Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Eagles FINAL

JimmiJo

To anybody lamenting the draft pick, in my honest opinion, STFU. Better to get something good from your QB, coach, and send a prick of a coach out of the playoffs.

Exactly.  Isn't this our first win against Chip Kelly?  At least now we know he can be beat by the Redskins haha.

I wasn't making fun of Robert, I was poking a little fun at you for your mother-like unconditional love and defense of Robert's very average (by NFL QB standards) game. Just poking. I enjoy your posts.

I am with you. The pass the Garcon was fine, but when people are like "RGIII threw a great 5 yard hitch and that set up the entire drive" it's just ridiculous.

The Good: 

- Spoiled the Eagles xmas. Bitter Eagles phans leaving FedEx. Feels good.

The Bad:

- We're still a garbage team

- Worse draft pick

- Dumb fans who will think there's hope

- RG3 is still at best an average QB who can't throw TDs and struggles to get over 200 yards a game. Can't really throw deep balls in stride. Still can't wait for him to be off this team so we can move on

- D is still historically bad and Haz will be gone this year (he better)

- Too little too late for this team to bring a smile to my face - empty win, pure apathy

- Team so bad we nearly lost at the end with the botched kickoff

- Still look at Gruden and see a thrumpy loser

- Bruce is still acting as GM

- Tony Wyllie is still head of PR

- Danny is still owner

- Name change debate still a thing, and once we start winning (maybe in 2022?) it'll just get worse. 

Suck it, Philly. Loser franchises play for a "better draft pick." Not unless there's an Andrew Luck waiting in the wings. 

Big kudos to RG3 today. He was far from perfect and he has a lot of work to do, but he was LIGHT YEARS better than he was just a couple weeks ago. The main thing he seems to have found is some confidence, and that's where it has to start. I think the humbling was good for him overall. I'm  hoping we can at least go into the offseason with some hope that our QB situation isn't quite as horrible as we thought it might be. Robert needs to work his ass off, though. 

Great win. Just really hoping for a Dallas loss tomorrow and an Eagles win next week so we can end their season at FedEx again. 

The Good: 

- Spoiled the Eagles xmas. Bitter Eagles phans leaving FedEx. Feels good.

The Bad:

- We're still a garbage team

- Worse draft pick

- Dumb fans who will think there's hope

- RG3 is still at best an average QB who can't throw TDs and struggles to get over 200 yards a game. Can't really throw deep balls in stride. Still can't wait for him to be off this team so we can move on

- D is still historically bad and Haz will be gone this year (he better)

- Too little too late for this team to bring a smile to my face - empty win, pure apathy

- Team so bad we nearly lost at the end with the botched kickoff

- Still look at Gruden and see a thrumpy loser

- Bruce is still acting as GM

- Tony Wyllie is still head of PR

- Danny is still owner

- Name change debate still a thing, and once we start winning (maybe in 2022?) it'll just get worse. 

get a ****ing grip and enjoy the win

To anybody lamenting the draft pick, in my honest opinion, STFU. Better to get something good from your QB, coach, and send a prick of a coach out of the playoffs.

My fear is that wins like this give the organization a false sense of hope and that everybody (particularly certain defensive coaches) come back. I know there is no guarantee that changes would be made anyway, but I still worry about that. That's just what I've become as a lifelong fan.

Archived