Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins / Cowboys Prediction Thread: Monday Night COP?

skins island connection

I really would rather not watch this game but it's like a train wreck..you can't help but look. I just don't think we have the juice to beat Dallas or lots of other teams at this point if the truth be told. I do think we can hype ourselves up for this or any game though..

IF we take care of the ball and minimize penalties and stay in Tony's face we may have a fighting chance come the end of this one..

However I have very little faith that all those things will occur simultaneously..

If the the perfect storm occurs we may eek this one out

Skins.....21

Dallas.....20

If it goes as I think it will..no perfect storm...

Skins  ......20

Dallas.......34

With McCoy starting, problems in the Redskins Secondary Garrett and the Cowboys could pick the number of points they want to win by at home. 

Cowboys- 45

Redskins- 3

We will see Brandon Weeden in mop up duty for the Cowboys.

If RG III Plays: We still have no answer for Dez. But with RG III's run threat Morris will have some running lanes and the wide receivers maybe able to get some separation down field.

Cowboys- 31

Redskins- 24

We will not see Brandon Weeden for the Cowboys.

I'm thinking at least one DST score for Dallas... probably two.  We'll get a "win one for the Gipper" type TD in the 4th.  Not at the end, but sometime in the 4th.

Redskins 13

Dallas 34

Didn't they run two kick offs back in one game on us last year (or a punt and kick)? I could totally see that.

Better chance to win with Colt!!   Colt is the better all around QB, a former Heisman Trophy candidate, and will lead us to a damn win!!!   Colt should have been our #2 anyway. 

No he was awful in Cleveland although he would have been very hard to succeed there then anyway. Cousins deserved his chance but didn't get it done.

Dez is going to feast on our secondary...

Yes. Star players for other teams always make us look like a JV team. Wouldn't be surprised if he's the top fantasy scorer.

I also predict our DBs will play 10 yard cushions on 3rd short 3-4x in this game.

Yes that just shows the type of low caliber athletes we have on defense. All our db's would get beat deep every play if they played closer.

One of the main reasons why our record is so bad is because of our back breaking turnovers on offense, along with our lack of generating turnovers on defense.  Each week, the back breaking turnovers didn't stop, so Gruden finally benched Kirk. We might have a chance to win come Monday if, and it's a big IF, Colt doesn't commit those routine, horrible WTF turnovers like Kirk did.  Hopefully Colt has matured to the point where he can be a decent game manager. 

Every year someone says, "throw all the records out if the window, because it's Dallas/Washington."

Yet the series is 64-44-2, in favor of the Cowboys.

Fact is, they own us.

Well, I wouldn't say that is ownage.  The biggest part of the ownage came from that 15 out 16 streak.  They were our daddy for that 7 year stretch.  That said, we own them in games that mean something, like NFC Championships and games with huge playoff implications.  I think I saw a stat that showed we were like 8-1 against them in those type of big games.

This game changes our season.

It's either going to be completely over, or we could very well be sitting at 5-5 in a few more weeks.

Redskins 33

Cowboys 31

Dallas gets the ball back late and romoSUCKS out-Romos himself with an overthrown ball picked off by Meriweather to seal it.

Interception by Meriweather? Will Romo lodge it in his facemask?

I don't think I'll watch. Three things against us:

1. Primetime games we always lose.

2. They're better than we are.

3. It's Dallass.

I hate losing to this team more than any team in the NFL. II tears me up inside to see us lose to them. Think I'll relax and just check in on the score from time to time.

Wrong! No you won't young man! You will sit there and watch us put a beat down on em and enjoy it!!

Has anyone heard if Bowen will be back?

I think Bowen and Hatcher are going to have a beast of a season... maybe our best D-Line since Butz, Grant, Mann n' Manley

Wrong! No you won't young man! You will sit there and watch us put a beat down on em and enjoy it!!

Has anyone heard if Bowen will be back?

I think Bowen and Hatcher are going to have a beast of a season... maybe our best D-Line since Butz, Grant, Mann n' Manley

I rarely have a confidence in us against Dallass, even in our heyday. I mean, there were times I thought we'd beat them, but I'd say 80% of the times we faced them, I thought we'd lose. Just my gut feeling against them.

Archived