Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

6 minutes ago, mark327 said:

I should really try to play some different games. BF1 just hasn't been appealing to me. Time has always been a issue so i just play one game. That and I'm not getting any younger :kickcan:

If you play a lot of shooters, maybe try switching it up with an rpg, fighting, or narrative based game

4 hours ago, Taylor703 said:

So the switch reviews are coming in and they are very up and down. It's basically a handheld that has major frame rate issues when docked, playing on a TV. Sigh. 

I just need it to play Zelda and be glorious doing so. I don't care if the frame rate dips a bit I've been dealing with that since I first popped in an SNES cartridge 

21 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

I just have too many games to play right now. I'll probably get Horizon in a Black Friday sale. 

Im always like that lol. I recently played until Dawn, and had that joint for eons

Ill always stop for crackhead impulse  buys  near release day, like Andromeda soon, or if im sold on a game idea/genre that i really enjoy (No Man's Sky/Skyrim Remastered). Otherwise im typically years late in some instances. Works in my favor financially, though.

Just now, Gamebreaker said:

Only question is it good enough to be a new system over? 

It's always worth doing whatever it takes to play Zelda.  However it is also on the Wii U.  Later this year, though, comes Super Mario Odyssey which looks like it'll be a fantastic entry going back to the Mario 64/Sunshine days.  It's actually got an interesting year 1 lineup of announced exclusives so far. adding in titles like Splatoon 2 and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Fast Racing RMX, and Arms.

31 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Im always like that lol. I recently played until Dawn, and had that joint for eons

Ill always stop for crackhead impulse  buys  near release day, like Andromeda soon, or if im sold on a game idea/genre that i really enjoy (No Man's Sky/Skyrim Remastered). Otherwise im typically years late in some instances. Works in my favor financially, though.

I still have Fallout 4 in plastic. Don't even want it on disc because I only do digital now lol. 

I was bored, so I stood in line at walmart in hopes of getting a switch at midnight.  They only had three consoles and I was number 8 in line.  Oh well; got the last Zelda special edition.  Maybe I listen to the music CD it comes with.  The music CD that came with Skyward Sword was brilliant.

16 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

I still have Fallout 4 in plastic. Don't even want it on disc because I only do digital now lol. 

I buy digital as well because I have 2 ps4's (son and I) so we both get to use all the games via game share rather than having to buy 2 copies.

9 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

I was bored, so I stood in line at walmart in hopes of getting a switch at midnight.  They only had three consoles and I was number 8 in line.  Oh well; got the last Zelda special edition.  Maybe I listen to the music CD it comes with.  The music CD that came with Skyward Sword was brilliant.

You should've said something bro. I would've let you have my preorder from Amazon. I cancelled it though. 

The hype is real guys, Zelda is awesome. GameStop botched my pre order twice so I stood in line at the Manassas Walmart starting at 8pm. They had 30 available for release and I was 9th. I was going to get two but at the last minute a ton of people showed up. I got a neon switch for my brother and raced to the Manassas Best Buy getting there at 1230 as they were closing the doors and scored their last walk in grey console so I ended up with 2 switches one of each. I was going to wait to get one for myself but just couldn't after hearing the reviews and boy were they right and it's not just hype. It's like the Legend of Zelda Skyrim, so freaking amazing. Target and Toys R Us are selling the neon consoles on Sunday because they have an ad for it in next weeks paper so they held consoles back. Goodluck, it's worth the trouble believe me.

2 hours ago, Taylor703 said:

You should've said something bro. I would've let you have my preorder from Amazon. I cancelled it though. 

Nah, it's all good.  It was a spur-of-the-moment type thing.  Anyways, I drove out to PG county this morning and picked one up at target.  They had a ton of them there; apparently the most on the East Coast.

edit: tagging @Momma There Goes That Man so he'll get a notification about the target in Prince George's.  The one on East-West Highway.

9 minutes ago, Taylor703 said:

I'm just so backlogged with games now that I don't have the time to play it that's why I gave up my preorder. I'll get one later on. 

So am I but things timed perfectly. I moved back to NoVa Wednesday and my PC is currently in transit not arriving until weds next week.  Currently on PC I'm about 75% of the way through pillars of eternity and also having playthroughs going on Hollow Knight and River City Ransom Underground. Blaster Master Zero comes out on DS and Switch next Friday too with is basically an SNES blaster master which was one of my favorite NES games. There are so many great games coming out these days it's impossible to keep up, but this Zelda is an all time great. Wow is it amazing so glad Nintendo came through because I while I played and enjoyed them at the time, Skyward Sword and Windwaker weren't really up to par. Breath of the Wild is and currently on metacritic Orcarina of Time is the only game rated higher in the history of metacritic.

Just now, PokerPacker said:

Nah, it's all good.  It was a spur-of-the-moment type thing.  Anyways, I drove out to PG county this morning and picked one up at target.  They had a ton of them there; apparently the most on the East Coast.

Awesome man, enjoy you are in for a treat.

3 minutes ago, Zazzaro703 said:

So am I but things timed perfectly. I moved back to NoVa Wednesday and my PC is currently in transit not arriving until weds next week.  Currently on PC I'm about 75% of the way through pillars of eternity and also having playthroughs going on Hollow Knight and River City Ransom Underground. Blaster Master Zero comes out on DS and Switch next Friday too with is basically an SNES blaster master which was one of my favorite NES games. There are so many great games coming out these days it's impossible to keep up, but this Zelda is an all time great. Wow is it amazing so glad Nintendo came through because I while I played and enjoyed them at the time, Skyward Sword and Windwaker weren't really up to par. Breath of the Wild is and currently on metacritic Orcarina of Time is the only game rated higher in the history of metacritic.

I packed my PC in my car when I drove back to NoVA last week.

7 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

I packed my PC in my car when I drove back to NoVA last week.

I moved from Lake Tahoe so that wasn't really an option for me as I ended up selling my car there. Shipping my PC, my 40" LED TV/monitor and two rather small boxes that weighed around 45 pounds each cost $500. And that was selecting the slowest transit time freaking insane and I still have to go back and help my wife and her twin move after the school semester. Moving sucks. 

2 minutes ago, Zazzaro703 said:

I moved from Lake Tahoe so that wasn't really an option for me as I ended up selling my car there. Shipping my PC, my 40" LED TV/monitor and two rather small boxes that weighed around 45 pounds each cost $500. And that was selecting the slowest transit time freaking insane and I still have to go back and help my wife and her twin move after the school semester. Moving sucks. 

I moved from San Antonio.  Can't be that much more of a drive.

Just finished my Vanguard run. Man that was a lot of fun. Used the Reegar carbine and the scorpion. First time using both weapon s. They kick ass. Great crowd control if you mod it with the extended mag and armor pierce.

Chose synthesis ending. After further review, i think Leviathan should've been featured in the storyline instead of the Crucible. Way more compelling, powerful, and is a direct link/backstory for the Reapers.

Archived