Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 NCAA March Madness

AsburySkinsFan

Same percentage of the relevance of this stat.

I don't understand rooting for a college you have no ties too (unless maybe if it's family ties).

As for the Skins, that makes no sense. They were the only pro football team other than the Colts that anyone in Va/MD/NC/SC/and part of WV could root for, geographically.

Are we saying that geographically it make sense to root for colleges, now? Damned the one you went too and root for the one that is traditionally a powerhouse in a sport? Do you root for Alabama in football too?

Do you know what false equivalency is?

Agreed, this isn't a racist issue. It's actually saving him that it's being seen that way because it creates supporters. If he had just said "duck that guy" he'd have nothing but detractors today. Guys get more heat than he is for refusing to shake hands.

Autocorrect is fun.

Agreed, this isn't a racist issue. It's actually saving him that it's being seen that way because it creates supporters. If he had just said "duck that guy" he'd have nothing but detractors today. Guys get more heat than he is for refusing to shake hands.

Yup and I don't have any real desire to defend him cause I think he is a sore loser and comes across as an jack ***. Actually, seems like him and his brother both are since they didn't shake hands. It certainly wasn't racist at all.

Here's the screenshot that sums up the entire game....I'm still not ready to talk about that game.

Final Four and we get the refs from a Division III preseason warm up game, simply pathetic.

And yes I'm well aware of all of the haters who loved seeing UK go 38 and 1....let's see your team get close to that then talk.

17045275041_84333d1504.jpg

Here's the screenshot that sums up the entire game....I'm still not ready to talk about that game.

Final Four and we get the refs from a Division III preseason warm up game, simply pathetic.

And yes I'm well aware of all of the haters who loved seeing UK go 38 and 1....let's see your team get close to that then talk.

I feel for ya, I still remember the Redskins when I was 13 running into the Raiders in the Superbowl that should never be mentioned.

I feel for ya, I still remember the Redskins when I was 13 running into the Raiders in the Superbowl that should never be mentioned.

No sympathy here. When he crows and acts like a smug jackass over his 'undefeated' team, I can do nothing but enjoy it when they finally lose. The only thing I regret is being a game too generous about when they'd lose.

I didn't know refs helping making jump shots

If there's any certainty in life that exists, it's that unsuccessful teams' fans point to outside influence( the refs, venue, norovirus etc..) as the reason their team lost. And i'm a Duke fan, so I'm not even able to satisfyingly moan about incompetent officiating, since you know, my team "gets all the calls." Nothing to see here. 

You didn't want to post a picture of this? What should have definitely been a flagrant 1 and possibly a flagrant 2? Selective memory I see. But you are right. This team is great. They will go down as one of the greatest teams that almost was.

ccleunvgjeqdp92knvfs.gif

I don't understand rooting for a college you have no ties too (unless maybe if it's family ties).

As for the Skins, that makes no sense. They were the only pro football team other than the Colts that anyone in Va/MD/NC/SC/and part of WV could root for, geographically.

Are we saying that geographically it make sense to root for colleges, now? Damned the one you went too and root for the one that is traditionally a powerhouse in a sport? Do you root for Alabama in football too?

Well, my sister went to Duke. But whatev, that's as tenuous an association you can make to affiliate with any organization. 

We have Redskins fans from Britain and France and Australia—not sure what their links are to the DC area. Nor do I care. 

So only the 1 million people or so world wide who have some tie to Duke can root for them? 

Only 25% of the American population has a bachelor's degree, if only alumni are allowed to watch and support and enjoy college sports then it wouldn't even be on TV. 

You didn't want to post a picture of this? What should have definitely been a flagrant 1 and possibly a flagrant 2? Selective memory I see. But you are right. This team is great. They will go down as one of the greatest teams that almost was.

I'm stunned that any Kentucky fan would mention officiating as the reason they lost. The same Kentucky team that also had a questionable charge go their way on a made three pointer by Wisconsin then get a blocking call go their way when the Wisconsin player was definitely not moving.

Hahahahahahahahaha this is amazing. Totally stacked team gets worked by a team that just outplayed them from the gun and you blame the refs. Kentucky lost because Wisconsin played better. All there is to it.

Seriously ASF, come off it, Kentucky got away with plenty in their own right.  Most people don't even dislike Kentucky as a school, not the way Duke gets hate.  Most of us just plain don't like Calipari, his loss is our joy.

And as for "see your team get close"....well, give another team five of the top 10 recruits each year, or whatever he gets, and let's see.  I'll bet Tom Izzo would have won with that, considering how much he squeezes out of lesser talent.

They are the greatest team that ever has been....want proof? Find me any other team that has gone 38 wins in a single season. Not even the Hoosier team from the 70's did that.

No team has EVER achieved it....none.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

We'll proudly wear our 38's around in UK blue and white because we know that your teams will still be chasing us in EVERY category for generations to come.

Oh and you all can talk about that hit or whatever it was, but the refs deliberately looked at the video and concluded no foul. He didn't hit him in the face even though the Wisconsin player should be awarded an Oscar for his performance following the incident.

I'm stunned that any Kentucky fan would mention officiating as the reason they lost. The same Kentucky team that also had a questionable charge go their way on a made three pointer by Wisconsin then get a blocking call go their way when the Wisconsin player was definitely not moving.

There was nothing questionable about that charge call that wiped out the three. He got up in the air and landed on a guy after the pass. That's a routine foul call.

Refs blew a lot of calls both ways at the end. That was certainly a flagrant and they still didn't call it after review, which was odd, but two phantom calls went against UK immediately afterwards.

Was it the refs fault asf? C'mon let loose, tell us about the refs having money on Wisconsin

How was it the refs? Seriously, that non-call turned into a 5 point turn around that shifted the momentum of the game. If they did their job, Kentucky gets the ball with momentum and 2 points up...it is an entirely different game.

The refs whistled the slightest touches against Kentucky while full body contact by Wisconsin went ignored.

Oh and I know, I know the "slap" thing, but again the refs went to the monitor and watched it and concluded no foul.

The refs sucked and blew it.

"One grain of rice can tip the scales"

The haters can choke on it. They are simply jealous that their team will ALWAYS stand in UK's shadow.

The best team was robbed last night.

They are the greatest team that ever has been....want proof? Find me any other team that has gone 38 wins in a single season. Not even the Hoosier team from the 70's did that.

No team has EVER achieved it....none.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

We'll proudly wear our 38's around in UK blue and white because we know that your teams will still be chasing us in EVERY category for generations to come.

Oh and you all can talk about that hit or whatever it was, but the refs deliberately looked at the video and concluded no foul. He didn't hit him in the face even though the Wisconsin player should be awarded an Oscar for his performance following the incident.

Well, no they aren't. The greatest team ever would've won the title, they didn't.

Oh and now the man you all love to hate has been voted by his PEERs into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame!

Gag on it boys, his peers don't believe the myths and the lies that you all rant against him...instead they voted him in as one of their own.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25136599/uks-john-calipari-receives-enough-votes-to-make-naismith-hall-of-fame

Well, no they aren't. The greatest team ever would've won the title, they didn't.

#UKWildcats #GOAT

No one has EVER achieved what they did...they are better than all and you just don't like them so you are too blind to see it.

And what ya'll hate even more is that you know we'll be right back next year with a fresh crop of recruits.

Three straight shot clock violations and no baskets over 6 minutes down the stretch. More like greatest chokers of all time. The more you tell us about how great the team was, the bigger the failure of last night. They were so good, they couldn't score down the stretch when it mattered. Out rebounded both on the offensive and defensive glass.

Oh and there have been lots of teams that achieved what they did. There were over 300 teams that achieved what they did this year, which is lose their last game. They can enjoy the final from their couches, just like the rest of the teams.

Archived