Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins at 49ers

Spaceman Spiff

Watching this 49ers offense, it is the same damn thing we did in 2012, it is Snap, drop back, first read open...throw.  Amazing when an offense is around your QB's capabilities, they tend to produce better results.

They only look good because out defense sucks so bad. Their offense has been crap this year.

Watching this 49ers offense, it is the same damn thing we did in 2012, it is Snap, drop back, first read open...throw. Amazing when an offense is around your QB's capabilities, they tend to produce better results.

Griffin isn't physically capable of being a real threat with his legs anymore, which is why that offense works.

Much like last year, I see a team that has not given up playing for the coach, rather they have no passion to play with a loser at qb. Note the difference when playing with colt when he showed some potential to win.

So what's the excuse for Kirk? They didn't want to win for him either? Maybe just maybe, the ****ing TEAM sucks!

This was my final "let's give him another chance" game. I was a huge rg3 fan, but as much as I hate to admit it he is done here. I have no idea what happened after his explosive first year, but now he is just embarrassing.

The rest of the team has plenty of problems as well, but a wise man once told me... "speed of the leader, speed of the team". No point in watching this grease fire anymore. Another off season to look forward to. Another draft to try to convince myself there is any hope for the future.

See ya next year.

Archived