Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 NCAA March Madness

AsburySkinsFan

For all of the length that SDSU has...they don't utilize it on the offensive end. Their passing has been horrific, offensive sets even worse, hell I was getting so frustrated watching them try to bring the ball up court.  

Duke has coasted through this game and stepped up their D to the next level. Offensively Duke really was just okay.

Felt the game was called pretty well also.

Congrats on this win Duke fans.

This is exactly what UVA needs. I thought they had a couple of guys capable of stepping up big as they have during the season, but no one really did today.

I disagree with them not deserving a 2 seed. If they didn't deserve a 2 seed, which team should have? Hind-sight is 20/20 and all the seeding can be based on is the regular season. They had a great regular season in the toughest conference in the country.

I'm saying UVa should have been a 1. They should have swapped places with Nova in the bracket.

I'm not sure Wichita State beating Kansas is an upset. Kansas really isn't that good.

NCAA bball is so bad.  Guys can't make open shots, FT and they can't run a offense.  Yet people **** about the NBA. 

One word: gambling.

If it weren't for office pools and money and all that, most people wouldn't care.

The actual quality of the games is pretty bad but it's all about the pageantry and excitement of college sports.

One word: gambling.

If it weren't for office pools and money and all that, most people wouldn't care.

The actual quality of the games is pretty bad but it's all about the pageantry and excitement of college sports.

I agree and if NBA was a 1 game format, i would bet we would see some electric matchups!

NCAA bball is so bad. Guys can't make open shots, FT and they can't run a offense. Yet people **** about the NBA.

That's why one is called "pros" and the other are called amateurs. One gets paid to shoot from 22+ feet out. On can practice all dam day on their shot while the other has classes. It's called levels. High school players don't play as well as college. Junior high doesn't play as well as high school. YMCA kids don't play as well as junior hs.

To me the NBA is WWE. Joey Crawford runs the league like he did again today. They should change the name to the JCBA.

Bennett needs to recruit a real blue chipper or two to really take his program over the top. The question is, is the UVa teamball style of play allow it to recruit kids who want to play in the pros? We shall see....

they've got two really good offensive guys coming in 2016. Pulled one away from wisconsin. Another big coming in that class too that is solid offensively.

Sucks it ended like it did this year but everyone outside of Atkins will be back next year. Broken had a down year and Anderson wasn't the same after injury. If Nolte can get his shot back from last year and towards the end of the season with Toby getting a little stronger inside, that should help a ton offensively.

Archived