Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: Redskins vs Titans

JimmiJo

For all those that thought Cousins was better than Robert and/or our starter going forward. I won't pile on, because quite frankly, even I didn't think he would be THIS BAD.

Totally true, I at the least thought we had a good back-up, now even that is a stretch. 

Bench Polumbus and Cousins... I'm not as down on Gruden as some here--- we move the ball decent but give it up on bad decisions by Kirk.  I think he's having to dumb down the offense to compensate.  I do agree the 3rd downs are awful

For all those that thought Cousins was better than Robert and/or our starter going forward. I won't pile on, because quite frankly, even I didn't think he would be THIS BAD.

I would definitely pile on the people that attacked other posters for criticizing Cousins.

People love to hate on the DJax signing, but Roberts is not showing to be worth the (albeit less) money. 

Truth. Roberts looked good to start the year but has been abysmal since. Return game has been awful (granted he's not helped by poor blocking and bad coaching), and his hands have failed him on numerous big plays.

Can complain about DeShawn's lack of attention to detail in other facets of the game, but this offense would be last in the league without him undoubtedly.

Archived