Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Just now, PF Chang said:

What server? I'm FP Santangelo on Ultros. Haven't played in a while but thinking about picking it back up when the expansion is released. 

Young Glow (Red Storm reference) on Adamantos. Different servers, but they are talking about global friends lists which would fix that problem for us. 

Whats your iLvl? I just started less than a month ago so im only around 150. Getting through Heavensward content is.....staggering lol

2 hours ago, Springfield said:

Best place for a used PS4?

Places like Gamestop and Best Buy sell them used.  Though it's still almost the same price as buying a new one (Used from $249-269)  Looks about the same price range on Amazon too for a used one.  Most likely you won't get a used one cheaper than that unless you look at Craigslist, ebay or buy from someone directly.  

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Places like Gamestop and Best Buy sell them used.  Though it's still almost the same price as buying a new one (Used from $249-269)  Looks about the same price range on Amazon too for a used one.  Most likely you won't get a used one cheaper than that unless you look at Craigslist, ebay or buy from someone directly.  

Cool.  Makes me think I should just buy new with a bundle.

17 hours ago, Llevron said:

Young Glow (Red Storm reference) on Adamantos. Different servers, but they are talking about global friends lists which would fix that problem for us. 

Whats your iLvl? I just started less than a month ago so im only around 150. Getting through Heavensward content is.....staggering lol

Not sure about iLvl... tried to look online but I can only see the gear of the class I was most recently playing, which isn't my main. I think it was around 175 though. Will send you a message when I pick FFXIV up again. 

Just ran into the first bug. Its the Contagion quest that starts on the Hyperion. You get notified of the situation, then start trying to find the girl. You retrace her steps, then get a call saying she's just stolen a shuttle, and you head toward the docking bay of the Nexus. Every time i get off the tram and head toward the bay, the game freezes and i get the blue error code 3487 thing.

This has happened 7 straight times. I've tried everything.... running to different areas before running to the docking bay, restarting, turning off the console. Nothing. Same spot every time. Very frustrating, since i got the disc version

*Gonna go back to a previous save and try to get around this. Be careful with that mission, that bug is a game killer, seeing as the Tempest is also in the docking bay

*Edit, don't do a single task in the area affected. Went around it but did a task in the Cultural Center, and it still screwed up everything. Gigantic crap sandwich of a bug

13 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Just ran into the first bug. Its the Contagion quest that starts on the Hyperion. You get notified of the situation, then start trying to find the girl. You retrace her steps, then get a call saying she's just stolen a shuttle, and you head toward the docking bay of the Nexus. Every time i get off the tram and head toward the bay, the game freezes and i get the blue error code 3487 thing.

This has happened 7 straight times. I've tried everything.... running to different areas before running to the docking bay, restarting, turning off the console. Nothing. Same spot every time. Very frustrating, since i got the disc version

*Gonna go back to a previous save and try to get around this. Be careful with that mission, that bug is a game killer, seeing as the Tempest is also in the docking bay

*Edit, don't do a single task in the area affected. Went around it but did a task in the Cultural Center, and it still screwed up everything. Gigantic crap sandwich of a bug

I'm dealing with the same thing. Went to report it to EA, and it looks like it's a major bug in the code that crosses platforms. I just encountered it myself, but I was arriving at the Nexus and just walking into the big open area. I'm lucky that being right next to the entrance to the Tempest, I can just leave and do other side missions until I'm forced to go back to the Nexus or Bioware patches this. A lot of people aren't as fortunate. You may have to go back to a much earlier game save and lose some progress in order to get around it. Unfortunately,  even if Bioware were to figure out the bug and fix it today, they would need to put in a patch request to Sony and Microsoft, and those usually take a week to get approved. So it may be a little while until this is fixed.

I've been annoyed with a lot of the superficial criticisms of this game, but something like this is worth criticizing the game for and none of the gaming media has even mentioned it.

I did see some people saying they ignored the Nexus and did all the side missions after encountering the bug, and once they had no choice but to go back to the Nexus, the bug was gone. 

Agreed. I can deal with run of the mill bugs, but stuff like that makes me sick,, knowing i paid $60 for it. But i found a way around it and was able to get back on the Tempest

.  One guy specifically said to make sure you do the Archon Hunt quest first, but im gonna go a bit further and then come back.

Honestly i was able to do all the other tasks and quests on the Nexus without trouble. It's just any quest or task in that area of the Docking Bay, and quest or task outside of it thst takes you there, like Contagion.

This was a massive screw up and im surprised it hasn't been fixed yet

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

I kinda called how the Kadera storyline was going to end. Saw the twist with who the Charlatan was a mile away, still well done though. I've moved on to make Harval livable and plant an outpost. 

Who's side did you take? I chose the Collective, figuring it would bring stability to Kadara Port, and provide Ryder with another powerful ally, keeping the rest of the badlands raiders in check

I am going to restart again with a sort of renegade female Ryder once thus is over. I wonder if instead if taking sides, you can kill them both and take over, or something.

I also plan to be a total pain in the ass for the Angara

4 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Who's side did you take? I chose the Collective, figuring it would bring stability to Kadara Port, and provide Ryder with another powerful ally, keeping the rest of the badlands raiders in check

I am going to restart again with a sort of renegade femake Ryder once thus is over. I wonder if instead if taking sides, you can kill them both and take over, or something.

I also plan to be a total pain in the ass for the Angara

I chose the Collective too. I was waiting for my opportunity to take Sloane out. The whole protection fees, extorting people, public executions and beating people in the street. She had to go, and I know the Collective may not be the best of people but they wouldn't be down for that. 

My second playthrough will be a female as well. I don't know how to really go renegade in Andromeda. Ryder doesn't have as many dark side choices as Shepard did. 

The more missions i do, the more the characters grow on me. Pretty close with Liam, Cora, and Jaal.

Pretty cool watching them sorta evolve, Cora in particular after the Asari ark and Archon Hunt, going from pretty stoic, hardened and jealous in the beginning to very open/flawed and emotionally vulnerable

If one were to play Mass Effect Andromeda, is it necessary to play the other three first?  Through EA Access on my Xbox One, I get them for free and have downloaded them.  Even started playing the first one but I didn't save so I have to start it all over again.  But as posted on here before, I play a lot of other online games (FPS, Madden, NBA2k, etc.), so my time is limited.

15 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

If one were to play Mass Effect Andromeda, is it necessary to play the other three first?  Through EA Access on my Xbox One, I get them for free and have downloaded them.  Even started playing the first one but I didn't save so I have to start it all over again.  But as posted on here before, I play a lot of other online games (FPS, Madden, NBA2k, etc.), so my time is limited.

its not necessary, but it will definitely enhance the experience

the original trilogy is one of my favorite series in gaming, they are worthy of playing on their own merits if you have time.

Archived