Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Cowboys Prediction Thread: Monday Night COP?

skins island connection

No Jinxing! 

man it looks like the avg. score between everyone is 35 - 17... Ya'll think we are 18pt dogs?

I'll go 35 - 17 Skins

yeah im kinda surprised but also not surprised. with the way the cowboys are playing so far this season, it does look like they will beat us. plus, its a night-time game which we usually play horribly in. on the other hand, it is cowboys vs redskins and our games against them are almost always good. honestly idk what to think right now.

Usually you can throw records out the window and how the other team is playing when our Skins play the Cowgirls. However, with Colt controlling the helms and our young secondary (without D. Hall) this has the makings of a huge blowout. D. Hall would always play well against Bryant and now without him it's up to Amerson to lock him down. This doesn't bode well for us and add in the fact that Breeland will match up with Terrance Williams. I actually think we can limit Murray to around just 80 yards, which this season isn't that bad seeing how well he is doing.

If RG3 is able to play, then I think offensively we can make it a game. Even with Colt we might be able to depending on how Gruden calls this game. My heart says we pull off a huge upset. My gut is telling me we actually are in it to the last quarter and fail as usual.

Cowgirls - 31

Redskins - 23

WE GONNA WIN THIS GAME!!

Well, lets see how Griffin looks Wednesday. If he looks good enough to go we may have a fighting chance. I wouldn't be surprised if the Defense puts up a valiant effort, though missing Hall really does hurt as he has done as good of a job on Dez as anyone the past few years. You know Hatcher is going to put forth a Herculian effort.

If it is McCoy, we really need the running game to get right. Need the playmaking pass catchers to get some YAC. Need romoSUCKS to turn it over. Need Murray to turn it over. Need...like every possible thing to go our way.

If Griffin, probably much of the above. Though, at least with him we have a fighter's chance that he could get in a groove and catch fire for a game.

No way, No how will I predict a Redskins loss to the Cowboys...besides, they are due for a dumb loss.

With Colt - 21-20 Skins.

With Griffin - 28 - 17 Skins.

If we win this game, we will be 5-5 soon and have something that resembles a season. If we win this game, Dallas will comeback down to earth and ultimately find a way to miss the playoffs on the last day of the season. If we win this game I will be the happiest I've been since "the injury" changed the scope of our fandom. Good lord I would like to win this one.

I think we break Murray's 100 yard streak, because Hazmat will do everything he can to stop him.  What he will forget is that we cannot cover TE's whatsoever.  Tony Romo spins away from numerous pressures and has his way with our secondary. Dez will also do bad things to us...

Boys - 37

Skins - 20

I watched 'The Replacements' last night [ not really ] so anything is possible.

Without Hall, its gonna be interesting to see how Haslett/Raheem utilize the secondary.

Hopefully we won't be seeing the best cover guy in blitz pkgs all night, whoever that may be.

Aw man... I remember watching that game live on a small tv with a broken antenna and tin foil... if I recall we didn't let them past the 50 for most of the game.. one of my favorite games of ALL time... never seen the movie... can't stand Keanu...they should have this thread printed up in the locker room with all of the fans who predict a blow out highlighted and have the actual replacement game looping in the back ground!! HTTR 

I know the Cowboys are looking great, eyeing a division championship with an incredible running back and accurate QB play.

But I checked their active roster, and it looks like Irvin is out! Without him, Green will have a field day against the primary receiver for the Boys (not sure who that is; I don't seem to recognize any of these names).

And their D can be run against. I'm looking for Brooks to have a breakout day at last.

I rarely have a confidence in us against Dallass, even in our heyday. I mean, there were times I thought we'd beat them, but I'd say 80% of the times we faced them, I thought we'd lose. Just my gut feeling against them.

Me neither.

They damn sure have owned us since I've been alive.

The whole Dallas Week concept has always been laughable to me. There is no "Washington Week" down there lol. We're the only ones that care that much

They have swept us 3 times in 5 seasons. Yeah, I'm never confident against them

Me neither.

They damn sure have owned us since I've been alive.

The whole Dallas Week concept has always been laughable to me. There is no "Washington Week" down there lol. We're the only ones that care that much

They have swept us 3 times in 5 seasons. Yeah, I'm never confident against them

No, we have a Redskins week.  This rivalry might not be what it used to be all around the NFL, but it's still a game we mark on our calendars.   It's still a big game for us. 

Colt starts...is woefully unproductive & though he throws a clean game in the first half, we are still down 24-7 at halftime.  Gruden flip-flops again...a' la Spurrier...& puts in KC.  with no pressure, the Pukes playing prevent, & trying to run down the clock...KC brings us back to respectability at 30-28.  with 3 chances in the 4th quarter to get that last FG to put us over the top...KC throws 3 picks...in a row...on each successive offensive play.

Pukes - 30

NFL's Laughing Stock/punching bag - 28

oh the horror! oh the humanity!

Our season is on the line, so we need this game to win. We have 2 favorable games against Tampa and Minnesota. I can see the Cowboys looking at this game as an easy "W." but I'm starting to think this will be a very close game. I do believe we will stop Murray from breaking 100 yards. Dez Bryant will do enough to damage us but I think Djax will do the same. It will go down to the wire with skins either losing a heart breaker or winning by 1-3 points.

I think all of you guys are giving Dallas way too much credit...Dallas has not faced a receiver corp of the redskins level yet...I would force Dallas into a shootout,Because we all know Romo will eventually throw an Int...Stack the box to stop the run and make Romo beat you.

Redskins 31

Cowboys 24

Archived