Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

I was also taught in CPR that if you can talk you can breathe. I have used the expression multiple times while harassing my nephews too btw. But I always manage to stop before any of them ****ING DIE too. So i dunno. Maybe the police could show some restraint? 

Edited by Llevron
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Llevron said:

I was also taught in CPR that if you can talk you can breathe. I have used the expression multiple times while harassing my nephews too btw. But I always manage to stop before any of the ****ING DIE too. So i dunno. Maybe the police could show some restraint? 

Oh, my personal, non trained, non police officer opinion?  

There is no justification ever, for ever compromising somebody's airway. 

It shouldn't be taught. It should be illegal to do. If one cop did it, the others should have arrested the one who did it, and he should be criminally prosecuted. 

52 minutes ago, Larry said:

And in every CPR class. 

But hey, if CousinsCowgirl84 simply announces "obviously not true", without any support at all, then I guess air passing over the vocal chords isn't necessary for speech. 

dude was yelling he couldn’t breathe and then died....

• Like 1

Just now, Larry said:

Oh, my personal, non trained, non police officer opinion?  

There is no justification ever, for ever compromising somebody's airway. 

It shouldn't be taught. It should be illegal to do. If one cop did it, the others should have arrested the one who did it, and he should be criminally prosecuted. 

100% agree just sharing that I was actually taught that but my dumb ass was able to get past it. So should the police. 

1 minute ago, visionary said:

I expect the Trump campaign will both try to reach out to African Americans and pretend he can help them and at the same time use what is happening right now in their campaign ads to scare middle class moderate voters.  

it won’t work. Let him waste his time. 

2 minutes ago, visionary said:

I expect the Trump campaign will both try to reach out to African Americans and pretend he can help them and at the same time use what is happening right now in their campaign ads to scare middle class moderate voters.  

And claim that Twitter is doing worse to Trump. 

Protests are getting wild and out of control.  Not sure what the response should be other than anger.  Attacking and burning police stations won't help though.

I honestly don't know what should happen at this point.  I just hope the officers, particularly the one who killed George Floyd, go to jail.