Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Has anyone tried the Xbox One Twitch Broadcast yet? I can bring up channels, games, etc. but there is no option to start broadcasting. I thought that the update today was supposed to allow you to be able to do all that good stuff.

Awesome, thanks.

Sounds like Azrael from Arkham City talking in the beginning...

I think it's scarecrow. There was an Easter egg in arkham city that showed he was planning something, so he may be the main villain. The game looks awesome though, definitely on my list for this year.

I think it's scarecrow. There was an Easter egg in arkham city that showed he was planning something, so he may be the main villain. The game looks awesome though, definitely on my list for this year.

I thought that too and it probably is since Scarecrow is going to have a pretty major role in it apparently. I was thinking it would be Azrael because he mentioned hell opening up on Gotham or some crazy prophecy like that in AC and then the Arkham Knight logo is outlined in fire. 

I'd be disappointed if his brief cameo in AC wasn't further fleshed out in this game. 

Has anyone tried the Xbox One Twitch Broadcast yet? I can bring up channels, games, etc. but there is no option to start broadcasting. I thought that the update today was supposed to allow you to be able to do all that good stuff.

Twitch broadcasting starts march 11

Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition by Housemarque (Super Stardust HD & Resogun) is this month's freebie on PS4 with a Plus account. The new Broadcast+ feature is pretty cool. Streaming your game on Twitch allows people to influence your game:

When activated the game displays two options on the screen, one good and one bad, and the the Twitch viewers can vote for the outcome by typing either #A or #B. There are over 30 options including removing the rush ability, increasing or decreasing the difficulty level, spawning a wave of zombies or launching an attack with runners.

Can you guess which option my TwitchTV viewers went for 99% of the time? Yes, they made the game as difficult as possible, launching wave after wave of zombies and crippling my player. You can extract your revenge on your viewers as they appear as named zombies in game.

The Division looks sick!

That game is why I brought a PS4. I thought it was going to be a launch game, but I was sadly mistaken. I have no clue when it's coming out now...

Good to know that Watch Dogs is coming out in May. Looks like I ma going to have to find the money to get that and The Show. 

That game is why I brought a PS4.

Smart man.  The Division is going to be awesome.  imfamous second son looks fun too.  New gameplay trailers of The Order: 1886 came out Sunday and they look sick.  And of course MLB The Show in less than 30 days now. 

PS4 is gonna go hard this calendar year.  :)

The Division, hopefully, lives up the the ridiculous expectations.

Also, Destiny.  I'll try Elder Scrolls, I'm a lil intrigued by it because Skyrim was so awesome.

Hope I haven't made it impossible for those games to wow me, having built them up in my mind.

The Division, hopefully, lives up the the ridiculous expectations.

Also, Destiny.  I'll try Elder Scrolls, I'm a lil intrigued by it because Skyrim was so awesome.

Hope I haven't made it impossible for those games to wow me, having built them up in my mind.

I'll be buying Elder Scrolls Online for PC because I don't want to wait for it to come out on consoles.

I played the Elder Scrolls Online beta on PC. It's....okay but I honestly can't see myself playing another MMO after World of Warcraft took away years of my life. And it's not as good as WoW was even 5+ years ago.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 

Well, before I jump off a bridge, how did you feel about Skyrim?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! 

Well, before I jump off a bridge, how did you feel about Skyrim?

Enjoyed Skyrim, though liked Oblivion more.

You may like ESO. I didn't hate it, I just didn't love it, and the thing about MMOs is because of the $15/month fee if you don't love it it's hard to justify committing to that kind of price.

and the thing about MMOs is because of the $15/month fee if you don't love it it's hard to justify committing to that kind of price.

yeah, I missed the memo on that at first.  Count me out :(

I get why, but no thanks.

I was pumped about the announcement of RBI Baseball 14, but in lull of news about it leaves me worried. Details or a damn teaser trailer please. Are they just gonna do a cold release of a game this quarter with no build up? Not a great way to get back in the game. It'll probably just be an arcade type game similar to the original. Which is stupid. Sony needs to release The Show on the One and completely take over the baseball genre.

Major Nelson is reporting that near future Xbox One consoles (like..as early as next week possibly) will come for Forza 5 free.

Man they must be feeling desperate. Although it's very awesome for anyone that hasn't yet purchased an Xbox One that they can choose to get Titanfall or Forza for free with their system.

Any body know the quickest way to receive the titanfall bundle? Should I just go through ms or buy elsewhere(is it available elsewhere)?

Also, do your pre-xbone headsets function with xbone?

I bought mine at Gamestop. Well pre-ordered, I can't pick up until midnight release 3/11. Best but and I believe WalMart have them as well.

Also, only Xbox one specific headsets function with the Xbox One. But they did just release an adapter so that any current headset you have can plug into the controller and work on the Xbox one. It's available at Amazon, gamestop, best buy etc and costs $24.99

Anyone here have Thief? I wanted it but read some really bad things about it.

Tried it from gamefly, didn't like it. The gameplay is really fun but good lord the story is BAD. And on too of that there are annoying glitches and I was SO annoyed by the fact that the subtitles are all off by around 15 seconds so they are useless.

Archived