Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Looks like @Warhead36was right, the game Karyphsyn and the main Bioware team have been working on for 4 years is a whole new IP. Supposed to be a cross between Destiny and the Division. I like the sound of that. It should be debuted at E3. 

EDIT: After reading further and doing a little research, they could be making a KOTOR remake AND this new IP. Bioware has three studios: Montreal, Edmonton, and Austin. The Austin one is working on a Star Wars game, according to this article and previous reports. Edmonton is making this new IP, and Montreal did Andromeda. 

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/biowares-destiny-style-new-ip-will-reportedly-debut-e3-2017-may-be-called-dylan-1616371

15 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

a cross between the division and destiny? Surely, this is the apocalyptic grindfest to end all grindfests 

Those grinds have nothing on some of the mmorpgs on PC.........trust me.  

10 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Dishonored 2 is an awesome game. The first is criminally underrated. It has a remastered version for PS4/XB1. The second is more of the same. 

Love it 

Is it multiplayer?  It's a FPS right?

If you liked Banjo-Kazooie, Yooka-Laylee released yesterday which was a kickstarted throw back to those open platforming collection games from the N64 era. The devs are composed of RARE devs that contributed to a lot of those games during that time period. 

Bayonetta also released on PC/Steam yesterday in HD glory and so did a remaster of Planescape: Torment.

8 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Those grinds have nothing on some of the mmorpgs on PC.........trust me.  

Is it multiplayer?  It's a FPS right?

No multiplayer. It's FPS perspective buts it's a campaign based single player game. 

Its a rare FPs stealth game set in a fantasy world with multiple options for completing each objective and each assassination. You can literally go thru the game and not kill anyone but find other clever ways to ruin your enemies such as framing them or exposing their secrets etc or you can opt to kill everyone. The game world and ending changes based on how you choose to play. 

I love the freedom and trying to find different ways to go through each mission which are set in smaller open world areas 

Looks great, just like with Destiny I've been waiting for the Sequel. You could tell they had something good with the first Battlefront however it was just an excellent foundation but barebones. Now they can just add and build onto that already established excellent foundation. 

16 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

One of the best RPGs ever, although playing as a Mage is so brokenly easy compared to the other two classes.

I know right?! I've played it a gazillion times. But had the easiest playing as a balanced mage, rolling with Alastair as a tank, Morrigan as an all DPS mage, and Wynne as our healer. Didn't wipe once, lol. 

15 minutes ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Haven't seen y'all talk about it recently, is Horizon Zero Dawn worth the full $50-$60, or will I be just as happy waiting a few more months and copping it for $30-$40-ish?

It's a really good game.  But if you have something else to play until the price drops, no reason to rush out and buy it now since you have waited this long already, just my personal opinion.

12 hours ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Haven't seen y'all talk about it recently, is Horizon Zero Dawn worth the full $50-$60, or will I be just as happy waiting a few more months and copping it for $30-$40-ish?

It was overshadowed in general because game of the decade Zelda came out around the same time. From what I've heard it's really good but like Taze said since you have already waited and have other stuff to do you could look around for a used copy or wait for a sale. It's worth full retail price though. Nier:Automata has gotten a lot of great praise as well.  PlayStation has gotten me finally, I'm going to get a PS4 around the holidays when they have those buy 2 get one free sales. They have a handful of must have exclusives now, Horizion Zero Dawn being one of them. I love my Nintendo Switch as well, I use it exclusively portable. It's selling very very well too so hopefully the 3rd party AAA support comes.

Full length Battlefront 2 trailer

Campaign: 

Is it canon?

Yes! The single-player story is approved and considered part of the official Star Wars canon by Lucasfilm.

When does it take place?

The single-player campaign picks up after the end of Return of the Jedi and covers the 30-year span between that movie and The Force Awakens. The multiplayer includes characters and locations from "all eras" of the Star Wars timeline.

What's the story about?

The single-player campaign stars Iden Versio, an Imperial commander who's seeking to avenge the Emperor following the destruction of the Death Star. Most of the story will be from the Empire's perspective, but there will also be missions where you play as established characters, including Luke Skywalker and Kylo Ren. It also introduces a new planet, Iden's homeworld of Vardos.

Multiplayer:

Multiplayer matches can include up to 40 players. The game features a class system for troopers, which can be upgraded as you play and customized for your play style. Trooper skins will change to match the era and location of battle for more authenticity.

The game will also bring back heroes, which can also be upgraded as you play and unlock abilities. The heroes confirmed so far include Darth Maul, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Rey, and Kylo Ren. Mutliplayer will include characters from all of Star Wars canon, and it seems that unlike the troopers, their availability in battle won't be tied to that battle's place in the timeline.

Vehicles work the same way troopers and heroes do; they're upgradeable and customizable. There are more run-of-the-mill vehicles, like TIE fighters, as well as "hero ships," like the Millennium Falcon. There are also rideable tauntauns.

Archived