Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

One of our rising stars would get hurt. Do any of our rising stars ever NOT get hurt?

Now, there's someone trying to set up a jinx situation if I ever saw one. :tantrum:

For shame!!! Trying to get us to tempt the football fates like that!

ESPN 980 @ESPNRadio980 11m11 minutes ago

Saints insider Larry Holder from http://NOLA.com  tells ESPN 980 on Junior Galette "The fact you got him cheap, its worth the risk"

ESPN 980 @ESPNRadio980 9m9 minutes ago

Saints insider Larry Holder on Junio Galette tells ESPN 980 that "the fact that the Saints will eat $12 million dollars, scares you"

Washington Redskins @RedskinsFans_ 12m12 minutes ago

Washington Redskins retweeted Jake Russell

Perspective of just how enormous #PotRoast really is..

Washington Redskins added,

CLRXUsGXAAIwRSH.jpg
Jake Russell @_JakeRussell
Terrance Knighton makes Junior Galette look like a cornerback. #Redskins

Zac Boyer @ZacBoyer 9m9 minutes ago

Junior Galette speaks to lots and lots of reporters.

CLRbHF7VAAQhOYR.jpg

The Insider @Insider 27s27 seconds ago

Jay Gruden: Redskins decision-makers deemed Junior Galette worthy of a second chance http://wapo.st/1HbGIcQ

Louis Riddick @LRiddickESPN 3m3 minutes ago

.@jaredfarmerwv Scouted Galette @ Stillman. Loved the player then. Really like player now. Have big issues w/what is said about the person.

Trey Wiltshire @Hokieskins 3h3 hours ago

Really cool move by @NachoLyfe getting a kid to help him stretch before practice. #HTTR

CLQ7Ta3UMAAPgeA.jpg

Washington Redskins @BR_Redskins 12s12 seconds ago

http://BleacherReport.com  - Is Signing Controversial Junior Galette Worth the Risk for Washington?: http://ble.ac/1SpfCdZ

Redskins RVA @redskinsrva 26s26 seconds ago

DHall, Kerrigan, and RGIII doing some autographs!

CLReOTxWgAEnd8T.jpg
CLReOS6WEAAk_Vl.jpg
CLReOWiW8AAGg67.jpg

NFL Philosophy @NFLosophy 3m3 minutes ago

On Junior Galette, don't forget that WAS can get a compensatory pick if he hits free agency next year and signs a decent contract elsewhere.

NFL Philosophy @NFLosophy 19s19 seconds ago

WAS gets a 27 y.o. double digit sack guy on a minimum deal this year. Low risk. Then they get right of first refusal in free agency in '16.

my adopted daughter went to RIT, I froze my tail off one December day up there.

I attended RIT... learned quickly about "lake effect snow" and needing rolling momentum if I wanted to turn right onto a street without spinning my wheels helplessly as traffic approaches.  Spun out twice due to suddenly encountering snow drifts covering a road before I realized it was there.  Covered all our apartment windows with plastic sheeting in order to save money on the extremely high heating bills.  Quite the winter wonderland.

Yeah, kinda like who has the better cheerleader pic out of the two of us? Lets call it a push!! :D

I'll play, hahaaa.

InScotWeTrust retweeted Brian McNally

1f440.png that's a first! #HTTR

InScotWeTrust added,

Brian McNally @bmcnally14
Junior Galette: "I’m just thankful to be with such a functional organization."

@ChadwikoRCC UNconfirmed< so who is saying this? hahaa You were there today? I thought?

I attended RIT... learned quickly about "lake effect snow" and needing rolling momentum if I wanted to turn right onto a street without spinning my wheels helplessly as traffic approaches.  Spun out twice due to suddenly encountering snow drifts covering a road before I realized it was there.  Covered all our apartment windows with plastic sheeting in order to save money on the extremely high heating bills.  Quite the winter wonderland.

I spent 10 years in Binghamton, by the end of that time I was taxed out and found an assignment in Atlanta.  Warmer and cheaper.

Well, if I had to choose a knee ligament to tear, MCL is one of the better ones. Though alot of times if you tear that you get the medial meniscus as well. But at least they don't make the knee entirely unstable.

Anyways, we'll have to wait and see.

A lot of people laughing at Junior's comments but maybe with Scot Mcloughen here he feels that way

OK folks I have to pack and get ready to leave early tomorrow morning.  I have no coverage for BRBN so it will be a barren wasteland tomorrow.

Also, I have Bball duties pretty much in and out, here in the morn till 10, then back at lunch, then out for two more games in aft. 

I spent 10 years in Binghamton, by the end of that time I was taxed out and found an assignment in Atlanta.  Warmer and cheaper.

Binghamton is my home.  Cold and expensive.  Also everyone here (with a brain) eventually ends up in FL, so I'm not surprised.

Archived