Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 NCAA March Madness

AsburySkinsFan

I wish the game had a better finish, but what a game. All game, it seemed like Duke was better without Okafor on the floor. But when he came in for the last few minutes, he took over. And then Duke took over when it mattered. I was hoping when Kaminksy hit that 3 and then Jones had that brain fart trying the layup that Wisconsin could make the finish more exciting. But it was not to be.

By fouling there, they gave up the game.

Play D and keep it a 1 possession game. By fouling the made it a 2 possession game.

I agree with you on the impact it had on the game. I don't think Ryan wanted them to foul. I think he just got a little too aggressive checking Jones. Just not a good play.

I hate Duke so much lol. They are like the Darth Vader of sports.

I am a nc State Fan. It was a great win for the state of north Carolina and the ACC.

You're a Wolfpack fan who thinks Duke winning an NC is a good thing? Come on lol

I am a UNCW graduate. You have to pull for the in state team and the ACC.

No, you don't.  Never understood where all of the sudden you have to "pull for the conference or in-state team came from".  Do you pull for the Eagles, Cowboys or Giants in the playoffs or Super Bowl?  

I mean, after all they are in the Redskins division and in the same conference.   :)

Edit:  I will say that my late grandmother always pulled for an NC team first and foremost. Me, not so much.

I hate Duke so much lol. They are like the Darth Vader of sports.

You're a Wolfpack fan who thinks Duke winning an NC is a good thing? Come on lol

I don't know about that person, but I am a State Alum and it sucked watching Duke win.

complaining about calls is bush league. How many sports games at any level in any sport do people complain about the quality of refs? Bad calls are part of all sports—you gotta outplay bad calls. 

LOL...yeah, ok. It's one thing to miss live action calls. It's another when replay shows something clearly to everyone.

complaining about calls is bush league. How many sports games at any level in any sport do people complain about the quality of refs? Bad calls are part of all sports—you gotta outplay bad calls.

Duke has been playing at an advantage since I've been watching college basketball. The amount of calls they receive in their favor is mind blowing. With that said, officiating was not the reason Duke won. They just outplayed Wisconsin when it mattered.

Duke has been playing at an advantage since I've been watching college basketball. The amount of calls they receive in their favor is mind blowing. With that said, officiating was not the reason Duke won. They just outplayed Wisconsin when it mattered.

Yep. 

The possessions immediately following the two blown calls in their favor.

:ph34r:

Archived