Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

#Redskins O-line working on some power blocking https://instagram.com/p/55JZDXS-my/ 

Live from @redskinsrva!!! #HTTR #RedskinsTweetTeam @Redskins today is an awesome day!

CLbYBWtUwAAxiRL.jpg
CLbYBW0UEAA3ann.jpg
CLbYBX-UcAAlgG8.jpg

Gruden covering Garcon on a 30 yard fade route. 5 yards into the run Garcon was alllll alone. #Redskins

I called Scot & Jay as being way more on the same page--and it being a very mutually respectful and even affable one--than many here (mostly because of a very specific reason/bias :)) would "like" to believe.

We'll see if that (as with many other things) holds up over time.

I remember you saying that....and if I do...

Confirmed: DJax is also on a rest day today. He's out here with no pads supporting his team mates. #Redskins

WRs coach Ike Hilliard looks over where I am, says next ball is coming right to me. Sure enough, Garcon catches it 1 yard from my face.

Jason Hatcher said he is looking forward after last season when Redskins defense “did not have the right approach.” http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/2/jason-hatcher-looks-forward-after-saying-defense-

Whatnot crossover:

Watching the MLB trade deadline unfold and actually deliver with substantial trades, some might even call a few of them blockbusters....... 

It is an interesting argument, although not one for this thread  but the other massive difference in the spots... and I really do not follow the MLB so I might be out with the numbers but the season is like 80 games or so - there is far more margin for error and come mid season there are no "free" spots in the roster on any teams get it wrong adn a marginal playoff team could be heading for a top 10 pick ... 

If rosters and seasons were bigger it would have more impact but i just dnt see mid season trades ever being significant in the nfl 

Again remember today that Trent Williams and Kory Lichtensteiger are resting, so OL is giving up more pressure than previous days #Redskins

Keenan Robinson is having a very nice day on D today. #Redskins

One thing RGIII is doing that is impressing me today: he's stepping into the pocket instead of fleeing it. Much more poised under pressure.

During red zone 7-on-7 work, all 3 QBs went 4-for-5. After, in 11-on-11's, RGIII placed a beautiful pass into Ryan Grants hands.

Stephen Czarda @StephenCzarda 1m1 minute ago

During red zone 7-on-7 work, all 3 QBs went 4-for-5. After, in 11-on-11's, RGIII placed a beautiful pass into Ryan Grants hands.

Skins Squad @SkinsSquad 5m5 minutes ago

Skins Squad retweeted michael phillips

Must keep this up.

Skins Squad added,

michael phillips @michaelpRTD
One thing RGIII is doing that is impressing me today: he's stepping into the pocket instead of fleeing it. Much more poised under pressure.

Chadwiko Menendez @ChadwikoRCC 10m10 minutes ago

Back to 11 on 11s RGIII first snap sees him evade the instant pressure from Rogers on a CB blitz nicely, and off he runs. #Redskins

Chadwiko Menendez @ChadwikoRCC 9m9 minutes ago

Keenan Robinson is having a very nice day on D today. #Redskins

Just thought I'd drop by and let you guys know, my father passed away this morning. He was a Skins fan, but I think only because I was a Skins fan. He liked the Redskins, and chose the team because of their Native American symbolism, not in-spite of it, as he was 1/2 Cherokee and lived on and off the reservations. 

Anyway, he passed in his sleep, was active until the day he died, was a Skins fan, a pox on bullies, and when he was pissed HOLY **** I was happy he was on my side (except for when he was pissed at me, then I thought I was going to die).  :lol:

It's been quite a day, but we had a great relationship in the end and, as a doctor and a religious person, I don't believe, in any form, that life ends at death.

I am grateful for this Redskins family. I knew I'd be doing this someday, but you guys are more of a comfort than you know. Thanks for all the good times and all the **** we give each other.

Just thought I'd drop by and let you guys know, my father passed away this morning. He was a Skins fan, but I think only because I was a Skins fan. He liked the Redskins, and chose the team because of their Native American symbolism, not in-spite of it, as he was 1/2 Cherokee and lived on and off the reservations.

Condolences. Sorry for your loss.

Archived