Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

All the time. Works just fine. having a credit card stored makes is super easy.

Unless their credit card interface doesn't work and you have to buy PSN cards from Amazon in order to extend your PSN+ membership and add money to your wallet to buy games. That's lame as ****.

Other than that it works great!

Buncha wannabe PS4 fanboys in this thread. You guys aren't even talking about the only truly promising game coming out for the PS4, but considering you all are mostly bandwagon console fans, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Bet none of you played Socom II anyways.

H-Hour: Worlds Elite

Buncha wannabe PS4 fanboys in this thread. You guys aren't even talking about the only truly promising game coming out for the PS4, but considering you all are mostly bandwagon console fans, I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Bet none of you played Socom II anyways.

H-Hour: Worlds Elite

Was gonna post this but figured people would make jabs at graphics. But dont care, SOCOM is awesome. And they have said that this is barely pre-alpha footage. Q1 2015 release date. 

ps4 fans care about socom? since when lol

what a weird kid that viper dude is lolol

No need to get so upset, I know gaming is a new thing for you. I can mail you my old copies of SOCOM and my old system so you can see what you were missing out on.

Zard, I saw it was being voted for on steam and it looks like it's getting good support for the PC, but I'm not sure the game should be played on Keyboard and mouse.

The lack of HBOGO (or any premium channel streaming like showtime) on next gen consoles is really beginning to annoy me. The apps lineup is ****ing horrible if you want to stream TV shows. Netflix and Hulu doesn't cut it. So much for all in one entrainment.

Well I sold my Evo Monday so I decided to spoil myself a bit and bought a PS4 today. I went with infamous but not sure what else to get? I've got AC, BF4, Madden, Ryse and dead rising for my One but have no clue what I should get on PS4....any suggestions?

Well I sold my Evo Monday so I decided to spoil myself a bit and bought a PS4 today. I went with infamous but not sure what else to get? I've got AC, BF4, Madden, Ryse and dead rising for my One but have no clue what I should get on PS4....any suggestions?

Tomb Raider DE was REALLY good. 

How's Infamous?  I was actually deciding between the two and went with TR. 

Tomb Raider DE was REALLY good. 

How's Infamous?  I was actually deciding between the two and went with TR.

So far it's been fun. A lot of cutscenes, almost metal gear-esque but the graphics are stunning, rival Ryse. I've got to play a bit more and then I can give you a much better idea of how good it is.

So far it's been fun. A lot of cutscenes, almost metal gear-esque but the graphics are stunning, rival Ryse. I've got to play a bit more and then I can give you a much better idea of how good it is.

You can say that again. I snagged these with the Share button:

XTuYRJv.jpg

zzMyQYMh.jpg

I'm going to be giving away (or selling if I can) the following PS2 games. Any takers?

Tourist Trophy

Super Bust a Move 2

MTV Music Generator 2

MTV Music Generator 3

Trivial Pursuit Unhinged

Jeopardy

Yourself Fitness

Tetris Worlds

Karaoke Revolution Party

Gran Turismo 4

Karaoke Revolution Presents American Idol

Gauntlet Seven Sorrows

Madden 07

Metal Gear Solid 3

Hot Shots Golf

Lord of the Rings The Third Age

Madden 2004

Need For Speed Underground 2

Medal of Honor Frontline

X Men Legends

Amplitude

Frequency

In case you're interested, Zazzaro, in John Carmack's take on the Facebook buyout:

I share some of your misgivings about companies "existing and operating only to be acquired". I am a true believer in market economies, and the magic of trade being a positive sum game is most obvious with repeated transactions at a consumer level. Company acquisitions, while still (usually) being a trade between willing parties that in theory leaves both better off, have much more of an element of speculation rather than objective assessment of value, and it definitely feels different.

There is a case to be made for being like Valve, and trying to build a new VR ecosystem like Steam from the ground up. This is probably what most of the passionate fans wanted to see. The difference is that, for years, the industry thought Valve was nuts, and they had the field to themselves. Valve deserves all their success for having the vision and perseverance to see it through to the current state.

VR won't be like that. The experience is too obviously powerful, and it makes converts on contact. The fairly rapid involvement of the Titans is inevitable, and the real questions were how deeply to partner, and with who.

Honestly, I wasn't expecting Facebook (or this soon). I have zero personal background with them, and I could think of other companies that would have more obvious synergies. However, I do have reasons to believe that they get the Big Picture as I see it, and will be a powerful force towards making it happen. You don't make a commitment like they just did on a whim.

I wasn't personally involved in any of the negotiations -- I spent an afternoon talking technology with Mark Zuckerberg, and the next week I find out that he bought Oculus.

• 2 weeks later...

The Last of Us Remastered – Coming to PS4 Summer 2014

Well, it’s no secret that we have been working night and day at the studio to bring The Last of Us to PS4.

We’re calling it The Last of Us Remastered.

13741695334_e2f461ca7a.jpg

Moving our efforts to the PS4 has allowed us to remaster an already phenomenal looking The Last of Us in 1080p with a list of upgrades including higher resolution character models, improved shadows and lighting, upgraded textures, along with even more improvements. We love setting challenging technical hurdles for us when working on each game – and this is no different. We’ve been working hard on The Last of Us Remastered to release a next-gen evolution worthy of the 200+ Game of the Year awards, not to mention the acclaim and expectations of our fans. We will be revealing more detailed information about the upgrades for the PS4 version in the coming months.

In addition to all the technical updates, we’re also including an exclusive director’s commentary for all in-game cinematics featuring Creative Director and Writer, Neil Druckmann; Voice Actor, Troy Baker, who plays Joel; and BAFTA Award winning Voice Actress, Ashley Johnson, who plays Ellie.

We’ve released a ton of additional content since The Last of Us launched in June 2013, including our first ever single player expansion, Left Behind. We’re happy to say that the major content releases will be included with The Last of Us Remastered:

• Left Behind single player expansion
  • Abandoned Territories multiplayer map pack
  • Reclaimed Territories pack – details will be coming soon on exactly what is included

Whether you are new to The Last of Us or have played it already on the PS3, we hope you are all looking forward to this release. We are!

Last of Us might be the best game I've ever played.  Wish I never had it for the PS3 LOL...if you've never played it, you're truly missing out.  It's absolutely epic.

Speaking of epic, MLB 14 The Show is going to be some kind of nice.  This will be the first baseball game I will have bought since I had NCAA Baseball on the PS2 hahahaha.  May 6 can't come soon enough. 

Archived