Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

Show me on the field, in hall, even a picture on the wall, hahaaa. All three btw. lol. love you bro.

My man...thank you. Will do!!! As soon as he sends some pics later this week I will post a few. Practice starts on Wednesday I believe.

I told him I would get him all the Redskins jerseys he needed to pimp our colors in Miami...also throwback "U" jerseys...Portis, Moss and especially Sean T.

@TarikCSN: Gruden confirmed Breeland will be out 4-6 weeks. Best case scenario all things considered, he said.

@john_keim: Jay Gruden said the Redskins will try Kyshoen Jarrett in the slot in addition to Justin Rogers and Tevin Mitchel

@Redskins: Gruden said Justin Rogers and rookies Tevin Mitchel and Kyshoen Jarrett will get chances and reps in the slot at CB.

Brian McNally@BmcNally14:

Kyshoen Jarrett HAS made an impression. Says DeAngelo Hall: "He immediately impressed these coaches just with his footwork, his work ethic."

hell yeah... friend of the family there...  he's an extremely humble guy and well deserving of this chance in the NFL.  

does C Bake have only 4 fingers on his left hand or is he holding up some weird sign with his fingers???temp08012015_TC_WalkThrough_Day_3_423--n

Last 5 Tress Way punts during return drills have all been 60 yds or more. Without exaggeration. #Redskins

Matt Jones blocking the right outside on Punts, and giving up absolutely nothing. Great block work. #Redskins

David Amerson getting work as the left gunner on Punts, too. #Redskins

Griffins footwork is noticeably tighter, smoother. It's very evident he's been working on it this off season. #Redskins

Cousins passes are looking better today, too. Tight accurate throws. #Redskins

Jamison Crowder is switched on today. No drops in WR drills and great footwork setting up YAC. #Redskins

New CB Deshazor Everett working against Jamison Crowder, and looking better than expected for a day 1 player. #Redskins

For the first time this camp, Culliver beats DJax on a deep ball and breaks up the pass. Fantastic D. #Redskins

Straight after that, Ryan Grant with a sick cut to get separation from Tevin Mitchell. Crowd liked it. #Redskins

Jamison Crowder with a nice catch against Everett from RGIII on an inside seam. #Redskins

Garcon beats Amerson easily on a deep in route from RGIII. Too easily. #Redskins

Ryan Grant has some sharp moves.

https://vine.co/v/eHa9w0n1eLI

We will carry 4 OLBs on the final roster, maybe 5 depending on special teams ability. Smith, Jones, Galette and Kerrigan will almost certainly be the four baring injury.

Edit. Sorry just realised you probably mean next year.

I actually should've used the past tense, because I was really trying to say if he'd been more impressive last year he might not have all these direct challengers to the starting ROLB spot this year. I could've been more clear. Before Gallette, Smith had a fair shot to claim the spot if he showed well enough.

And this is a big achievement how again? ;).

Hail.

Supporting Leeds and the Redskins has significantly lowered the bar of what I consider an achievement ...

@TarikCSN: With Breeland sidelined, Rogers continues to work in the slot with the 1st team defense. #RedskinsTalk

Archived