Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

Rushing to judge these men would be like running up to a man and shooting him in the streets just for suspecting him of doing a crime you have no evidence was ever committed! 

(which is why we know they shot him cause he was in the wrong neighborhood) (which is code for cause he was black) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

They admitted what they did, it’s just that they want us to pat them on the head and say it’s ok.  Here’s the problem, it’s not.  They’ve admitted to grabbing guns and chasing down a guy they thought might have been guilty of something.  They’ve admitted trying to cut him off on the road as he fled repeatedly.  There is a video of them succeeding and getting out in front of him while brandishing fire arms.  They had an armed guy in the truck bed for crying out loud.

i can’t do everything possible to make myself look like a murderer and then cry foul when someone believes that I’m a threat.  This would be like waiving a gun around in a bank, shooting the security guard that tries to stop me, and then claiming I meant no harm.  That the security guard attacked me.  

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Destino said:

They admitted what they did, it’s just that they want us to pat them on the head and say it’s ok.  Here’s the problem, it’s not.  They’ve admitted to grabbing guns and chasing down a guy they thought might have been guilty of something.  They’ve admitted trying to cut him off on the road as he fled repeatedly.  There is a video of them succeeding and getting out in front of him while brandishing fire arms.  They had an armed guy in the truck bed for crying out loud.

i can’t do everything possible to make myself look like a murderer and then cry foul when someone believes that I’m a threat.  This would be like waiving a gun around in a bank, shooting the security guard that tries to stop me, and then claiming I meant no harm.  That the security guard attacked me.  

They're not picking this strategy because they're smart, its a terrible strategy. They're not coming up with a better one because they don't have to, they know that they will probably get off. Hell, for two months...they did.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I don’t know a whole lot about the case.  How exactly does the camera man tie in?

He was part of the rounding up posse.

Bryan, 50, has maintained his innocence. On Monday, his attorney, Kevin Gough, insisted his client had no communication with the McMichaels the day of the shooting. 

Don't see how this is at all possible. This guy was just randomly taking a video while driving?

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

He was part of the rounding up posse.

Don't see how this is at all possible. This guy was just randomly taking a video while driving?

I’d need to hear more details but murder seems like a bit of a reach unless he know they were going to kill him from the very beginning.

26 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I’d need to hear more details but murder seems like a bit of a reach unless he know they were going to kill him from the very beginning.

You can be charged with murder if you're an accessory 

Bryan is referenced in a police report following the fatal shooting. As Greg McMichael described he his son Travis’s pursuit of Arbery — the man he recognized from a “several recent break-ins in the neighborhood” — he notes that at one point during the chase, “Roddy” unsuccessfully tried to block Arbery’s path.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

You can be charged with murder if you're an accessory 

Doesn’t George have a separate accessory to murder charge?  I’m no lawyer so I’m just going with my opinion here.  But to me they would need to prove that he knew the plan was to murder going into it.  I could see accessory to attempted kidnapping or something knowing they were going to illegally detain him.

On 5/21/2020 at 9:15 PM, TheGreatBuzz said:

Doesn’t George have a separate accessory to murder charge?  I’m no lawyer so I’m just going with my opinion here.  But to me they would need to prove that he knew the plan was to murder going into it.  I could see accessory to attempted kidnapping or something knowing they were going to illegally detain him.

There is a charge to that effect, but the guy filming blocked Aubrey's path while jogging several times (I'm assuming that's on the part of video we haven't seen.) At the very least, he was filming because he knew something was going down...he was in on it, even if he didn't know what "it" was, he's responsible for his actions or inactions that caused death (Good Samaritan laws).

Edit ,add: Turns out I'm wrong on that, belay my last. 

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

he's responsible for his actions or inactions that caused death (Good Samaritan laws).

Good Samaritan laws actually say exactly the opposite of what you're saying.  

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

There is a charge to that effect, but the guy filming blocked Aubrey's path while jogging several times (I'm assuming that's on the part of video we haven't seen.) 

I did not know he had taken that active of a roll.  Changes my opinion a bit.