Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

How do you know that he is an all-pro DT?

I don't, which is why I stated "it remains to be seen" and "potentially." But the same logic can be applied to your perspective: "How do you know Scherff is an all pro guard?" Perhaps he develops simply into a good, satisfactory guard or a swing tackle. 

Well its been a bad day for me so far, drove 14 hours yesterday to get to No VA, then when I started to post articles this morning my laptop committed hari kari and it took a few hours to find a new one.  Hopefully I'm back up and running  but its going to take me forever to recover all my missing  bookmarks, 

Well you got there safely, so the day is not that bad. And maybe the upgrade was overdue? Keep on the sunny side.

Ah, the pleasures of modern life and all its conveniences.

I tell you 50 years ago when I was transitioning from vacuum tubes to transistors, I thought it can never get any better than this, little did I know I'd have a panic attack when my Laptop with more power than the whole computer room I worked in crashed,

You or Scot, hmmmmm. So tough, close one there,,,,,I don't know who to go with,,,,,uhm,,,,uhr.....I go with you, they should of hired and went with you, track record picking talent is really a no brainer here. (sarcasm aside) I think Scots got this. 

I know, any dissenting opinion is ridiculous. I'm not saying Scherff wont be good, I was simply representing the position of others who feel that a top 5 pick shouldn't be used to select a guard. There's potentially more "bang for your buck" in the top 5. 

And for the record, I really like the Scherff pick. I think he's going to be pretty good. 

I also wish you had more faith in my abilities as a GM. You should check out my Madden 09 roster, built form scratch. It would quell any doubts about my prowess as a talent evaluator. 

McCloughan on LB Junior Galette: "The decision was made because we really believe he's a Redskin, and that's why we signed him."

Scot, "finally call good or bad is mine"

I know, any dissenting opinion is ridiculous. I'm not saying Scherff wont be good, I was simply representing the position of others who feel that a top 5 pick shouldn't be used to select a guard. There's potentially more "bang for your buck" in the top 5. 

And for the record, I really like the Scherff pick. I think he's going to be pretty good. 

I also wish you had more faith in my abilities as a GM. You should check out my Madden 09 roster, built form scratch. It would quell any doubts about my prowess as a talent evaluator. 

My point is Scot knows more about picking players then the collective ES knows about picking it's own nose. 

Zac Boyer @ZacBoyer 2m2 minutes ago Richmond, VA

McCloughan on Galette: What you read in the media isn't always true. Feels remarkably confident in the team's interview of him.

Zac Boyer @ZacBoyer 16s16 seconds ago Richmond, VA

McCloughan on Galette: "I did not like the video at all. As a matter of fact, when I saw the video, it was a little scary."

McCloughan: Talked to “about 20” people about Galette. #Redskins

McCloughan on Galette: "When the guy left my room, he was crying. He was sweating." He wanted to join the Redskins.

Scot. "both those Cats are special teams players, safety spot 3&4

McCloughan pleading for actual football questions.

McCloughan: "When you played the Redskins this season ...the next morning you're going to be sore." Didn't put a # on expectation for wins.

McCloughan: "We will not back down, and if we do, I promise you, changes will be made."

#Skins GM McCloughan on OLB JGalette, signed despite red flags: ‘He has to walk the line, & he knows that if he doesn’t, he’ll be gone.’

Scot, "I have final say on the 53, coaches have input"

@johnnylocal "It's not about me, it's about us"

I don't know how you watch this guy and not feel just a lil hope trying to wriggle up, no BS, no spin, just straightforward and clear. Give me that every day of the week.

"We will not back down, and if we do, I promise you, changes will be made."

That right there is enough to get me through this season, no matter what the W/L is.

scot says he did "too much research" on galette and was "getting tired of it"  :lol:

he basically echoed a post of mine yestreday  (nothing insightful on my end) that he has final say on roster but the coaches and personnel dept are very involved and it's a us deal not a him deal

he kept asking for "football questions" and not personality /character stuff..

promised we'd play hard all the time and wouldn't put a number on wins needed to validate direction, but that if that effort wansn't showing, changes would be made

said he's happy seeing the coaches as excited as they are and the players working so hard 

Well its been a bad day for me so far, drove 14 hours yesterday to get to No VA, then when I started to post articles this morning my laptop committed hari kari and it took a few hours to find a new one.  Hopefully I'm back up and running  but its going to take me forever to recover all my missing  bookmarks, 

Install Google Chrome for your browser. With Chrome you log into it anywhere on any machine & have your bookmarks there. #TechTip :)

Archived