Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

14 minutes ago, JPG said:

Any easy step to fix this? I can play the game wothout saving but that sucks. Why can't I play on the profile I play my x box one games on. I do have an external hd but I've has this problem before I had that connected. Just didn't care about until I kept getting more free 360 games that I want to play. Any help would be appreciated.

Have you changed your gamertag since you were on the 360 exclusively?

Is the new Final Fantasy any good? Like at all?

Been spending most of my time on PS Now. Streaming the **** ton of PS3 games I missed. I see people online ****ing about the $20/mos price tag but **** that. I'm loving it. Well worth it. 

Did pick up two PS4 games. Uncharted 4 (loved that series before and have decided to go back and replay them on Now before starting this) and Horizon Zero Dawn. **** me what a beautiful game. Great intro to the PS4 for me. 

Would like to grab some nerdy JRPG hence my Final Fantasy question. Probably will hold off but would like to see what's out there. 

On a related note (why I'll probably hold off), I had no clue that Persona 5 was about to drop. Favorite. Series. Ever. And it's not even close. Those games are just perfection to me. Different in all the right places. Don't know if anyone here is into them but if you're not, do yourself a favor and check them out. 5 is already getting rave reviews. That's the epitome of a must buy. Already told the gf that we'll temporarily be breaking up on the 4th and she better leave me the **** alone alone or I will be getting a restraining order. Love those games. Can't wait. 

20 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Is the new Final Fantasy any good? Like at all?

Been spending most of my time on PS Now. Streaming the **** ton of PS3 games I missed. I see people online ****ing about the $20/mos price tag but **** that. I'm loving it. Well worth it. 

Did pick up two PS4 games. Uncharted 4 (loved that series before and have decided to go back and replay them on Now before starting this) and Horizon Zero Dawn. **** me what a beautiful game. Great intro to the PS4 for me. 

Would like to grab some nerdy JRPG hence my Final Fantasy question. Probably will hold off but would like to see what's out there. 

On a related note (why I'll probably hold off), I had no clue that Persona 5 was about to drop. Favorite. Series. Ever. And it's not even close. Those games are just perfection to me. Different in all the right places. Don't know if anyone here is into them but if you're not, do yourself a favor and check them out. 5 is already getting rave reviews. That's the epitome of a must buy. Already told the gf that we'll temporarily be breaking up on the 4th and she better leave me the **** alone alone or I will be getting a restraining order. Love those games. Can't wait. 

Personally I hated the new Final Fantasy. Absolutely hated it. Played about a few hours or so and just got sick of it.

Just wait a few more days, the messiah aka Mass Effect will return to bring us RPG salvation.

Hearing some bad early things about Andromeda guys.

- writing is up to par 

-character creation is limited 

- characters look last gen

- story isn't engaging and characters aren't likable 

- clumsy menus that aren't intuitive 

- combat is apparently fantastic 

- better side missions than OT

Im nervous but a lot of that is based on the first few hours. If I'm being honest the first couple hours of ME weren't---nope that's not honest. The first mission started off with Sarens betrayal, Shepherds vision and then the citadel. It was awesome. 

Im back to being nervous. Still Many of this things can change later in the game.  

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

- writing is up to par 

- story isn't engaging and characters aren't likable T.  

If the writing was up to par, then these two things would not be true.

Just gonna wait until I play it, since my (and your) opinion is the only one that really matters. Im sure the original ME wasn't perfect either when people rated it

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

If the writing was up to par, then these two things would not be true.

Just gonna wait until I play it, since my (and your) opinion is the only one that really matters. Im sure the original ME wasn't perfect either when people rated it

I meant writing isn't up to par. Completely changed the meaning of that lol. My bad 

On 3/16/2017 at 7:17 PM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

- writing is up to par 

-character creation is limited 

- characters look last gen

- story isn't engaging and characters aren't likable 

- clumsy menus that aren't intuitive 

- combat is apparently fantastic 

- better side missions than OT

Im nervous but a lot of that is based on the first few hours. If I'm being honest the first couple hours of ME weren't---nope that's not honest. The first mission started off with Sarens betrayal, Shepherds vision and then the citadel. It was awesome. 

Im back to being nervous. Still Many of this things can change later in the game.  

The story and characters part concerns me. Honestly I don't care at all about graphics/animations as long as its decent enough looking. Graphics for games is like arm strength for NFL QBs. Once you get to the respectable minimum anything else is often overkill and unnecessary.

I'm getting it anyways so I don't care. Bioware has earned the benefit of the doubt from me.

And lets be real, Mass Effect is (to me) one of the greatest stories ever told in the history of gaming. And beyond Mass Effect 1, there is plenty to criticize in terms of Character dialogue and relationships. Plenty.

BioWare deserves the benefit of the doubt... But after ME3, they do owe us big time.

I see no problem with the story so far. I think the people complaining about the story don't know much about the Mass Effect universe, and/or don't pay attention to dialogue and then complain when they have to do something that required them to pay attention. 

1 hour ago, Gamebreaker said:

I see no problem with the story so far. I think the people complaining about the story don't know much about the Mass Effect universe, and/or don't pay attention to dialogue and then complain when they have to do something that required them to pay attention. 

I wonder if the real problem is they didn't pay off some people to go "Omfg 10/10" like so many of these guys do.

12 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

My brother got it for PC and has been playing the early access. For the most part he likes it, and thinks the negative reviews are mostly BS.

Wonder how many people are used to narrative/rpg based games. Would probably be a tough sell to someone only interested in mindless shooters

Archived