Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Titanfall WOW that game is SO SO SO SO SO FUN, Can't believe how fun this game is. I played it the first day the Beta was released for only a few minutes and I had fun but wasn't floored, Played yesterday for a few hours right before it closed and had a ball! The game has a perfect feel to it, its like everything flows well and nothing feels forced. I had fun killing grunts LOL i suck at FPS so I was getting my kill fix in, and when my Titan falls holy **** you feel like a bad ass controlling your titan. This game is going to be incredible and no one should miss out on this game get an XBOX ONE NOW!! or if you can deal with PC gaming which i can't then go that route but this game should not be missed by no one.

Anyone else heard the rumors that the One is dropping by $100 soon because Sony is currently beating Microsoft like a red headed stepchild?

I hope it's true. I think the reason why it's being outsold is chiefly due to the cost. It can't be the games, neither of them barely have any good games and not good exclusives yet. 

Well....the One will have Titanfall soon, but since people can play it on the 360 there is no guarantee it will be a system mover. 

Titanfall is all that at a bowl of cheese grits. I feel like part of my life is missing now that the beta is over.

I am an XBOX guy but Microsoft has to blame only their own arrogance and greed for being stuck in second place at this point. They hurt cosumer trust during their botched launch press conference.

I think a lot of people are holding out on buying a Xbox One until Destiny and Halo 5 are out in the fall.  

I'm one of them.  My 360 will do just fine until then.  

Destiny will be out on the PS4 as well.  And if the trend continues, the PS4 version will be the definitive version for consoles.

Anyone else heard the rumors that the One is dropping by $100 soon because Sony is currently beating Microsoft like a red headed stepchild?

And they haven't even launched in Japan yet..........that's tonight.

I hope it's true. I think the reason why it's being outsold is chiefly due to the cost. It can't be the games, neither of them barely have any good games and not good exclusives yet. 

totally agree, and I'm a PS4 fanboy.  The $100 cost difference probably made a lot of moms and dads buy their kids a 4 instead of a One. 

Titanfall should help xbox narrow the gap big time, but Sony's MLB: The Show 2014 might jump them back ahead by a sizable margin. As of now, PS4 is basically crushing Xbox in terms of sales, nearly 2 million more units sold.

Regardless, competition is good for everybody, so let the war continue. 

They would announce they were dropping the price AFTER I brought it lol.

All I have is Forza for the XB1, and I must say that it is pretty nice.

However, after playing the PS4 since November and playing the XB1 this week, I can honestly say you can't go wrong if you get either one of them. The only difference will be which exclusives do you prefer. If you want the exclusives for the XB1, get that. If you like what Sony is announcing for it's exclusives it for the PS4, then get that.

I must say this though, I think the X-Box One is more for the family  and whatnot. We have been playing the demos with the kinect all week. And they get a kick out of that voice command stuff. But for sports games, I will probably be buying them for the PS4.

They would announce they were dropping the price AFTER I brought it lol.

All I have is Forza for the XB1, and I must say that it is pretty nice.

However, after playing the PS4 since November and playing the XB1 this week, I can honestly say you can't go wrong if you get either one of them. The only difference will be which exclusives do you prefer. If you want the exclusives for the XB1, get that. If you like what Sony is announcing for it's exclusives it for the PS4, then get that.

I must say this though, I think the X-Box One is more for the family  and whatnot. We have been playing the demos with the kinect all week. And they get a kick out of that voice command stuff. But for sports games, I will probably be buying them for the PS4.

I bought a launch day ps4 but once they took away 3D TV support. I couldnt justify keeping it. I ended up selling it for a profit and didnt have to pay extra for the Xbox one. I am still happy with my decision.

I didn't even know they took the 3D support on the PS4. I don't have a 3DTV yet, so I guess it didn't matter.

Still pretty interesting nonetheless...

I have a full 60 inch 3DTV home theatre setup. I had already sold my ps3 which served as my primary 3D blu ray player and had committed to switching back to Sony after the Kinect fiasco. Then I find out launch day after popping a 3D movie in that PS4 did not support the feature. I was furious!! I then googled it online and they only announced no 3D support a few days before launch. So I turn on the Ps4 and I am like damn other than games this does way less than my PS3 or 360 did. I ended up selling it on Ebay for 700 bucks so I was able to buy an Xbox one and a seperate 3D blu ray player. I know 3D never really caught on but me and my family do enjoy watching 3D blu ray movies so it meant alot to me.

I have a full 60 inch 3DTV home theatre setup. I had already sold my ps3 which served as my primary 3D blu ray player and had committed to switching back to Sony after the Kinect fiasco. Then I find out launch day after popping a 3D movie in that PS4 did not support the feature. I was furious!! I then googled it online and they only announced no 3D support a few days before launch. So I turn on the Ps4 and I am like damn other than games this does way less than my PS3 or 360 did. I ended up selling it on Ebay for 700 bucks so I was able to buy an Xbox one and a seperate 3D blu ray player. I know 3D never really caught on but me and my family do enjoy watching 3D blu ray movies so it meant alot to me.

Man you won! brought a PS4 and switched it made profit and got a XBOX ONE and a 3D Bluray.

Titanfall is in two weeks and it was announsed today that you can preload it and play it on 12AM March 11 without them long ass download times if you plan on going digital.

Which brought me to WHO HAS WENT ALL DIGITAL SO FAR?

I have Forza, NBA2k14, Battlefield and Killer Instinct will buy RYSE tonight for 40 dollars. No more messing around with disc and boxes and i don't miss it one bit! XBOX go to NBA2k14, XBOX go to Killer Instinct that just feels next gen to me alone to instant switch like that. Need more digital game sales to match the disc sales from Amazon and other stores though sucks seeing some games for cheap on the disc and full price digital which makes zero sense should be the opposite.

Man you won! brought a PS4 and switched it made profit and got a XBOX ONE and a 3D Bluray.

Titanfall is in two weeks and it was announsed today that you can preload it and play it on 12AM March 11 without them long ass download times if you plan on going digital.

Wich brought me to WHO HAS WENT ALL DIGITAL SO FAR?

I have Forza, NBA2k14, Battlefield and Killer Instinct will buy RYSE tonight for 40 dollars. No more messing around with disc and boxes and i don't miss it one bit! XBOX go to NBA2k14, XBOX go to Killer Instinct that just feels next gen to me alone to instant switch like that. Need more digital game sales to match the disc sales from Amazon and other stores though sucks seeing some games for cheap on the disc and full price digital which makes zero sense should be the opposite.

Only games I buy when they come out immediately are sports games, so I would be going all digital with those. But with the other games, I like to wait for the prices to drop and get them a little cheaper.

Digital is not worth it right now because you can't sell your copy. I have the Call of Duty and I barely played it on next-gen. Complete waste of money and I can't even sell it.

agreed. i personally hate cod ghosts, its awful. black ops 2 was so much smoother.

I think a lot of people are holding out on buying a Xbox One until Destiny and Halo 5 are out in the fall.  

I'm one of them.  My 360 will do just fine until then.  

I've heard on a podcast recently that 343 Industries won't have Halo 5 ready by this fall, it'll be out the holiday season of 2015. Instead, they will have an updated version of Halo 2 Anniversary.  <_<

Wich brought me to WHO HAS WENT ALL DIGITAL SO FAR?

My only issue with going all digital is hard drive space. I currently own 4 games and only have 200gb left on my drive. It would be full in no time. I would have to redownload and install any game I wanted to play again.

Space is a issue I agree, but PS4 you can upgrade your internal harddrive to a bigger storage capacity, xbox one suppose to be patching in an external harddrive with a usb.

I love the all digital aspect right now, my basement is my game room and an occassioal bluray, my living room is where the family watching movies and I have a 3d Bluray there. So my game room is sweet 60" TV (Sweet sale by the way 799) nice soundbar and my XBOX ONE, The setup is super clean ZERO game cases on my stand everything is digital. As soon as I pass the door I say "XBOX ON" Xbox cuts on, TV, and Soundbar and before I sit down and grab the controller kinect has already signed me in, Then i say XBOX go to Battlefield 4 and boom game loads, when I am tired of playing that XBOX go to NBA 2k14 or whatever and its done I don't have to touch a disc at all. Only time I touch my TV or stand is to dust thats it.

Digital is not the future for me its NOW, I have traded maybe 2 disc to gamestop in my life, I just end up collecting **** before I got my XBOX I threw all my junk away and I still had PS2 and OG XBOX games in my DVD stand, I AM DONE with that. Then I am the worst at putting games back in the right case for some reason I can't do it.

If you never sell your games then digital is def the way to go. But I resell almost every game I buy after awhile. I already sold COD and Battlefield back. So now I have $60 on a best buy gift card. I have no way to rent games and I am glad I have to option to trade in or resell something that I no longer want to keep. My next game will be free now. I know some people don't care about saving the money but it's major benefit to me.

Archived