Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

Disturbing stuff. I lived in Minnesota for a bit and its a wonderful place. But I can't blame the people for being angry. The police are supposed to PROTECT and SERVE, not execute citizens in public.

Sometimes when you love something, you need to watch it burn...

• Like 1

So was it ever confirmed that it was an off duty cop breaking windows of an Autozone despite protestors trying to stop him?

And then they arrest CNN reporters doing a live segment?

On top of the assasination, has the entire Minny police totally lost their collective ****ing mind?

Edited by The Evil Genius

Just now, The Evil Genius said:

So was it ever confirmed that it was an off duty cop breaking windows of an Autozone despite protestors trying to stop him?

Apparently his ex wife is saying she recognized him. But we are never going to get confirmation on that. Either way we have a white dude that showed up to a peaceful protest dressed in all black and equipped with a hammer just to start some violence and then leave as quickly as he came. 

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Not to mention,  let's squad up and protect that murdering piece of ****.

Right. Its doesnt even matter what can be proved at this point. We know what happened. We know what side the police are on.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Apparently his ex wife is saying she recognized him. But we are never going to get confirmation on that. Either way we have a white dude that showed up to a peaceful protest dressed in all black and equipped with a hammer just to start some violence and then leave as quickly as he came. 

Could be a alt-right/Nazi cop.  Could be a far-left/anarchist agent.  Not much difference between the two.

Drain the swamp?  Smash the establishment?  What’s the difference?

An any rate, he damn sure wasn’t there to protest injustice...

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Could be a alt-right/Nazi cop.  Could be a far-left/anarchist agent.  Not much difference between the two.

Drain the swamp?  Smash the establishment?  What’s the difference?

An any rate, he damn sure wasn’t there to protest injustice...

Right. The end result is the same regardless. People are easily manipulated and the real conversation is replaced with riots 

• Like 2

So here’s my white thought for the day:

This shouldn’t have ever happened. Countless black men have been murdered at the hands of the police. Kaepernick decided to kneel and he got thrown out of the league. Nothing changed. Black Lives Matter started protests and rallies. Nothing changed. Baltimore burned and nothing changed. I don’t want to watch the video and I probably won’t, cause they’re all the same.

I don’t blame people for rioting. When they tried to do things peacefully, nobody listened. Maybe this time they’ll have their voice heard. My guess though, is that nothing changes.

It’s sad. It’s a real sad time in this country.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Well with basically encouraging gunning down civilians, he's opening a can of worms, with an already pissed off populace. 

Secret Service can't stop everyone 

All these elites and people in power are playing with fire. We Will reach the point where the average Joe will unite and go hang all these people. Remember that video showing Quadaffi meeting his end? That will happen to Trump and the GOP one day.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

All these elites and people in power are playing with fire. We Will reach the point where the average Joe will unite and go hang all these people. Remember that video showing Quadaffi meeting his end? That will happen to Trump and the GOP one day.

The goal is to be so powerful by the time people wise up that they cant do anything to you. Or draw it out so long that you are gone by the time it happens. 

I mean it is inevitable imo. No power structure that puts someone above someone else is going to last forever as it is a symbiotic relationship and eventually people pick up on that. But Trump and Mitch have accelerated that **** and who knows how fast this power swings back into the hands of the people now. I dont think they is an applicable comparison in history for what we are going through. Our biggest strength as a nation is also our most easily manipulated weakness and the powers that be have known that for over a century. They are way better than us at this, but we are getting better faster than they probably could imagine. Technology helps. 

The murder was heinous and inexcusable.  The cops should absolutely be charged 

Rioting is not accomplishing anything. Only innocent people get hurt.  Businesses that are caught in crossfire.  Cops that had no part in any of this that are simply trying to do their job and get home to their families.  You couldn’t pay me enough to be a cop.  I’d fear being killed any time that uniform was on when some bad cops cause you to be enemy number one.   If you say I sound bias I was criminal justice and yes I have many cop friends that are great people and suffer because the bad apples.  But quite simply words written in blood and destruction especially in this case are not hurting the ones that started this.  Trump would be smart to remember that too when posting about gunning down citizens. 

Edited by RichmondRedskin88
  • Like 5

I wouldn't expect anything from the Trump administration. His base will want him to go in and kill the protesters.  His justice department investigating? They will end up doing nothing. His base will want the officers pardoned; if charged.

You don't have to go back to the 60's, remember 1992 and Rodney King?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Springfield said:

So here’s my white thought for the day:

This shouldn’t have ever happened. Countless black men have been murdered at the hands of the police. Kaepernick decided to kneel and he got thrown out of the league. Nothing changed. Black Lives Matter started protests and rallies. Nothing changed. Baltimore burned and nothing changed. I don’t want to watch the video and I probably won’t, cause they’re all the same.

I don’t blame people for rioting. When they tried to do things peacefully, nobody listened. Maybe this time they’ll have their voice heard. My guess though, is that nothing changes.

It’s sad. It’s a real sad time in this country.

Disagree.  

I have no trouble at all blaming both the cops and the rioters.  

The cop is responsible for kneeling on the throat of a secured, handcuffed, prisoner.  Doesn't matter what he might have done previously. (I assume they're going to try that defense, if they haven't already.  It's traditional.)  Whatever he did, does not excuse that.  

And "they" (some vague, nebulous 'they') did so-and-so does not justify looting, torching building, or assaulting random people.  

Neither Wrong is justified by some other Wrong committed by some other group.  

• Like 1

I imagine it’s easier to rationalize rioting when it’s not your workplace, car, or home they’re burning.  All because some organizer somewhere, or just blind luck, landed the protest on your street.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, clietas said:

Yeah on the last page. I try to refrain from believing creepy ass **** like this, but it just seems a little too coincidental 

• Like 2