Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Titans

JimmiJo

Bench Polumbus and Cousins... I'm not as down on Gruden as some here--- we move the ball decent but give it up on bad decisions by Kirk.  I think he's having to dumb down the offense to compensate.  I do agree the 3rd downs are awful

I'm not down on Gruden either.  Rook coach finding his way.

Bench Polumbus and Cousins... I'm not as down on Gruden as some here--- we move the ball decent but give it up on bad decisions by Kirk.  I think he's having to dumb down the offense to compensate.  I do agree the 3rd downs are awful

Then try I new QB. If you're gonna play ****ball you might as well try something new. Then again Gruden is the second coming of Jim Zorn. 

Are we going to lose to Charlie Whitehurst and the Titans? Is this really going to happen? Really? We're this bad. Just let me time travel to the draft holy

Man, you know that if this were reversed the Titans would be saying, "Are we going to lose to Kirk Cousins and the Redskins?!?!?"

We ARE that bad.

This is hilarious. Two bad teams being, well, bad.

Perhaps the NFL can institute a JV league for teams like ours.  Perhaps if we play only against teams like the Raiders, Jags, Titans etc. we can be competitive… Although we are losing at home to the Titans… so maybe not.

Cousins is playing poorly which is what SHOUlD happen to a guy who is starting his first couple of games in the NFL. If others were treated the way you want cousins treated, there would have never been a Peyton manning or a joe Montana or a terry Bradshaw.

The sad thing here is he still the best they got because the other guy is just a running back trying to play quarterback. Cousins right now will 3x the picks rg3 would, and the G3 would take 3x the sacks or ruin 3x the number of passing attempts that cousins would. Washington has NO quarterback and they have to go back to the drawing board and draft one , a real quarterback, with their first pick next year

I actually feel sorry for Gruden here. Not much you can do with as an Offensive co-ordinater with such a limited QB. 

Cousins has no ability to make adjustments at the line, see blitzing coming etc. 

Screaming for a journeyman like Colt McCoy to save the day really shows how bad this is getting..

Halftime.

The team should just stay in the locker room and forfeit.

There is no enthusiasm, no desire, no effort,  nothing with this team.

Gruden is the supposed head coach, its his job to get these player motivated to go out and execute the plays and play with heart. Right now they're playing with no emotion, like robots.

I really haven't felt this bad for my team in a long while, I hoped they would have put up a better effort than what is on the field, and I doubt Griffin could even give the team the spark it needs; the team needs an inferno, not a spark.

Archived