Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 NCAA March Madness

AsburySkinsFan

From the 4 step dunk and foul to the timeout without possession, the refs have sadly made an impact

They did, but even with all that, UVA hasn't hit an outside shot. Can't be 1/14 from three and hit only one FG for 12 minutes.

Make that 2/15

Bennett 6-5 in the NCAA tourney. Absolutely destroyed by Izzo today. Game really wasn't close, if MSU hits their FTs UVA never gets within 10.

It didn't have anything to do with game plans. UVA shot terribly from beyond the arc. They had some good looks but from the very beginning they were short.

MSU started the game on a 15-4 run and started the 2nd half with 14-7 run. Bennett got smoked.

LOL...okay. I'm sure Izzo said, hey, let's run that pump fake, step under three and let's run the three point shot that hits the front of the rim and bounces up and in. Yeah, good try.

Izzo to his players "Run the 3 step dunk and foul play"

I don't even care about UVA.

UVA sucks.  :lol:

Picking MSU over UVA is easy. Because 1) MSU pounded that ass last year 2) Big Ten always owns Big Ten ACC challenge 

UVA was overrated 

Listen, I hate Sparty as much as any proud Michigan fan but Sparty done well here today. **** UVA and **** elitism. They were showing these bamas watching the game at the bar during the Belmont game, and literally EVERY single one had a polo or preppy jacket on. Way to dress for the bar, bamas. It's a bar. Put on a jersey or something. 

So good riddance to elitists 

UVA sucks. :lol:

Picking MSU over UVA is easy. Because 1) MSU pounded that ass last year 2) Big Ten always owns Big Ten ACC challenge

UVA was overrated

Listen, I hate Sparty as much as any proud Michigan fan but Sparty done well here today. **** UVA and **** elitism. They were showing these bamas watching the game at the bar during the Belmont game, and literally EVERY single one had a polo or preppy jacket on. Way to dress for the bar, bamas. It's a bar. Put on a jersey or something.

So good riddance to elitists

True story. VCU played UVA in Charlottesville last year(and won). The VCU fans were in T shirts,scarves, and hoodies. UVA fans polos, buttoned up shirts, and suits. Dude it's a basketball game. Felt like I was at a slightly louder NBA game. Same stuff when we play University of Richmond. There's a reason VCU people don't do any graduate stuff/law school at UR. Too much clashing.

True story. VCU played UVA in Charlottesville last year(and won). The VCU fans were in T shirts,scarves, and hoodies. UVA fans polos, buttoned up shirts, and suits. Dude it's a basketball game. Felt like I was at a slightly louder NBA game. Same stuff when we play University of Richmond. There's a reason VCU people don't do any graduate stuff/law school at UR. Too much clashing.

Hey, no young Republicans in the sports' thread... or venues ;)

The seedings were terrible. UVa should not have been a 2 and Nova should not have been a 1.

But as I said before, UVa's style of play leads to these type of tournament results. It's like Marty Schottenheimer in the NFL. You can win a lot of games in the regular season by playing tough hard nosed defense but it also means you have an extremely small margin of error and if you fall behind by even a little bit, you just lose.

Bennett needs to recruit a real blue chipper or two to really take his program over the top. The question is, is the UVa teamball style of play allow it to recruit kids who want to play in the pros? We shall see....

The seedings were terrible. UVa should not have been a 2 and Nova should not have been a 1.

But as I said before, UVa's style of play leads to these type of tournament results. It's like Marty Schottenheimer in the NFL. You can win a lot of games in the regular season by playing tough hard nosed defense but it also means you have an extremely small margin of error and if you fall behind by even a little bit, you just lose.

Bennett needs to recruit a real blue chipper or two to really take his program over the top. The question is, is the UVa teamball style of play allow it to recruit kids who want to play in the pros? We shall see....

This is exactly what UVA needs. I thought they had a couple of guys capable of stepping up big as they have during the season, but no one really did today.

I disagree with them not deserving a 2 seed. If they didn't deserve a 2 seed, which team should have? Hind-sight is 20/20 and all the seeding can be based on is the regular season. They had a great regular season in the toughest conference in the country.

Archived