Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will be a surprise cut on Sunday? Or will there not be any surprises?

Rob Jackson has been cut. Wish him the best. Thanks for helping to seal division crown in 2012.

Unfortunately, I saw that one coming. :(. I just haven't heard much from him and Kerrigan, Orakpo, and Murphy have been beasting. He'll catch on somewhere. 

My second favorite play from him as a Redskin...

I'd hate to see it happen, but I wouldn't be surprise to see Moss not make it. Nick Williams has looked awesome, and I only see room for 5-6 receivers.

Best of luck to Rob Jackson. He's been a great part of the team and I hope he lands somewhere that has the room for him. We simply didn't.

lmao.. how'd i know you'd say this... (meaning the 1st part)... dude... you crack me up... :lol:

To be fair, it would have to be a hellofa good ham sandwich. Good "fancy'" mustard, cheese, artisan bread, I mean, not just ham between 2 slices of wonder bread with some mayo. And fresh squeezed lemonade. None of that "from concentrate" crap.

Though they could have McCoy for a fish taco from Taco Bell...

Well, McGlynn probably shouldn't have been too much of a shock, but considering our line troubles, if you can get a job in washington, life is going to be tough. 

2 Oline cut is surprising.

Biggers lives to fight another day.

PT and CT have to be on the cusp of missing playing for us this year, as either FAs or IR.

Anywho, I'm thinking Biggers, one of the Roys, Kai, Bowen are all gone.

With Merriweather getting suspended every 3 weeks (Face it- he simply CANNOT learn), and Phillip Thomas getting hurt every 3 days, Biggers will be necessary for a switch to safety.

Anyone else a little surprised to see Gettis get cut on the trim down to 75? I guess at this point the decision has already been made on the O-line so they probably just want to get the guys that are on the team as much playing time as possible today. Feel bad for the guy because he's pretty athletic and it sounded like he put a lot of time and effort in over the offseason. My guess is he just didn't fit - he's always been on the smaller side and even putting some weight on he probably wasn't as big as what Gruden is looking for. 

Guess the guards are going to be Lauvao, Chester, LeRibeus and Long with Chester as the emergency Center. I'm guessing we keep 9 O-linemen total and Hurt is the only notable man left to be cut because we'll probably keep Compton and Moses. 

I think these are the players that will be in the next round of cuts: Lee Doss, Tevita Stevens, Maurice Hurt, Kevin Kowalski, Ted Bolser, Nick Williams, Chris Thompson, Evan Royster, Lache Seastrunk, Robert Thomas, Chris Neild, Frank Kearse, Everette Brown, Gabe Miller, Chase Minnifield,  Trenton Robinson, Da'Mon Cromartie-Smith, Zach Hocker, Tress Way

Archived