Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Submitted ONES, 2015 Official PRE_SEASON/Camp Twitter Thread: The will to win on the field starts now. (NO RG3 POSTS!)

SWFLSkins

Here's @Freakyjean99 taking a selfie with the fans. He jumped the metal barrier so EVERYONE could be a part of it!

CLVYzq5WoAAPaLv.jpg

Talking Redskins with @Rich_TandlerCSN in just a minute on @1067thefandc

Love the Anonymous coach who said @RGIII was done...1) put your name on it 2) unless the coach was Jay Gruden it doesn't mean squat!

Hate to tell ya, but ES is a form of social media. :)

Ok again yes I now know that..I mean before you so kindly reminded me...I stumbled upon extreme skins through redskins.com...ohhhh it had to been 8/9 years ago...and I found it and was just AMAZED with the info I got and all the cool other ****..videos of old games just all kind if cool **** and for oohhh 7/8 years I just followed...read everybody's posts.. laughed...agreed/disagreed...and have LOVED this sight scince...Facebook exploded and I have never had anything to do with it..wellllll to be honest I was moving back to Idaho from Alaska and I was talking to mommy about a new start meet new people so she suggest Facebook I ask ?? Huh...she explains it to me I say ok lets do it she sets me up on Facebook and I get to Idaho she shows it to me and trys to explain it I tried three different times for about 3 min each time and just didn't get it..that was in 09 and I haven't had any thing to do with it scince.. this absolute wonderful site is as close as I get

Something is happening in Richmond. This is the beginning of something special. Something we haven't seen in a long time. It may take some time to bake, but you can smell it in the air. Attitudes are changing. Real belief is infectious. True camaraderie is being developed. Mark my words men...we are seeing a real team being built here. Im not talking Super Bowl; there will be mistakes and gaffes but you will see the difference how they will stick together, work harder and overcome those hurdles...unlike previous years.

On a lighter note I could ramble on about potato recipes like Benjamin Buford "Bubba" Blue did with shrimp in Forrest Gump. I know I can cook eggs over 100 ways (see the pleats in my toque) and I could easily match that with potatoes. Thank God for Mr. Potato Head and God bless Idaho potatoes (and Peruvian potatoes also but that is another story).

Great morning here today...Mama is cleaning the house in skimpy clothing and MY BOY GOES TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI THIS AFTERNOON! Starts as an Equipment Manager on Monday!

That is all, from Beastland...

HAIL!

Something is happening in Richmond. This is the beginning of something special. Something we haven't seen in a long time. It may take some time to bake, but you can smell it in the air. Attitudes are changing. Real belief is infectious. True camaraderie is being developed. Mark my words men...we are seeing a real team being built here. Im not talking Super Bowl; there will be mistakes and gaffes but you will see the difference how they will stick together, work harder and overcome those hurdles...unlike previous years.

On a lighter note I could ramble on about potato recipes like Benjamin Buford "Bubba" Blue did with shrimp in Forrest Gump. I know I can cook eggs over 100 ways (see the pleats in my toque) and I could easily match that with potatoes. Thank God for Mr. Potato Head and God bless Idaho potatoes (and Peruvian potatoes also but that is another story).

Great morning here today...Mama is cleaning the house in skimpy clothing and MY BOY GOES TO THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI THIS AFTERNOON! Starts as an Equipment Manager on Monday!

HAIL!

Kick ****ing ass post man!!!

Something is happening in Richmond. This is the beginning of something special.

Great morning here today...Mama is cleaning the house in skimpy clothing and Congrats on the U. 

HAIL!

Show me on the field, in hall, even a picture on the wall, hahaaa. All three btw. lol. love you bro. 

The Redskins will be in full pads this afternoon. Plan accordingly.

@john_keim Meaning...don't eat before reading your TLs. Hell, Breeland news had me nauseous.

ICYMI—The #Redskins need #RG3 to be efficient, not spectacular. http://www.csnwashington.com/redskinsblog/redskins-need-rg3-be-efficient-not-spectacular  #RedskinsTalk

CLVHvEDWUAA7p1-.png

"The last thing I want to do is try to embarrass this organization, bringing in these so-called bad guys."

@JReidESPN ?said whom/ ? you, Scot?

Putting a smile on a little kid face makes my days it's almost that time #Thankful #HTTR https://instagram.com/p/52WmftOLsy/ 

[sB Nation: Hogs Haven] - Redskins 2015 Training Camp: Brandon Scherff Presser: http://bit.ly/1HeWhR2  Via - @HogsHaven

Another one from @RGIII and Junior Galette as they walked out together this morning. #Redskins

CLVyPiPWEAEcJb3.jpg

#Redskins: Bashaud Breeland responds to @twitter critics … http://was.247sports.com/Bolt/Redskins-Bashaud-Breeland-responds-to-twitter-critics-38508057 

CLVyK4UWIAArcyG.jpg

Some act as if they didn't know when it's brought to the light again smh, know my vision and my grind before you judge me thanks to those

Is anyone listening to this clown Chris Russell on the the Fan right now?  Drumming up controversy regarding the executive office, Gruden, RG3 etc.  Also said we are facing two "fantastic, talented, and bruuuuuutal" defenses week 1 and 2.  Dophins look good on paper but Rams?  Wouldn't call either BRUTAL.  Russell is a joke.

Let Bram know on twitter that you'd listen to a DC focused podcast if he put one out.

Why not? All right.. Give me a week and I'll start recording. Tell your friends.. twitter.com/skinsgoldpants…

@BramESPN A podcast or a live stream a few times a week. I would listen also. Hell, if you live in this area, I'd come help you out for free

1. Who will the first fight of Training Camp be between? (My $ is on Brandon Scherff vs Galette.)

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

@RedskinsCult I thought they said Hall and Reed already had a bit of a scuffle.

0 retweets0 favorites
     Retweet
     Favorite
    More

@BramESPN I'd listen, Skins primary, DC sports as well.

Scherff speaks on first training camp http://ow.ly/Qn6qm  #RedskinsTalk

CLV34u4WsAEniW7.png

PHOTOS: Training Camp Practices, Day 3: Check out these images of the Washington Redskins' wal... http://bit.ly/1Hf2igt  via - @Redskins

Is anyone listening to this clown Chris Russell on the the Fan right now?  Drumming up controversy regarding the executive office, Gruden, RG3 etc.  Also said we are facing two "fantastic, talented, and bruuuuuutal" defenses week 1 and 2.  Dophins look good on paper but Rams?  Wouldn't call either BRUTAL.  Russell is a joke.

Rams defense is arguably ascending.  Talk about a loaded D line.  The Rams as we know is the one team that shut the Redskins out last year.   Our offense looked inept against them.   Quinn, Long, Donald, Brockers and they add Fairley.   Plenty say they might have the best D line in the game now or at least top 5.

Rams defense is arguably ascending.  Talk about a loaded D line.  The Rams as we know is the one team that shut the Redskins out last year.   Our offense looked inept against them.   Quinn, Long, Donald, Brockers and they add Fairley.   Plenty say they might have the best D line in the game now or at least top 5.

Well I'm not going to count our suckage as a jewel in their crown as a defense.  That's a good d-line no doubt, but the Rams d has never really been one that I've thought was a dominant or BRUTAL one.

Burgundy Blog ‏@BurgundyBlog  5m5 minutes ago

Trying to decide whether short-term Galette deal indicates lack of confidence in Murphy (at least at OLB). Doesn't help my breakout predix.

If Murphy has 7-8 sacks, one of 'em between Smith and Gallette isn't here, IMO. Probably Gallette. But they grabbed 2 guys to take his spot, I see that as more than just accumulating depth.

If Murphy has 7-8 sacks, one of 'em between Smith and Gallette isn't here, IMO. Probably Gallette. But they grabbed 2 guys to take his spot, I see that as more than just accumulating depth.

We will carry 4 OLBs on the final roster, maybe 5 depending on special teams ability. Smith, Jones, Galette and Kerrigan will almost certainly be the four baring injury.

Edit. Sorry just realised you probably mean next year.

Well I'm not going to count our suckage as a jewel in their crown as a defense.  That's a good d-line no doubt, but the Rams d has never really been one that I've thought was a dominant or BRUTAL one.

Yeah, I wouldnt call either dominant, and I think its really rash to do so.  At best the Rams were average last year, right around 15th in the NFL, while the Dolphins were a below average defense, right around 20th in points allowed.  

Neither changed DCs, neither added much in the way of talent.  The Rams may have one or two up and coming players, but for the most part their talent is largely the same as it was last year.  The Dolphins talent is the same as it was last year except for Suh.  And while Suh will improve them, is he really going to take them from 20th to 5th?  I just dont see how you can say for both of them they are going to make massive leaps from piddling defenses to dominant brutal forces based on little change to their teams.

Their defense has been good though I agree not elite, yet.  They are 2nd in the league in sacks over the last three years.  Yeah we stunk last year but they shut us out, some really good defenses like Seattle and Arizona couldn't do the same.   The Rams seem to be a trendy pick with some NFL insiders people for this season.  I don't think its a reach that a D loaded with young stars, coached by Greg Williams and stopped us last year better than any other team will be a handful for us this season, again.

The Tampa game gets a lot of attention because of Rg3 but there was one game where we looked IMO totally dominated and that was the Rams game.  

Warning for #Redskins fans on my latest post (http://wpo.st/qGOQ0 ), the offense was HORRIBLE vs the #Rams

CJzuUp5WoAADsBx.jpg

Archived