Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 NCAA March Madness

AsburySkinsFan

What a gag job by Kentucky. Wisconsin played great down the stretch don't get me wrong but they were completely out of gas but Kentucky just couldn't get anything going offensively. What was it 5 minutes in a row without a point? Awful.

Hope Wisconsin has enough juice for the big one. Never like celebrating so much with one game still to play.

Holy ****! I un-jinxed something. 

Dekker deserves tourney MVP if Wisconsin beats Duke. What a great game. Just a bit sad not to see Kentucky with a shot at history. That was an incredible season that fell just short of  truly historical. 

Hell of a game. I had an inkling Wisconsin had a chance because they can shoot so well, but Kentucky is a giant. Wisconsin made shots period. They locked down on defense when it mattered.

Wonder what the opening line will be for the championship? Duke has to be favored since they destroyed Wisconsin earlier in the year. I say Duke -1. It is going to be a classic game in my opinion, last second shot type scenario.

Percentage of Duke fans who actually went to Duke has to be less than .01% right?

Same percentage of the relevance of this stat. So basically anyone who is a Skins fan that has never lived in the DC area should surrender their allegiance?

I am surprised that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have not started protesting for the what the Harrison twin said at the press conference, where is the justice people?

Are you really surprised or are you really trolling the March Madness thread with AM radio talking points? Which is it...really.

I am surprised that Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have not started protesting for the what the Harrison twin said at the press conference, where is the justice people?

Do you know what false equivalency is?

Archived