Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Titans

JimmiJo

Cousins is playing poorly which is what SHOUlD happen to a guy who is starting his first couple of games in the NFL. If others were treated the way you want cousins treated, there would have never been a Peyton manning or a joe Montana or a terry Bradshaw.

The sad thing here is he still the best they got because the other guy is just a running back trying to play quarterback. Cousins right now will 3x the picks rg3 would, and the G3 would take 3x the sacks or ruin 3x the number of passing attempts that cousins would. Washington has NO quarterback and they have to go back to the drawing board and draft one , a real quarterback, with their first pick next year

You are painfully clueless. It hurts ME, you're so clueless.

Cousins is playing poorly which is what SHOUlD happen to a guy who is starting his first couple of games in the NFL. If others were treated the way you want cousins treated, there would have never been a Peyton manning or a joe Montana or a terry Bradshaw.

The sad thing here is he still the best they got because the other guy is just a running back trying to play quarterback. Cousins right now will 3x the picks rg3 would, and the G3 would take 3x the sacks or ruin 3x the number of passing attempts that cousins would. Washington has NO quarterback and they have to go back to the drawing board and draft one , a real quarterback, with their first pick next year

Please tell me you are trolling.

Oh ok I guess you are sold on RGIII...Right now as far as I am concern we don't have a freaking QB to lead this team.

RGIII is not bad. You were clamoring for Kirk because you thought this was Roberts fault. You got your wish and his awful. Griffin deserves the chance to get better because the only thing holding him back is health.

Seriously...I hope your rant is over!

Just stop. You were all wrong about Cousins. Don't make this about RGIII because you can't accept that fact.

I know you are just another guy living in our microwave society, but I'm not"all wrong" on cousins since I haven't even formed an opinion on him yet and I wouldn't until I seen this guy play a seasons worth of games, not half a season.

I've seen the other guy play and he's not a Qb. Right now, as I said before, they have NO Qb on their roster, they need to draft one next ur.

Please just quit comparing Cousins to Peyton Manning, Joe Montana and all the hall of fame QBs. your guy indiscriminately throws the ball to the opposing defense every game it seems like. When is he ever going to learn? You can blame Griffin for holding on to the ball too long, but he gives you a chance to win by not giving the other easy gifts.

For me it's a money thing with Orakpo, I don't think he's terrible, but I don't want to tie up too much cap space with him

Its definitely a money thing and if we're paying him that much I want him in the convo for DPOY and making plays. Not just getting holds. 

I'll admit that I honestly was defending him in the offseason based on his sack production and no called holds, but he needs to go and what he's doing can be replaced. 

Couple of games!? This is Cousin's 10th start and he's getting worse.

I know you are just another guy living in our microwave society, but I'm not"all wrong" on cousins since I haven't even formed an opinion on him yet and I wouldn't until I seen this guy play a seasons worth of games, not half a season.

I've seen the other guy play and he's not a Qb. Right now, as I said before, they have NO Qb on their roster, they need to draft one next ur.

Greatest rookie season ever equals not a QB lol

RGIII is not bad. You were clamoring for Kirk because you thought this was Roberts fault. You got your wish and his awful. Griffin deserves the chance to get better because the only thing holding him back is health.

I don't give a a dime what is holding him back. The bottom line is we don't have a QB, because what I saw with the Texans tells me this. Simple as that.

Kirk's confidence is SHOT...      Im not one to call for QB benching... But...

Please sit Tyler down.  Put Moses in.  Let the kid learn.. that's why he was drafted..    can't get much worse.  

Morris' running is tied to RGIII.  Not sure why so many can't see that..

Oh & Biggers is a BUM. (With a capital UM.)

Archived