Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

So my xbox turned itself on about 5 times through out the night lol. Everytime I'd get up and turn it off and then wake back up and my tv and Xbox would be back on again.

I've never paid attention, does it do this when downloading updates automatically offline?

Otherwise, don't be like these fools in movies, get the hell out of there now. Don't stick around to investigate, see if it gets better, find out why your kids are talking to themselves, why your pets suddenly hate everything etc, LEAVE

I did a google search and apparently this has been an issue since the last update.

lmao-o.gif

I thought the GTA campaign was amazing. 

it was.  the way the story came together was awesome.  We meet Franklin, a young dude in the hood, but smart, trying to make it big.  Tired of running jobs for the dirtbag car dealership.  Michael, a frustrated father and husband, bored with his life as a dad (we even did some yoga LOL).  Then Trevor, the redneck lunatic who kills for fun.  They were all able to come together and do good (bad) things.  it was epic. 

:edit:  @ Taylor703, I thought you were being sarcastic and meant that ghosts had been an issue since the last update LOL

I've never paid attention, does it do this when downloading updates automatically offline?

Otherwise, don't be like these fools in movies, get the hell out of there now. Don't stick around to investigate, see if it gets better, find out why your kids are talking to themselves, why your pets suddenly hate everything etc, LEAVE

I thought my dog walked by it and turned it on the first time but I have like 5 different alarms set on my iPhone before I get up and every time I woke up the damned thing was back on. The only reason I realized it was because it turns my tv on as well. So I finally just unplugged the damned thing.

Meth is disappointed.

what.gif

GTA V wasn't as good as the hype that surrounded it, but it was a really fun game.  Campaign was fun as hell, and online was super fun....for like a week LOL

I love the online play. My friends and I created a Crew, I'm currently the Kingpin with a level 131 rank.

To be honest, I think it's way too early to start comparing graphics since most of the games out so far are only slightly upgraded from least gen. In my opinion, you have to wait a year or two before things start really picking up speed.

Agreed. Takes developers some time to figure out how to get the most of the systems.

Archived