Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

Hatcher gets RGIII for the second sack of the day. It was quick, no time to get rid of it therem. Credit to the DL. #Redskins

For a big guy, Matt Jones has nice lateral agility. And I can only barely feel the ground shake when he runs. #Redskins

Duke Ihenacho strips Silas Redd with a beautiful chop. Crowd cheers and Duke looks happy. Throws his gloves to some kids. @NachoLyfe

Andre Roberts had another nice catch. He's having a good day. #Redskins

I don't see anything to worry about regarding Scherff playing at G.  To me, that is versatility... injuries will always force your hand and it helps to be able to switch positions.  I have absolutely no doubt they will intend Scherff to be a T if it is where he is most needed.

I don't see anything to worry about regarding Scherff playing at G.  To me, that is versatility... injuries will always force your hand and it helps to be able to swing positions.  I have absolutely no doubt they will intend Scherff to be a T if it is the best position for him to be on at that time.

True.

I remember back in the days of the Hogs, they used to rotate folks many times when they had injury.

It was important to Gibbs and Buegel that the o-linemen knew several positions so they could take over in a pinch. 

Seeing Scherrf play guard early in practice doesn't mean that's the plan, but we'll see.

the Breeland injury looked awful on film. Looks like foot got stuck/turned in ground and I couldn't take my eyes off his knee.

I'm going with ACL/MCL but praying it's ankle.

I'll toss LCL and PCL in there too, heck, the whole bottom half of his leg just plum fell off.

Demarre Carroll of the Atlanta Hawks had a pretty bad looking leg injury in the playoffs and was back the next day. All of our bodies are different of course. If Breeland is out because of an ankle injury he is one luck SOB. Prayers for another healthy preseason.

The good thing is that he is so young. So if it isn't a really serious injury, he can bounce back quick.

Everyone saying Griffin is looking really good and tomorrow we'll get an article from Keim about how poorly he's looked lol

LOL Yeah.

I think this Menendez fellow who is tweeting the most about Griffin is a big fan. :) His tweets are rather glowing and seem to try and excuse things such as low passes as being "intentional" as so the defender couldn't get it. LOL

OTOH, Keim likes to point out everything he perceives to be a mistake, and focus on the problems he thinks exist.

My guess is that it is somewhere in the middle. :)

Chadwiko Menendez @ChadwikoRCC 25m25 minutes ago

Takoby Cofield false starts at LT, and off he goes to run a lap. Crowd loves it. #Redskins

LOL Yeah.

I think this Menendez fellow who is tweeting the most about Griffin is a big fan. :) His tweets are rather glowing and seem to try and excuse things such as low passes as being "intentional" as so the defender couldn't get it. LOL

OTOH, Keim point out everything he perceives to be a mistake, and focus on the problems he thinks exist.

He is from Australia from what I understand and came for training camp.

LOL Yeah.

OTOH, Keim point out everything he perceives to be a mistake, and focus on the problems he thinks exist.

Yeah, kinda like who has the better cheerleader pic out of the two of us? Lets call it a push!! :D

Diane Roberts @DianesTalking 28m28 minutes ago Virginia, USA

Hearing on #ESPN980 Bashaud Breeland injury is ankle, not knee. @thecooleyzone says he has ice on it. #SkinsOn9 @WUSA9sports @KristenBerset

Zac Boyer @ZacBoyer 2m2 minutes ago

A Redskins spokesman said only that Breeland is being evaluated for his injury. Specifics uncertain. Will not be speaking to reporters.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 3m3 minutes ago

Galette said he appreciated McCloughan's passion and honesty when telling him what he expects of him.

Redskins new pass rusher.

CLRZKnuUAAARE5V.jpg

ESPN 980 @ESPNRadio980 6m6 minutes ago

Saints insider Larry Holder tells ESPN 980 that the tweets were the reason Junior Galette could only get a minimum deal.

Archived