Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 NCAA March Madness

AsburySkinsFan

Heck of a game. Little bit better FT shooting and clock management and they coulda had em. Wisconsin is licking their chops.

Yep, ND missed 3 of its last 6 FTs. That isn't horrible, but a great-shooting, undersized team like that has to hit 5 or 6 of 6 down the stretch. Also, Kentucky hit its last 9 FGs of the game. Pretty clutch. 

Go Badgers (next weekend). And go Zags/Spartans (tomorrow). 

True but credit to Kentucky and their defense too for kicking it up a notch to finish

Sure to an extent. It looked like ND stopped their nonstop motion and were so concerned running the clock down they ended with an isolation with the shot clock winding down. Also, I have to say I didn't understand why ND called a time out with 30 seconds left.

ND didn't score in the final 2:30.

Yep, ND missed 3 of its last 6 FTs. That isn't horrible, but a great-shooting, undersized team like that has to hit 5 or 6 of 6 down the stretch. Also, Kentucky hit its last 9 FGs of the game. Pretty clutch. 

Go Badgers (next weekend). And go Zags/Spartans (tomorrow).

After only missing (am I right?) ONE in the rest of the game?

And then they got beat by 2 FT.

I was leaning to the right (and y'all know I never do that!) trying to keep those out!

I'll bet ASF was doing backflips! As long as Duke is still in it, we got us a rivalry!

(And Pitino does look half dead...I truly worry if he's OK.)

The Irish are gonna beat Kentucky. You heard it here first.

..........38 times

I'll bet ASF was doing backflips!

Oh my goodness, it was crazy! I was at a friend's house for a UK basketball party with about 15 others, you can only imagine how things were there last night! About 5 minutes to go doubt was creeping in, but the Cat's worked their magic and we're still dancing...

38 down....2 to go.

Gawd, I really want Kentucky to lose, but not really a fan of ND.

Sorry to disappoint.....

Can you feel it?

I felt it.....

I would love a good upset tonight....great game so far. Kentucky has to lose eventually.

We'll lose next year.

Every National Title winner has that one game where they really have to fight and grind and get a little lucky to win. I remember when Maryland won it all in 2002, they struggled big time against UConn in the Elite 8, falling behind by double digits before rallying to win.

That was UK's game yesterday. I think their next two wins will be a little bit more comfortable(not blowouts but more in that 8-12 point win range).

Every National Title winner has that one game where they really have to fight and grind and get a little lucky to win. I remember when Maryland won it all in 2002, they struggled big time against UConn in the Elite 8, falling behind by double digits before rallying to win.

That was UK's game yesterday. I think their next two wins will be a little bit more comfortable(not blowouts but more in that 8-12 point win range).

I sure hope so.

I'll admit that I had the same thought after last night's game. I'm not sure if UK got used to coasting and then got shocked back into the reality that not everyone is going to roll over and play dead like West Virginia. The best part is that UK never gave up and fought back and prevailed. They knew to drive inside to draw the late foul and it worked perfectly.

I sure hope that these next two games are a lot less stressful.

Archived