Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

"DESTINY" Bungies big game looks boring, I was fighting with sleep and sleep won really.

This game suppose to be better than Titanfall? Bungie looks like they are spending way to much money trying to immerse people in this big world and completley forgot about the fun factor? I will not buy this game just doesn't seem like something I can get into.

Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeDaevD7cEo

I lie to you not, my Xbox One has been collecting dust big time. But once Madden 15 and UFC comes out, I think it will be revied.

But every other game I get (NBA 2K15, The Show, Watch Dogs, The Division, etc.,) will be on the PS4.

I have both systems as well and they're both collecting dust lol

Any idea how long until we'll see some sort of price drops for the new systems? Too soon? lol.

The XBox One has already had tons of limited time price drops or promos with free games and/or free service for a year. 

I think Costco had them for as low as $439 ($60 below retail) a few weeks back.

Bought a PS4 yesterday.  My friend pressured me to buy one lol, even though I never play video games.  He loves video games and I know he wants to have one around the house. Got the newest Madden and Call of Duty Ghosts.  Will post my thoughts as I play them.

"DESTINY" Bungies big game looks boring, I was fighting with sleep and sleep won really.

This game suppose to be better than Titanfall? Bungie looks like they are spending way to much money trying to immerse people in this big world and completley forgot about the fun factor? I will not buy this game just doesn't seem like something I can get into.

Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeDaevD7cEo

Likes like another pew-pew shooter to me.

Yeah ive learned my lesson buying new consoles upon release because of the big drought of titles between launch that normally takes a year before anything good starts coming out. The only system i can remember that had an absolute launch title i wanted was the Wii and twilight princess. There are some excellent games coming out the last few months of this year for both consoles though.

Yeah ive learned my lesson buying new consoles upon release because of the big drought of titles between launch that normally takes a year before anything good starts coming out. The only system i can remember that had an absolute launch title i wanted was the Wii and twilight princess. There are some excellent games coming out the last few months of this year for both consoles though.

The original XBox launched with the first Halo game.

That is how a launch should be done.

yeah, not a whole lot of blockbusters so far.  Killzone for the 4, Titanfall for the One. 

Battlefield with 64 players is nice though, as opposed to 32 max on last gen (i'm not a PC guy)

Cod ghost blows, but Outlast is a lot of fun.

Twilight Princess was better on the Gamecube, anyways. Although I guess you did have to wait for the Gamecube version to drop while everyone else was playing on their Wiis.

Archived