Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

At the risk of feeling more wrath on that pesky 'soccer' thang ..... Joe Gomez. Absolute natural and future superstar. .................................

One last, last thing about the spherical-ball game. Gutted to see him go, but that £3.5 mil has almost definitely saved us from relegation this year.

That didn't look like resistance training to me. It looked like agility drills. I may have missed something there.

You can see a band in the shadow, but I to wasn't sure they were pulling back on it real hard???? Side to side with a band, resistance???

Moses now 3 for 3 against Trent Murphy.

Sorry, but I had to quote this one picture just to mention that I'm shocked no one has said that Griffin has really lost a step. 

Just FWIW, that sorry but I had to is what got me some time off in the Zoony Bin, or TK's, one of those places, I would edit it out...I would . 

Per @lizclarketweet,DJax said he dislocated finger on left hand. He did return to action though.

Burgundy Blog retweeted Brian McNally

Corner depth being tested early.

Burgundy Blog added,

Brian McNally @bmcnally14
Meanwhile, another slot corner is dealing with an injury. Rookie CB Tevin Mitchel being evaluated for a sore right shoulder. #Redskins

People use TISSUES? Good grief, I thought proper form was a sock.

Pfft if your going to be all environmental and ****...damn hippie

And he saves water by not washing them, thus saving starch as well. 

There was an uproar?.,,what page was it on? lol

Which is why I specifically stated I was sad HE felt like there was one. Not that there was. :)

But I understand where he was coming from. The entire conversation veered his way and there was a lot of questioning of his ability to judge for simply stating what he saw. So he easily misconstrued it as an "uproar" and I was explaining to him to not let all the comments or intense focus get to him. Someone not used to the amount of responses one can generate when mentioning Robert one way or another can easily feel like he's being attacked, lol. 

Shout out to these fans who recognized me yelling out "yo Australia!" from the fence as we put together today's pod

CLWrs9hW8AIdf2m.jpg

Share a coke with a friend #POTROAST #SWAGGYTIME #HTTR #shareacoke https://instagram.com/p/52bZo9rHDM/ 

11809895_731282383685219_392649317_n_zps

#Redskins WR Ryan Grant with the after practice JUGS machine work.

I'm pumped to see Spencer Long in the starting RG spot.  I'm guessing his weight, experience, of health was the reason he wasn't our starter last yr infront of Chester.  I'm stocked to see how difficult of a job our line has when they go up against JJ Watt and Wilfork.  That should give us a good picture of what week 1 will look like going up against Suh.

I'm actually hoping that all of this Morgan Moses praise over the past three days keeps up and he starts at RT with Schreff at RG. It would be even better if Long ends up starting at LG or maybe Schreff moves to that spot. Unlike others, I have zero problem with the Redskins drafting a guard in the top 10. The Rams had #2 overall Greg Robinson playing guard last year until Jake Long got hurt. Like others have already said just get they 5 best on the field. It would be awesome to have a good o-line this season. It seems like forever since that has been the case. 

See the bands? 

Kory Lichtensteiger getting in some work after practice. #redskins

CLWvxT2WEAA8yhz.jpg

Bump and run? what  a concept....

Chris culliver vs desean Jackson in one on one work. Culliver patient at the line

CLWv8qCWsAAH-NA.jpg

@RGIII signing an autograph for a fan after all fans left with no press around. Class move http://1drv.ms/1ICvT8Y 

Jamison crowder. #redskins

CLWwTrvW8AArUNO.jpg

Very low attendance so far this year. I'm starting to think camp may not be in Richmond for the full 8 years. Not positive, but I think the Redskins can back out after 4 years if certain attendance figures aren't met. The supposed economic impact here has been less than expected. I think the city could do a better job of having more going on outside of camp. I really think they should have a lot more organized festivities outside of camp, coinciding with camp. I'm going to enjoy it while I can. On a positive note, it would be nice to go and not have it be overly crowded. Haven't got out there yet, but am going to try and make it tomorrow, Thursday, and as often as I can after that.

Today’s attendance: 5,266. Previous first Saturday attendances: 15,124 and 11,127. #RedskinsRVA

Pfft if your going to be all environmental and ****...damn hippie

And he saves water by not washing them, thus saving starch as well. 

hahahaha, Hey, give me SOME credit. At least they're not made out of hemp, that stuff would tear your **** UP.

Which is why I specifically stated I was sad HE felt like there was one. Not that there was...Someone not used to the amount of responses one can generate when mentioning Robert one way or another can easily feel like he's being attacked, lol. 

Definitely sounds like regular ES life.  ;)

I'm actually hoping that all of this Morgan Moses praise over the past three days keeps up and he starts at RT with Schreff at RG...It seems like forever since that has been the case. 

I'm right there with you. I couldn't care less where our guys are as long as they're great playing their spot. It would be pretty amazing to come out this year with a stacked OL (HUUUUUUGE too with Moses added to that lineup). Then, if something bad happens, Scherff can move out to RT and we don't lose a beat there.

Just FWIW, that sorry but I had to is what got me some time off in the Zoony Bin, or TK's, one of those places, I would edit it out...I would . 

See. If we beat you over the head or throw enough potatoes at you, you learn. :)

Now, about your women's shoe wearing fetish....It's really starting to freak Jumbo out.

I forgot who it was who made this great point after the draft on Sherff, but one of our esteemed posters wrote about the entire idea about "over drafting" for a player (specifically early in the first round) being mainly about the type of contracts those players were getting in the past; pre-current CBA.

So you needed to draft a LT, stud pass rusher, or QB (for the most part) because you were giving them gigantic contracts that fit those essential positions. But then the risk for selecting a bust became higher because you were forcing the issue.

With the current CBA, the idea that you have to get one of those types early in the draft so that it's concurrent with the contracts respective to those positions has been made obsolete.

Those early first rounders don't cost nearly as much and you have their rights for even longer, so you can feel confident picking a player at whatever position, with more emphasis on selecting the guy who has the higher probability of succeeding instead of a specific position.

I thought it was a great point made back then and it really makes sense, honestly. It's also consistent with how Scot explained the pick, when he said he really didn't care where Sherff ended up playing, but that he's confident we picked a great football player.

I'm right there with you. I couldn't care less where our guys are as long as they're great playing their spot. It would be pretty amazing to come out this year with a stacked OL (HUUUUUUGE too with Moses added to that lineup). Then, if something bad happens, Scherff can move out to RT and we don't lose a beat there.

I totally agree.  Where you pick a guy shouldn't mean squat this time of year.(I know it does, but it shouldn't) You play your best 5 linemen.  I actually like the idea of Moses/Scherff more than I do Scherff/Long.  Where Scherff has trouble is the technique/ footwork in pass pro as a tackle, he doesn't get overpowered.  Oh, how it would be nice to have an actual pocket for our qb to step into during the season.

Chadwiko Menendez@ChadwikoRCC 2m2 minutes ago

Shout out to these fans who recognized me yelling out "yo Australia!" from the fence as we put together today's pod

Chris Baker@cbaker92redskin 4h4 hours ago

Share a coke with a friend #POTROAST #SWAGGYTIME #HTTR #shareacoke https://instagram.com/p/52bZo9rHDM/

<MOD EDITED OUT pic of Knighton and Baker holding coke cans>

Washington Redskins@Redskins 50s50 seconds ago

https://twitter.com/hashtag/Redskins?src=hash"]#Redskins WR Ryan Grant with the after practice JUGS machine work.

Is this a normal 12 oz can of coke? My God it looks tiny in their hands

MY BOY GOES TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI THIS AFTERNOON! Starts as an Equipment Manager on Monday!

That is all, from Beastland...

HAIL!

My daughter leaving for Texas A&M for her Doctorate, or PhD,if you prefer, tomorrow.  After two Masters degrees, it's about time :) Very proud. She is amazing in her field....truly.  CONGRATS Redbeast!!!! :) HTTR

Archived