Ohhh excellent news on Breeland...even if he's out until week 8... i truly think our d line will b special enough that my 5'6" 260 lb fat ass could cover for Breeland and we would be ok..I couldn't cover a corn dog with mustard but eh imagine being out there playing with my beloved Washington Redskins.. Guuhhh huhhhh hehehe

It was an excellent showing from the fourth-year passer -- and even included one escape act. It's always tough to know if a quarterback would have been sacked on a play, but in this case Griffin extended a play, slipping out to his right and then, on the run, sidearming a ball to receiver[/size]Jamison Crowder just a little to his inside. [/size]

http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins

It's early obviously, but I am more then happy to hear these types of reports about Griffin. I hope this continues. As much as we are all a little divided about Griffin regaining his game, I think we can all agree that we want him to succeed.

It was an excellent showing from the fourth-year passer -- and even included one escape act. It's always tough to know if a quarterback would have been sacked on a play, but in this case Griffin extended a play, slipping out to his right and then, on the run, sidearming a ball to receiverJamison Crowder just a little to his inside. 

Not sure if anyone else at practice noticed this play.  I remember it and had a good view. Although it was a good pass, right on the money, he would have been sacked.  He moved right only after the DL stopped.  I didn't think any of the qb's had a great practice.  Very inconsistent for all 3.

It's early obviously, but I am more then happy to hear these types of reports about Griffin. I hope this continues. As much as we are all a little divided about Griffin regaining his game, I think we can all agree that we want him to succeed.

I couldn't put enough likes on this post!!

Not sure if anyone else at practice noticed this play. I remember it and had a good view. Although it was a good pass, right on the money, he would have been sacked. He moved right only after the DL stopped. I didn't think any of the qb's had a great practice. Very inconsistent for all 3.

That's weird. Everyone on Twitter said Robert looked great and I brushed it off but then Keim said he was excellent and he never pulls punches. I don't know what to believe?

I have never in my life seen this said about the Redskins organization under Snyder-

"He shared the passion and enthusiasm I had. I'm just thankful to be with such a functional organization."- junior Galette

Maybe he does have a few screws loose

Source- http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13353463/junior-galette-signs-1-year-deal-washington-redskins

Edit-spelling

Not sure if anyone else at practice noticed this play.  I remember it and had a good view. Although it was a good pass, right on the money, he would have been sacked.  He moved right only after the DL stopped.  I didn't think any of the qb's had a great practice.  Very inconsistent for all 3.

I will happily have you be in the minority on that opinion today lol...

"His first day featured a mixture of good throws and bad. Robert Griffin III's second day, however, featured something good for the Redskins to see: no incompletions.

That is, at least not during the full-team work. Then again, he only missed on one throw during the 7-on-7 portion of practice.

[...]What the Redskins need from Griffin is someone who can operate the offense, avoid negative plays and move the chains. That's what he did Friday."

Now, do you clear him a week early so his suspension gets used while he is recovering?

Absolutely.  No brainer...if Mara/Goodell allow it.  I'm sure he will be suspended the first game back, regardless. Juniors suspension will be announced, just before the first regular season game.  It will be 8 games, perhaps a minimum of 4 to match someone actually convicted of a crime but released due to a pay off. Court of law vs viral video.  Seriously.  We will be slammed as hard as possible. You realize they gave Roger the power to make the rules/suspensions as he sees fit, right? The NFLPA really screwed up in the last agreement. THAT was part of our "punishment". They, and Roger will continue....if not, I will be happily shocked. Sorry for the rant. Roger and the NFLPA have performed very poorly.  If they played for any team they would be cut.  HTTR 

Hey me too...never see any skins gear here...

Yeah, I wear a hat and sometimes a shirt out and about, but haven't really run into anyone else. You go out at all to watch the games? 

I've only really been to TC Hooligans in Greece, just moved back a few months, wondering if any good spots.

I will happily have you be in the minority on that opinion today lol...

"His first day featured a mixture of good throws and bad. Robert Griffin III's second day, however, featured something good for the Redskins to see: no incompletions.

That is, at least not during the full-team work. Then again, he only missed on one throw during the 7-on-7 portion of practice.

[...]What the Redskins need from Griffin is someone who can operate the offense, avoid negative plays and move the chains. That's what he did Friday."

Some of those plays would have been negative plays had the d-linemen been allowed to sack the qb.  I thought, and I am no expert, that he took an awfully long time to get rid of many of his passes... and if I remember correctly, the whistle was blown twice because of "sacks".  Two, maybe more sacks in ten or so pass attempts is not a great day in my book. Same hesitation that cost us last year. Just so this doesn't start a new life of it's own, I am not an RG hater. I really want him to succeed and think he is our best shot at having a real NFL starting caliber qb.

I can't tell if it's Ricky Sanders or Deangelo Hall...did I earn an achievement ...ahh its called a sig...I earned that sig some how...haaa brightest dumb ass on the shelf award?

Team cheerleader. You receive that award for unwavering support and positivity. Very rare around here.

Congratulations!

Archived