Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

18 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

The cops/investigators who initially worked the scene and decided "nothing to see here" need to answer some questions as well. At minimum, they need to be fired.

Wasn’t it the DAs in this one that declined?  I haven’t read everything about it, so I’m not sure what role police officers played in the delay.  

I don't care if he robbed everybody on that entire street in the middle of the day. At that moment he isn't a threat to anyone and doesn't deserve to be chased down and murdered. What hubris to believe that you are capable of taking the law into your own hands and exacting justice. To see someone that you **think** was involved in a burglary and immediately feel the need to get your guns and haul off after them. 

****ing assholes deserve to die in prison. 

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don't care if he robbed everybody on that entire street in the middle of the day. At that moment he isn't a threat to anyone and doesn't deserve to be chased down and murdered. What hubris to believe that you are capable of taking the law into your own hands and exacting justice. To see someone that you **think** was involved in a burglary and immediately feel the need to get your guns and haul off after them. 

****ing assholes deserve to die in prison. 

it ain't hubris when we have seen countless examples of white people being allowed to do it without repercussion 

• Like 1

Here's another story.  Something fishy with this one.

Dozens Protest In Indianapolis After Black Veteran Streams His Fatal Shooting By Police On Facebook Live  

>>>

Protests are now being held in Indianapolis, Indiana after a police officer fatally shot 21-year-old Sean Reed.

The military veteran was sharing the incident on Facebook Live.

Over 4,000 people were watching Reed's live-stream, which was titled "High speed chase lol."....<<<

^^^^ That’s says he got out of the car and ran after a high speed chase while shooting at the police. 

Shooting at police with a gun they found at the scene. That he previously took pictures with. 

I question the police as much as anyone but I also would like for my questions to be valid. I don’t know if this one is. 

• Like 3

Reported:

Gregory McMichael Murderer Ahmaud Arbery Seen at KKK Rally in 2016

We recently discovered photos from a 2016 Klan rally in Rome, Georgia that appears to feature Gregory McMichael. McMichael is one of the two men involved in the fatal shooting of Ahmaud Arbery near Brunswick, Georgia.
2016-ROME-1.jpg

https://www.gafollowers.com/gregory-mcmichael-murderer-ahmaud-arbery-seen-at-kkk-rally-in-2016/

This isn’t really shocking news!

Edited by ClaytoAli
  • Thanks 2

It's strange. The more this appears to be a slam dunk, the more I feel unsure of the outcome.

At the very least, it'll be much more difficult to show/believe that race wasn't a factor, like many people (including people in the Tailgate) did with Martin/Zimmerman. 

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

It's strange. The more this appears to be a slam dunk, the more I feel unsure of the outcome.

At the very least, it'll be much more difficult to show/believe that race wasn't a factor, like many people (including people in the Tailgate) did with Martin/Zimmerman. 

Don't remind me of that thread. The depths people went to defend Zimmerman... considering his behavior and we know about him now I'm sure they wouldn't want to revisit their comments. 

• Like 6

Ok so dude was at a Klan rally and ran down a black guy in his truck and shotguns him to death. I mean no matter what the kid may or may not have done, that’s a hate crime and it’s obvious that his race was a major factor. 

So of course the klan member ex cop is gonna get off. Not hard to see this one coming. 

Edited by Llevron

Georgia attorney general requests DOJ investigation into the handling of the Ahmaud Arbery case

Georgia's attorney general has requested that the US Department of Justice conduct an investigation into the handling of the Ahmaud Arbery case.

"We are committed to a complete and transparent review of how the Ahmaud Arbery case was handled from the outset," Attorney General Chris Carr said in a news release. "The family, the community and the state of Georgia deserve answers, and we will work with others in law enforcement at the state and federal level to find those answers."

Carr's request to the DOJ includes an investigation of the "communications and discussions" between the first two district attorneys assigned to the case, both of whom have since recused themselves.

The fatal shooting of 25-year-old Arbery on February 23 caused widespread outrage in recent days after a video surfaced that appeared to show the deadly confrontation. Anger was compounded by the fact that the suspects in the case, who are white, had not been arrested more than two months after Arbery, a black man, was killed.

The suspects, 64-year-old Gregory McMichael and his 34-year-old son Travis McMichael, were arrested May 7 and face charges of murder and aggravated assault. CNN's attempts to reach them for comment have been unsuccessful.

Click on the link for the full article

-------------

Homeowner Linked to Ahmaud Arbery Case Said Residence Was Never Robbed

A Georgia homeowner linked to the Ahmaud Arbery case said that his residence, which was under construction, was never burglarized.

“I’ve never had a police report or anything stolen from my property, or any kind of robbery,” Larry English told The Washington Post in a Sunday report.

A white man ran through a Florida neighborhood carrying a TV to prove that looking 'suspicious' wasn't an excuse for killing Ahmaud Arbery

When Richard Demsick learned of the killing of Ahmaud Arbery, he immediately thought about the privilege he had as a white man.

Demsick, 34, a former pastor in Vero Beach, Florida, said he felt that it didn't matter what he wore or how "suspicious" he looked — his whiteness alone was enough to protect him from meeting the same fate as Arbery.

He decided to prove that on Friday as part of the #IRunWithMaud movement, a virtual protest in honor of what would have been Arbery's 26th birthday.

"I just started crying when I just saw this poor young man running — as I have thousands of times in my life — get shot down," Demsick told Insider. He said he thought: "Maybe I should run with a TV to show that being a suspicious character isn't enough that someone should be shot down. Being a white person, that's just not going to happen to me."

So he did. 

On Friday, Demsick ran 2.23 miles through his neighborhood while carrying a flat-screen TV.

His neighborhood, he said, recently did have a string of thefts. Despite that, his neighbors waved and smiled while he jogged.

"Not a soul" even approached him afterward to ask what he was doing, he said.

"All right, I figured it out. I've got my hat on backwards, I'm shirtless, like I'm on some episode of 'Cops.' I'm running with a TV. Someone's going to stop me now, for sure," Demsick in the video. "'Cause if not, what was the problem with Ahmaud?"

• Like 1