Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Well, I will say this, I played CoD and BF4 on PS3, switched over to PS4.  Because BF4 is the best shooter out there right now, I have played the hell out of it.  I got Kill Zone for Christmas and didn't even give it a shot until end of January.  Personally, I don't like it.  Its kinda cool, but it doesn't compare to BF4.  

There are plenty of games out there now, but they would be a waste of money cause their new versions will be out soon (Madden, MLB the Show, FIFA, etc.).  With that said, MLB The Show is bad ass, so if you're a baseball fan, that should take you well into the summer when the other games start coming out.  

yep, thayts what many reviews are saying. Titanfall is cool, but meh...it will get old in a few weeks. "Titanfall is fun, but nothiing special." LOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHAHA

ps4 sales are CRUSHING xbox one, and ps4 has some big games coming up.

it is so funny watching xbox fans fans post in here talking up their system. there are a few ES xbox users in particular that i love trolling. and its sooooo fun. i dont think they even realize theyre being trolled ;)

we (ps4) are winning :)

EVEN WITH TITANFALL, ps4 sales are crushing the One. debate that :)

Dude seriously are you 5?  I've never seen a bigger console baby then you.  It really is true about Sony fanboys.....they never enjoy there own console because they are too busy bashing yours.  Does it really impact your life that much that Sony has virtually no good FPS?  TitanFall is the best FPS I've ever played since GoldenEye on 64, CS:Source, Halo 1 on Xbox, COD WOW/Halo 3.  But guess whose getting a PS4 as well?  This guy......Why?  Because of The Show.  Nothing will ever compared or be better then the Show.  Instead of saying it looks "kinda cool" maybe you should actually play it because you will be singing a much different tune besides reading your little Sony websites of people watching youtube videos of Titanfall and reviewing it.  Grow up.

Dude seriously are you 5?  I've never seen a bigger console baby then you.  It really is true about Sony fanboys.....they never enjoy there own console because they are too busy bashing yours.  Does it really impact your life that much that Sony has virtually no good FPS?  TitanFall is the best FPS I've ever played since GoldenEye on 64, CS:Source, Halo 1 on Xbox, COD WOW/Halo 3.  But guess whose getting a PS4 as well?  This guy......Why?  Because of The Show.  Nothing will ever compared or be better then the Show.  Instead of saying it looks "kinda cool" maybe you should actually play it because you will be singing a much different tune besides reading your little Sony websites of people watching youtube videos of Titanfall and reviewing it.  Grow up.

You do realize my man Chew just successfully trolled the **** out of you right?  

The PC is a whole different category A difference experience all together for a totally different audience. One of my best gaming experiences happened on PC with rainbow 6, rogue spear, and every expansion pack they had. I used to love that **** It's just not for me anymore.

I stand corrected gears is a 3rd person shooter either way if your into competitive shooters XB1 is where you want to be on consoles.

Bro, do you even math?

You might want to re-calculate, because that $500 console is throwing down 792 more "pixels" (lmao) of pure Titanfall beauty, when compared to the Peasant Station 4.

I laughed, NAH BRAH ITS 1080 PIXELS!

Lol so you can make a ridiculous statement like you played titanfall on PS4 but I cant troll back with an equally ridiculous statement? Of course i do math, i simply stated what 792p (what the resolution is currently) - 720p not sure what was so hard to understand but Riiiighhhtt but not surprised you missed the joke. I know about the pixels and i wasnt trying to be technical, plus there are plenty more of them on my PC than either casual gaming console :). Im glad you are stoked about your last gen grpahics.

yeah, saw the videos, it looks like garbage.

Xbox One fanboys are jizzing their pants this week, as xbox's biggest exclusive game Titanfall dropped, and honestly it looks kinda cool. kinda.

but yeah, any baseball fans know that sony OWNS the baseball game experience, with mlb the show. MLB THE SHOW drops in a month and change, ive already got it preordered.

Too bad titanfall on Pc owns the xbone version. Im more looking forward to titanfall 2, this one has no staying power and microsoft realized it which is why it now comes free with an xbone purchase.

I was just trying to be a jerk and point out that he was XBox fanboy info it up with his claim of no exclusive FPS on PS4.

Nintendo nerd.

:)

I've owned both PS3 and 360. I'll probably have a PS4 at some point. I'm not married to either console like most people.

I even acknowledged killzone if you had bothered to read carefully but that's perhaps asking too much.

I've owned both PS3 and 360. I'll probably have a PS4 at some point. I'm not married to either console like most people.

I even acknowledged killzone if you had bothered to read carefully but that's perhaps asking too much.

Ive had every console until now.  I'll probably break down and get an Xbox One in the future, if it drops in price or they offer it without the kinect.  I don't want to pay $100 more for something that will not get used.  

Lol so you can make a ridiculous statement like you played titanfall on PS4 but I cant troll back with an equally ridiculous statement? Of course i do math, i simply stated what 792p (what the resolution is currently) - 720p not sure what was so hard to understand but Riiiighhhtt but not surprised you missed the joke. I know about the pixels and i wasnt trying to be technical, plus there are plenty more of them on my PC than either casual gaming console :). Im glad you are stoked about your last gen grpahics.

are you being daft, or...yea? you said 792 pixels, not 792p. the p doesn't mean pixels. It means progressive scan. maybe you just had a brain fart.

Too bad titanfall on Pc owns the xbone version. Im more looking forward to titanfall 2, this one has no staying power and microsoft realized it which is why it now comes free with an xbone purchase.

this game is legit. it's a little bare bones as far as options and **** left out, but as far as gameplay, the game great. maybe if activision focused more on improving gameplay after the last 4 CoDs, and less on adding stupid **** like heat maps, 15 attachments that do basically the same thing, and streaming to youtube, the game would be decent. but it's a former shell of itself and Titanfall fills the gap it left IMO.

Mmmmmmm Infamous looks good

Yeah, that looks great. Ill def be picking that up on Friday.

Speaking of next week what do you guys think of MGS Ground Zeroes? I think it's kind of a major rip off but I'll play it anyway. I remember when the demo for MGS 3 came on a disc with a gaming magazine and I was so so excited to get home and play it.

Hey man, question.  Is the PC version web browser based like Battlefield?  Cause if it is, that blows imo.  I prefer to install and just play from the program itself, not fire up a browser like BF3 and BF4 utilizing Battlefield.  

Archived