Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins at 49ers

Spaceman Spiff

Apparently Haslett has blackmailed the entire football world into not telling the truth about how bad he is.

The day after the season ends, we need as many fans as possible to go to Redskins park and just protest Haslett still being employed.

As bad as Griffin is, he is at worst, the 2nd most embarrassing thing about this team, with the first being that we're actively keeping Haslett from collecting unemployment.

Much like last year, I see a team that has not given up playing for the coach, rather they have no passion to play with a loser at qb. Note the difference when playing with colt when he showed some potential to win.

You're going to get your wish, Colt will be the QB for the remainder of the season after this game. 

Yeah, the staff is undermining their best and fastest chance at a franchise QB.

Retarded tweet.

Assumes the staff believes that Griffin has legitimate potential to be a franchise QB. I've been curious of Grudens belief in that since his first few press conferences, and have been leaning towards believing he never truly believed that it was likely Griffin could be a true franchise QB.

Then again, while I've lost faith in Griffin, I've been also continually disliking and losing faith in Gruden as a head coach as wel

Archived