Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Titans

JimmiJo

Grudens clock management is some of the worst I've ever seen.

And all those that jumped all over me pre-season for saying the wide out group was a weak spot on the team ..... Yeahhhh, we'll pretend you never argued the contrary.

Hail.

Wide out group isn't a weak spot. You were wrong then, still wrong now. Clock management has been bad for a while, Gibbs was pretty bad in that department too in his second try.

WTF!!! We are awful. I have lost all hope. Now is the time to bring in McCoy to send a message to Cousins. Bench Polumbus and bring in Compton. Bench Roberts and bring in Grant. Play the young guys and evaluate for next year. Gruden should not be a head coach. Horrible decision making and play calling. We need to admit it, even though he wasn't liked, Shanahan did a much better job than Gruden is. I know Gruden just started but he's doing a terrible job coaching. I'm not giving up on him yet but I don't have much hope with him as our coach. Bruce Allen sucks too we need a competent GM. Defense is playing well but we are going against Charlie freaking Whitehurst. My God this is brutal to watch.

Cousins is playing poorly which is what SHOUlD happen to a guy who is starting his first couple of games in the NFL. If others were treated the way you want cousins treated, there would have never been a Peyton manning or a joe Montana or a terry Bradshaw.

The sad thing here is he still the best they got because the other guy is just a running back trying to play quarterback. Cousins right now will 3x the picks rg3 would, and the G3 would take 3x the sacks or ruin 3x the number of passing attempts that cousins would. Washington has NO quarterback and they have to go back to the drawing board and draft one , a real quarterback, with their first pick next year

Just stop. You were all wrong about Cousins. Don't make this about RGIII because you can't accept that fact.

If it's obvious that Cousins isn't our QB going forward, why not let Moses and Long play on the OL?  Might as well let them develop with the backup in while we lose. 

I don't see Chester/Polumbus on this team next year, so what's the point?  Let's start figuring out what we have.

I can't speak for Long because I didn't watch him play in college. I suspect Washington is leaning what anyone of us knew awhile ago u about Moses...he's twrrible...much much worse than polumbus and will never be a starter in this league. Never

Halftime.

The team should just stay in the locker room and forfeit.

There is no enthusiasm, no desire, no effort,  nothing with this team.

Gruden is the supposed head coach, its his job to get these player motivated to go out and execute the plays and play with heart. Right now they're playing with no emotion, like robots.

I really haven't felt this bad for my team in a long while, I hoped they would have put up a better effort than what is on the field, and I doubt Griffin could even give the team the spark it needs; the team needs an inferno, not a spark.

If I'm Griffin, I pull everyone together and say something to fire everyone up. He comes back to a 1-6 team that is going down in flames, he is doomed himself.

Wide out group isn't a weak spot. You were wrong then, still wrong now. Clock management has been bad for a while, Gibbs was pretty bad in that department too in his second try.

Name them.

Garçon, Jackson and .....

Roberts has had at least one drop every game. Everyone else is completely nonexistent.

Yeah, great group.

Hail.

Archived