Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

28 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I watched a twitch stream of the Conan game and it looks god awful

Anyone play For Honor beta? It looks okay but honestly I feel like I'd get bored of it fast

That is how I felt about For Honor.  I wanted to like it, but the combat had too wide of a learning curve and I saw only 3 game modes. I did hear there is a story mode of sorts, but I think it will likely be just a time filler before Andromeda comes out, and I honestly would much rather fill that time we the ME trilogy than For Honor. 

19 hours ago, Zazzaro703 said:

Which ones in particular? Only one really bothered me and it wasn't so much that it was hard.

Two towards the "beginning of the game".

One as you're making your way to the dissection room when you need to beat like 5 of those creatures. And then when you finally get to the dissection room. 

15 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

I watched a twitch stream of the Conan game and it looks god awful

Anyone play For Honor beta? It looks okay but honestly I feel like I'd get bored of it fast

I played the beta for about an hour and determined its not the type of game for me. 

3 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

Sony is FINALLY rolling out external HDD support for the PS4.

I guess they were willing to admit how big of a mistake it was to not have it.

http://bgr.com/2017/02/03/ps4-external-hard-drive-support-update/

Yeah, I heard earlier today. I don't know if I'm close to running out of space yet. I will check when I get home, but once I do I'll be getting another Fantom Gforce3 Pro like I did for my XBox One. 

35 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

A coma sounds wonderful. This is gonna be a long 7 weeks

Can't wait to hear the score for the first time, the new Galaxy map, and  see how the new characters mesh with each other

I'm filling that time by replaying the Mass Effect trilogy. I'm halfway through ME1 now. Just got done doing the rampant VI mission, and just arrived at the other planet to confront Matriarch Benezia. 

11 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I'm filling that time by replaying the Mass Effect trilogy. I'm halfway through ME1 now. Just got done doing the rampant VI mission, and just arrived at the other planet to confront Matriarch Benezia. 

Way ahead of you, buddy. Activated the test tube subject just now in ME2.

I forgot how annoying the combat was for biotics (and other power based attacks) in ME2, in terms of attack speed and universally slow cooldown times. Ugh

They more than made up for it though, in 3. 

What I didn't like about powers in 2-3 were that it was just "see shields, use (insert tech ability here), see barrier/armor, use (insert biotic ability here)." I feel like it wasn't as varied as in 1 with the CC abilities and what not. The smoothness of the combat is obviously way better in 2-3 though.

24 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

What I didn't like about powers in 2-3 were that it was just "see shields, use (insert tech ability here), see barrier/armor, use (insert biotic ability here)." I feel like it wasn't as varied as in 1 with the CC abilities and what not. The smoothness of the combat is obviously way better in 2-3 though.

The damping power is sorely missed. Then again, biotics can't royally **** you up like in 1

I think Sentinel/Engineer is the best role for 2, on a count of how many Geth and shielded mercs you have  to fight. Takes forever, killing them straight up. Even worse when you're fighting the Collectors. Everyone has shields and barriers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 6:48 PM, Gamebreaker said:

Yeah, I heard earlier today. I don't know if I'm close to running out of space yet. I will check when I get home, but once I do I'll be getting another Fantom Gforce3 Pro like I did for my XBox One. 

Of course they did this not long after I broke down and installed a new internal one :/  Oh well, if I run out of space on the 2TB one I put in, I can just plug and play now lol

On 2/6/2017 at 6:49 PM, PokerPacker said:

The Legend of Zelda/Nintendo Switch comes out March 3rd.  Your opinion is invalid.

And your game system is overpriced for what it delivers. :P

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Of course they did this not long after I broke down and installed a new internal one :/  Oh well, if I run out of space on the 2TB one I put in, I can just plug and play now lol

I bought battleborn because it was $18 on psn. Now I only have 20GB left. Definitely not enough for Horizon Zero Dawn, if I choose to buy it. Looks like I might be getting the extra hdd now. 

2 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

And your game system is overpriced for what it delivers. :P

I do not limit myself to a single gaming system.  I combine two systems to give me the greatest experience.  One delivers full console quality that can be used on-the-go and plays the games of the greatest game designers of all time, and the other is a powerful beast that would mop the floor with your gaming system of choice while also having the flexibility to post on here.  I get the best games, the most games, and the most graphical rawr.

Know your place, Playbox peasant.

Archived