Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some More Cops Who Need to Be Fired

Dan T.

You watch shows like Cops or Live PD, you see cops pinning suspects on the ground with their knees one backs/neck/head all the time. Gotta wonder how this hasn't happened before. Well it probably has, but this one caught on film.

Precincts gotta teach some wrestling/bjj, something.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

No one is immune to being looked down upon for racial reasons among other things.  Wealth sure helps keep you above it but quite simply no one is immune.  I know that first hand from a ex’s family over 2 years around them. 

You're right.  A bum could yell racist things at me tomorrow and I can't prevent that.  it also doesn't effect me in anyway what some bum happens to feel about me, because that bum is of no consequence to me. 

I'm closer to that bum financially than I am to the ruling class. 

6 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

You watch shows like Cops or Live PD, you see cops pinning suspects on the ground with their knees one backs/neck/head all the time. Gotta wonder how this hasn't happened before. Well it probably has, but this one caught on film.

Precincts gotta teach some wrestling/bjj, something.

They dont hold the move for 9 minutes

Knee on the neck when he's cuffed & its already 4 on 1 is excessive. If he had a shred of humanity and let the man live, all of this likely never happens. It would just be another brutality charge that gets swepped under the rug. Which depresses me all the same

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

They dont hold the move for 9 minutes

Knee on the neck when he's cuffed & its already 4 on 1 is excessive. If he had a shred of humanity and let the man live, all of this likely never happens. It would just be another brutality charge that gets swepped under the rug. Which depresses me all the same

Damn. Didn't know that detail.

Terrible.

6 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

All those people in close proximity and barely any facemasks....Covid rate is going to skyrocket in DC

Agreed.  The pandemic doesn’t vanish simply because you’re mad.  We gave the armed Covid deniers crap for not distancing and not wearing masks these other folks aren’t different.  

More will die because of this.  Righteousness won’t change this.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

All those people in close proximity and barely any facemasks....Covid rate is going to skyrocket in DC

I didn’t want to bring this up. But this will really show how easy COVID is spread. We should see a big spike in these areas in about 2 weeks. If not, maybe we can get back to normal

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, just654 said:

I didn’t want to bring this up. But this will really show how easy COVID is spread. We should see a big spike in these areas in about 2 weeks. If not, maybe we can get back to normal

I'm gonna stock up on alcohol now for when Trump blames the protesters for spike in Covid in all areas including states that reopened too early.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Destino said:

At the very least don’t interrupt the protesters in the middle of their press conference.  They got 23 other hours that day to talk.  

And would it kill them to find a black leader saying something important and just boosting them up?  Instead of “here is what I think“ how about, “this person makes a lot of sense give them a listen.”

Honestly, I don't think a lot of black people really want to hear words right now.

• Like 2

Some of these protesters are begging for violence.  I just watched a dude frisbee toss a manhole cover sized chunk of concrete at police.  Then someone behind him threw what looked like a firework mortar shell, you the kind your annoying neighbors randomly set off sometimes, under the police shield line.  It exploded under the cops feet and sent everyone including reporters scattering.

You might as well hold up a sign that says “we’re looking for a fight” at this point.

5 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Honestly, I don't think a lot of black people really want to hear words right now.

We need to talk if we want something specifically, be clear what we want while we have folks attention, or they'll jus call us rioters.

Don't waste this like Occupy Wall Street, even Trump is starting to listen. It's an election year for him, sounds like someone reminded him today.

Good grief. Stay safe, everybody 

3 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

We need to talk if we want something specifically, be clear what we want while we have folks attention, or they'll jus call us rioters.

Don't waste this like Occupy Wall Street, even Trump is starting to listen. It's an election year for him, sounds like someone reminded him today.

Wonder if he got a taste of reality today (RE: WH Lockdown). Yes... they can get to you. Better men in that building have been gotten before.

Like I said, Secret Service can't stop everybody. Probably scared him.

Edited by Mr. Sinister
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, RichmondRedskin88 said:

My issue is when someone right now wants to have actual discussion and the moment you don’t agree they slap you in the face with the white privilege comment.  I was having what I thought was a good conversation but they wanted me to say someone was a racists because someone said maybe race was involved in a case recently.  Like the person they were quoting wasn’t sure.  Yet because I wouldn’t say they were racists I was blinded by white eyes and privilege.  No I’m a criminal justice grad who makes decisions on facts not some guy’s opinion that he’s not even sure of.  At this point I don’t even want to have a discussion right now because it ends the same way no matter how good it seemly was going. 

Now is not a good time for discussion, nothing good will come out of it. I'm supposed to be moving tomorrow, yet here I am yelling on the internet, about the same thing over and over.

13 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Ok, that actually makes a lot more sense.

18 minutes ago, Destino said:

Some of these protesters are begging for violence.  I just watched a dude frisbee toss a manhole cover sized chunk of concrete at police.  Then someone behind him threw what looked like a firework mortar shell, you the kind your annoying neighbors randomly set off sometimes, under the police shield line.  It exploded under the cops feet and sent everyone including reporters scattering.

You might as well hold up a sign that says “we’re looking for a fight” at this point.

Recall once reading an interview with one of my favorite SciFi authors.  (Larry Niven?)  He listed a few things that he said he had determined were Rules For Life.  

1)  Never throw **** at an armed man.  

1a)  Never stand next to someone who is throwing **** at an armed man.  

"You would think that it is not necessary to state this rule.  Remember the Democratic Convention of '68?"  

• Like 1