Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

What is the price now? 499 who says stores can't run specials off of the 399? That 499 will still be avaible for those who want to buy the xbox one with kinect. Value was never the problem with the xbox one it's the price it's self priced 100 more than the competition. I love Kinect and kind of mad they did the split but hell I got mine so I guess others can have a choice. I am not for motion games I don't want to be standing infront of my tv playing a game I like kinect for the entertainment aspect (ir blaster, voice commands) and for the sweet camera (Skype, and twitch) and xbox fitness

If you like the Kinect for any reason and would buy one, why would you be mad because they split it out from the bundle so people like me that have no desire what so ever to have the kinect can buy just the console?  

In the long run you will save money.  Had I chose to purchase an Xbox One prior to now, I'd be out $100 more dollars.  That's money used towards two games or a game and extra controller.  

The stand alone Kinect will cost more than $100 I would imagine.  The old 360 one now sells for $99-$109, I am pretty sure when I bought mine it was $150 or $130.  

If you like the Kinect for any reason and would buy one, why would you be mad because they split it out from the bundle so people like me that have no desire what so ever to have the kinect can buy just the console?

Because now it is no longer guaranteed to developers that all users will have one, thus support for it will wane.

Because now it is no longer guaranteed to developers that all users will have one, thus support for it will wane.

Something i dont really like coming out of the microsoft camp is them saying now they will have better performance with games if the kinect isnt being used. That makes no sense though unless developers just outright optimize games without the kinect in mind at all. So im not sure how there would be performance increases without bricking the kinect completely with that game which screws early adopters. Microsoft really botched this whole thing up.

Oh well, delays are normally for the best. I hate when publishers force the devs to get their game out before they are ready and you end up with untested buggy garbage. Far cry 4 sounds great though really enjoyed the 3rd one. A new fallout would be nice too.

A new fallout would be nice too.

!!!  Seriously, I'm dying over here.  It's been 5 years since New Vegas.

Really hoping they announce it at E3.  Latest confirmed news was that Zenimax Media (part of Bethesda Softworks?) filed trademark rights to "Nuka Cola," with "intent to use."  Fingers crossed.

!!! Seriously, I'm dying over here. It's been 5 years since New Vegas.

Really hoping they announce it at E3. Latest confirmed news was that Zenimax Media (part of Bethesda Softworks?) filed trademark rights to "Nuka Cola," with "intent to use." Fingers crossed.

Man if its zenimax i hope they give us a better effort than ESO. But that goes back to what i was just saying the dev cost was high and they were getting pressure to get the game to market so ESO was released early when it should of had 6-12 more months before release. Could have been a much better game had they had the time to wait, add features and polish everything. I mean based on feedback they completely changed how the start of the game works a month before release.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I'm not really interested in playing games I have to stand up and move around to control.  I'm sure there are plenty of Xbox One owners that feel the same way.  

I don't think it will have that much of an impact from a development standpoint.  I mean, your either going to develop the game for the Kinect or not.  It's not like the system is completely selling full motion/body involvement interactive games like the Wii.  Now if they planned on making every game Kinect compatible I'd understand backlash. 

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I'm not really interested in playing games I have to stand up and move around to control.  I'm sure there are plenty of Xbox One owners that feel the same way.  

I don't think it will have that much of an impact from a development standpoint.  I mean, your either going to develop the game for the Kinect or not.  It's not like the system is completely selling full motion/body involvement interactive games like the Wii.  Now if they planned on making every game Kinect compatible I'd understand backlash.

That's not necessarily true. The Kinect does not have to be the primary controller in a game. It can be used for voice commands or simple gestures. But by removing it from being a part of the console, they've doomed it to peripheral hell.

Remember the Playstation Move? Supposedly the world wanted Wii-like controls on an HD console and it'd be the ultimate console. Instead, since it wasn't bundled as an integral part of the console like the Wiimote was with the Wii, it failed.

That's not necessarily true. The Kinect does not have to be the primary controller in a game. It can be used for voice commands or simple gestures. But by removing it from being a part of the console, they've doomed it to peripheral hell.

Remember the Playstation Move? Supposedly the world wanted Wii-like controls on an HD console and it'd be the ultimate console. Instead, since it wasn't bundled as an integral part of the console like the Wiimote was with the Wii, it failed.

The Kinect is doomed. The only reason devs had to develop stuff for it was because everyone with an xbox one had it. Now that they won't, why waste time and money developing features half to most people wont bother to use? It will be back to gimmick and dance games using Kinect.

The Kinect is doomed. The only reason devs had to develop stuff for it was because everyone with an xbox one had it. Now that they won't, why waste time and money developing features half to most people wont bother to use? It will be back to gimmick and dance games using Kinect.

indeed.

Is there a way to call timeout in Madden 25 without hitting the pause/options button? Can't figure it out.

Also trying to figure out how to blitz the linebacker I'm controlling. If they are in coverage their first step is always backwards. So many pre snap options hard to learn.

Is there a way to call timeout in Madden 25 without hitting the pause/options button? Can't figure it out.

Also trying to figure out how to blitz the linebacker I'm controlling. If they are in coverage their first step is always backwards. So many pre snap options hard to learn.

the select button should work.  You really have to pick plays that allow the linebackers to rush without putting him in coverage. 

Click the touch screen for Ps4 or select for Xbox One.

Also control your Linebacker and then hit X for ps4 or A for Xbox1 to audible his play assignment and move the right stick down to send him on a blitz.

Thanks fellas. I just realized that huge rectangular button in the middle is the select button haha. Just bought a PS4...upgraded from a PS2 so that shows you how long it's been.

Ywhats your PSN name. now.

^ PutridSalamander. I'm not sure if I need to subscribe to Playstation plus to play others online. I'm a newb lol. What's your online ID?

Now I need to figure out how to throw in the read option. It's just Morris and RG3 runs.

I also want the updated rosters so DeSean Jackson is wrecking it. I didn't see him.

PutridSalamander. I'm not sure if I need to subscribe to Playstation plus to play others online. I'm a newb lol.

Now I need to figure out how to throw in the read option. It's just Morris and RG3 runs.

I also want the updated rosters so DeSean Jackson is wrecking it. I didn't see him.

You never will,the new roster won't be available till the next game.

I'm not a gamer, so this might be a dumb question: why do they not still make games for my PS2? Bummer.

I refuse to buy a new gaming system every other year.

The Playststion 2 came out in 2000. The Playstation 3 came out in 2005. Do you still use a computer made in 2000? Or even one from 2005? These game systems have a pretty long lifespan in my opinion.

Archived